Chapter-120 (C)

It was just an hour left for their wedding. Nandini was getting dressed by the beauticians. Mukti and Alya was with Nandini all the time. Even Cabir was roaming outside the room when she was getting ready. The security was very tight and strict. Even the guests asked about the security to which everyone ignored laughing on it.

Manik was getting ready though all the time he was so tensed about Sexsena’s next step.

It's five hours that Manik and Nandini didn't had a talk or saw each other which was unbearable for both of them. Nandini was happily getting ready but she wanted to meet Manik for which no one is ready to listen her plea.

At last Alya agreed to let them talk on phone. She dialed Manik's number which did nothing but broke the limit of his worry.

“Alya! Everything okay? My baby is fine na? Ku.. Kuch hua toh ni na? I'm coming over there! Wait!”, He said in one breath without listening to Alya.

“Manik.. Manik.. Chill!! Your baby is safe! Nothing has happened!! She just wanted to meet you! Tumney hi toh usko tumhary bina rahna ni sikhaya hai! So now she can't even get ready for her marriage as you're not around her!”, Alya said smiling.

He sighed and said, “Phone do usse!”

Alya gave mobile to her and was to go out when told Nandini, “Stop Alya! Don't let her go!”

Nandini nodded and stopped Alya.

“Shona! Kaisa hai mera jaan?”, He asked lovingly.

“Monstuuuu!!”, She sighed and continued, “Tumhary pass aana hai!”

He smiled and said, “Haan jaan! Ab ek gante me toh mery pass hi aaogi!! Fir kahi ni jaaney dunga! Only you and I! Alone! Bed! Fir tum kahogi bhi na toh bhi ni jaane dunga!”

She blushed and laughed along, “Main kahungi hi nahi! I don't want anyone else except you!!”

Her confession made him smile.

“Acha! Chalo! Aap ready ho jao main bhi ready ho jaata hun! Apni dulhaniya ko jaldi se lena aata hun! Okay?”

She hmmed and about to disconnected when he said, “Acha suno! I love you! Meri pari ka dhyan rakhna!”

She smiled more and said, “I love you too monstu! Jaldi aao! I'm waiting!”

Both disconnected the call and all got busy in getting ready!

******

It was just few minutes that Manik will come to take his bride.

Nandini was getting ready in Malhotra Mansion and mandap was setup in the hall while will come with his barat from outhouse of their house where he was getting ready.

The mansion and the whole was was itself looking as a newly bride. The entrance was decorated with curtains and flowers which grabbed the attention of the guests who were praising it.

 The entrance was decorated with curtains and flowers which grabbed the attention of the guests who were praising it

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Manan ff:Yeh Tune Kya Kiyaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें