Chapter-85

Mnk freezes at his place on the sound of shot. Nan looked mnk and sighed in relief she smiled a little finding him safe and touched her arms and saw blood.
Without thinking twice mnk ran towards her.
Mm- stop right there mnk warna nxt tym it won't pass by touching her.
But this tym his threat didn't effected him.
Mm- fyn then.
He pushed the trigger but before it could touch nan mnk pulled her to him and police ,who came just now,fired on mm's arms.
Mm held his hand and about to run but cab caught him.

Cab-not this tym. Bht games khel liya tune.
On the other side mnk was only thinking and caring about his baby.Bullet just passed by touching her arms but it harmed her severely.
C was breathing heavily.
Mnk tuk her in his arms n said cupping her cheek with one hand,"jaan. Luk at me. Don't close ur eyes. I'm sry. Plz."
Nan somehow opened her eyes a little n whispered,"I.. luv.. u"
And fell in his arms weakly.
Mnk shouted-no. No. Shone kuch ni hoga tumhe. Somebody call the ambulance. Kuch kro.
Po-mr.malhotra come this way.
Mnk nodded and taking her in his arms he ran.
They drove to hospital and police drove mm to jail.
On the way,
Cab was driving and mnk was sitting beside him with fab3 in backsit.
Nan was in mnk's lap. He was cuddling her closer and had tied a cloth on her arms to stop the bleeding.
Mnk cupping her face make her look him," mera baby kuch ni hoga."
She weakly whispered as her face was resting on his shoulder which he cuddled closer,"mon..monstu.. dard ho rha h.."
Mnk pecked her lips and said rubbing her back," bas mera jaan we reached. Thodi der.."
Crying he shouted,"drive the car fast cabir.. c is losing her blood"
C was crying in his arms and he was soothing her by kissing every now and then.
Finally dey reached hospital and mnk ran inside calling for doc.
As fab4 had already informed the doctor dey were ready with the preparation.
Instead of laid in the stretcher mnk himself carried her to doc's cabin.
Doc- manik u have to go out we can't dress her wound in front of you.
Mnk was about to leave but nan holds his fingers in her hand weakly and crying nodded in no.
Mnk- dress her now. I'm not going anywhere leaving her alone. She needs me.
Doc nodded and gave anaesthesia to make her sleep.
Before losing her senses nan whispered to mnk who was caressing her forehead, "I want.. u to .. cuddle me.. please don't.. leave me."
Doc dressed her wound and shifted her in her ward.
As she had demanded mnk very carefully laid down beside her and cuddled her closer to him with his lips stuck on her forehead.
Fab3 and nav came inside after an hour.
Mnk- uss kamine ka kya hua?
Muk-dhruv aur abhi is in ps.police has arrested him.
Mnk-till my baby is not healthy tell them to give him 3rd degree touchier but he should not die. Itni assan maut ni milni chahiye use. Tell them to make sure he doesn't sleep. Mere bache ki nind aur chain liya than a ab use pata chalega.
Muk- he is not ur culprit only mnk. He's our culprit also. How could he do this? All the luv,affection everything was just a lie..!
Cab- all these years he was wearing a mask and fooling us. Maa ha done everything to make him happy. Why he did it?
Mnk-because he never luved maa.
Nav-what! So all that depression , trauma after her death was fake.
Mnk nodded and said- he never luved maa. It was all fake to make us believe that he is innocent. Infact maa slipped from stairs because of him only.
Cab- what.! How !
Mnk-he tried killing her many tyms but somehow because of nan his plan failed. But that day finally he succeeded and maa slipped but she was not dead so after a year when he got chance he pulled the wires and ran away.
Muk(crying)-why? What he got? And nandini se kya dusmani thi jo use humare samnee culprit bana diya.
Mnk kissed nan's forehead who was sleeping and said- soha is his own daughter. He had planned to bring soha and once maa get too much attached to her he would convince maa to transfer all her property to soha n then he will throw maa out of his lyf and bring vasu aunty. But maa brought baby and his plan failed.
Muk,cab,nav- o god! He is unbelievable. Itni badi planning.
Muk-itne saalo se hum sab itne bade kamine k saath rah rhe the.
All this while alya was slient. What all is happening is just a shock for everyone but she was the most effected one.
She haven't spoken a word since mm was caught and confessed his truth.
Everything was so shocking for everyone that no one noticed her pain because everyone was in a big pain,guilt,anger. But alya.. it was more than for her than to others.
Though she herself told everyone that mm is the culprit but always every part of her prayed that she would be wrong but now when everything is crystal clear she is so shocked to react.
Cab-mnk u also sleep with her we will come after sometime .
Everyone left for mansion and went to their rums.
As soon as cab get into his rum he fell on his knees and cried loudly. Nav hugged him and rubbed his back.
Cab-this can't be true nav. This can't be.
Nav-it's not our fault cab. Let it go.
Muk also went to her rum and looked outside of her window remembering her moments with mm and nandita. She looked up and a lone tair fell from her eyes.
Muk-I'm sorry maa. I'm so sorry. All these years, I never thought one day I'll be facing this day. What I did with ur nandi and can never be changed. I'm her culprit.
While alya haven't cried. She took nandita's pic with fab5 ,abhya and nan out and went somewhere.
After five long hours nan started to gain her senses. As she had demanded mnk was beside her cuddling her close to his chest keeping her wound in care.
Mnk smiled and kissed her forehead deeply and asked keeping his forehead on her with his eyes closed, "how's my jaan feeling? Dard ho rha mere bache ko?"
Nan sighed with content smile and whispered ignoring the pain because of wound, "when u r with me I'm more than best."
Mnk opened his eyes which met her eyes and murmuring an I love u tuk her lips in his.
He nibbled her lower lip. His hands went to her neck pulling her close. She also slowly with one hand cupped his neck pulling him closer and replied with equal favour.
Kissing each other for good minutes na broke the kiss when she felt her cheeks wet. Realising it's not her tears but mnk's brought her own tears. He rests his forehead on her and broke into sobs. Nan hugged him letting him lay over her and rubbed his back. He make sure of safety of her arms and laid on her giving his half weight to her and cried like a baby hiding his face on her neck's crook.
This time he was her baby. He needed support which she clearly understood and with her one hand ruffled his hairs and dropped kiss to his shoulder and neck soothing him.
Nan-let it out mnk.
Mnk cried but no words came out.
Nan didn't said anything and waited for him to express his feelings.
After crying for half an hour he started with a lump formed in his throat' "i.. i.. why?"
He couldn't understand what he should say. Lots of things happened in a day.
Nan- mnk. I'm not saying to forget everything whatever happened because it will never leave you unless you accept it and start from here. What happened it happened. It has to be. It was destined. What matters is we are together and this time no pain, no guilt.
Mnk mumbled hiding his face more into her hairs- how can he do ..this.. it was all pre planned...koi itna kaise gir skta hai..
Nan hugged him with her one arm and said rubbing her face to his, "some people can never see the love around themselves and continues to do mistake which at last broke everyone around. But I won't let u broke down.(she kissed his shoulder and ruffling his hairs said) sleep manik. It's been a long day for everyone.
She kept mumbling sweet I love you and made him sleep.
After he slept she thought looking up, "mumma. I won't let your kids fall apart. I know everyone is in shock but I promise I'll be the shield and protect our family. I promise I'll be our nandi bail and be strong to make our family happy again. You always told me na that u calls be me nandi because I'll be strong and luv our family whenever they'll fall apart. I promise I will never let them fall apart.

Manan ff:Yeh Tune Kya Kiyaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें