Chapter-19

Plane was about to land...
Nan was sleeping keeping her head on his shoulder hugging his one arm n mnk was doing some work on his lappy with one hand..

Mnk thought to wake her up so he caressed her hair n said- snow white wake up.....

C opened her eyes n luked him n kissed his cheeks n again closed her eyes.....

He smiled n said kissing her cheeks back n said tickling her on neck - stop buttering me... avi u hve to wake up...

C woke up with tantrum n said to him still holding his arm - u won't leave me na....
He smiled n nodded in no n kissed her forehead n eyes n pecked her lips...

Finally plane landed n while landing he was holding her n c hid her face on his cheast sitting on her sit...

Both came out of the airport where security was tight n cabir was waiting for dem...

He saw dem n came to hug mnk bt nan came in b /w n showed her hand n hugged mnk as if he will vanish ...
Cab shaked his head in disbelieve n came to her who was hugging him said caressing her head - ooye snow white i won 't snatch ur prince from u..

C jerked his hand n luked mnk with teary who was luking her every movement without hugging her....

Mnk cupped her face n kissed her all over face n hugged her back n said - kahi ni jaa rha hu.... aur cabir will nt harm u...trust me ... chalo shake hand with him...

C nodded in no luking towards n he nodded in yes...

So finally c forwarded her hand still hugging mnk with one hand n hiding her face in his chest...

Ca smiled n shaked hands with her n said - janta hu snow white ...

c cut him in middle..

Nan - i m nt ur snow white....

Ca made a fake scared face n said- kkey baba ..no snow white.. nandini okey...toh nan sry for the my past deeds n let 's be frend...

C luked mnk asking for his approval n he nodded in yes..

N - kk..

cab tuk her in frendly hug to which c hugged him back a little.. cab playfully said..

Ca - can i now hug ur prince a.k.a my best frend..

c nodded in yes..

Cab hugged mnk n said in mnk's ears- harshad is also coming back to india n his plane will land in 1 hr...

Mnk nodded...
As soon as ca broke the hug nan hugged mnk n mnk smiled on her possessiveness n hugged her back..
Mnk - chalo snow white hme ghar chalna h...
He tuk her to car ..
The car was the only car wich nan luved n had met accident luking to it so as soon as c saw c start jumping n clapping her hands n den hugged mnk n kissed his both cheeks....

Mnk was little surprise to her sudden gesture so holded her n stopped from jumping n asked cupping her cheeks - kya hua snow white..? Suddenly itna happy..?

C said -car ...
Mnk - haan car.. ur car..
Nan - my fav car... mujhe yeh car chaihye thi ...
Mnk smiled n kissed her forehead n said- ab tmhri h chalo i 'll drive n u sit kk...

C happily went to car n mnk opened the passenger sit n himself settled on driver sit n cabir on back sit n drove to malhotra mansion...

On the whole way, nan was smiling n touching her car features n sometime horning the car n manbir was smiling luking at her...

Finally dey reached mansion n get down from the car...
Mnk tuk her in side hug n went inside with cabir...
Fab 3,abhinav (abhi+navya) n nyo was sitting in the living rum n dey were unknown about deir arrival so as soon as dey saw mananbir dey stood up...

Manan ff:Yeh Tune Kya Kiyaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें