Chapter-25

listen song aashiyan from the movie barfi movie plz for me.. u gonna luv the update...

They all settled down on bed with nan snuggling into mnk 's blazer ...

Alya sat beside manan with her hand on nan's head....cab n druv in front of them with food in middle....

Mnk from eyes told them to light the environment to make nan normal....

Cab - woah...!!This food is really tasty .. but nanduita (he used to call nan to tease her in childhood) tu toh kahegi ni...

Mnk caressed her cheeks n said looking down to her who had her face inside his blazer - Why won't she eat.? My baby will finish everything n that to before u.... (he lifted her face cupping her both cheeks) hain na baby.....

Nan luked into his eyes n lifted her hand but failed but before it falls mnk held it kissed her fingers ..

Mnk - my baby... u will finish it na...

C luked to food n moved her fingers towards food mnk took her hand n c stopped her hands towards milk n looked him n lightly nodded in no....

Everyone smiled on her cuteness n alya kissed her cheeks from back...

Al - swetie... kitna pyara h na tu... I can't tell u..okey...no milk...

But mnk glared alya...

Al - oye..luk kya de rha h ...meri sweetie ne bola na no milk means no milk....

Mnk - but it's good for health ... n mera baby meri baat manga... right baby...

Nan squeezed her nose giving n yeww expression n tried to go to alya who held her hugging her hiding nan's face in her neck...

Alya showed her tongue to mnk n everyone laughed...

Dhr - buddy ... no milk no more ur baby...

Mnk smiled widly luking at nan n alya....

Cab - bt nanduita u can't win....

But nan didn't reacted as c slept in alya's neck's crook who was caressing her hair....

Mnk tuk her from alya n whispered- guys c is in half sleep .. we have to make her eat ....

They nodded ....

Dh - I hve an idea... an awesome idea.. jst wait a min...

He went outside n came back with guitar n mouth organs.......

Mnk - yeh tuje kaha mila...

Dh - hotel waalo ne diya ...fab 5 jaha music waha..... remember guys nandita maa used to make us eat by singing songs..

They all smiled ...

(Music)

Dhruv tuned the guitar n cab tuk the mouth organ n started playing the melody...

mnk carried her out in the garden...
Alya followed dem with fud in her hand they came to garden..

Mnk made nan stand in taking her back hug leaning her body on him... her feet on his....

(Alya came out from mnk's back n showed her one hand wich is having morsel of food n sang)

Itti si hansi
(She tuk other morsel on her hand showing nan)
Itti si khushi
( she feed both morsel to nan one by one)
Itta sa tukda chand ka
(She hugged her after makingher eat)
Khwabon ke tinkon se
Chal banayeinn aashiyaan

Manan ff:Yeh Tune Kya Kiyaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें