Chapter-120 (B)

He kept looking at her scenere face kissing her palms and fingers again and again when he found her uncomfortable in her lehanga which wore for the function. He shook his head on being careless and mummers, “That's why she's frowning even though I'm holding her! Cuteness! What should I do to you? Look I'm also in same dress!”

He chuckled and went to washroom to change. After changing, he took her nightwear out and went her only to found her making faces in deep sleep.

He slowly pulled her in his lap without disturbing her and opened her skirt and changed her to pajamas then opened her top and was making her wear silky top when he noticed that her neck and all around it has turned red because of tight clothes and heavy jewelry.

He caressed it and her sleep broke. She looked drowsily crying as it was hurting her.

“Baby!! Yeh kab hua?”, He asked softly knowing she's already cranky.

She leaned on him and closed her eyes without answering anything. He sighed and tried to separate her to check her carefully. Her skin around her waist was also totally red because of tight skirt.

He puts her on bed to which she cried but he showed eyes which were enough to shut her. He brought an ointment and his shirt and as soon as he sat on bed she slipped into his arms without giving any chance.

He opened her pajamas and applied ointment on her waist, neck and all around it.

She purred like kitten as the cold ointment hit the burning sensation on her body. He very slowly changed her into his shirt and started wiping her makeup with wipes.

She made faces and tried to jerk his hand as he tried to touch her nose to wipe the makeup.

“Bas thoda sa! Natak mat karo!”, He said and again tried to wipe but jerking his hand she hides her face in his chest.

“Nanhi! Kuch bol rha hu main? Idhar dekho!”, He said sternly and she started crying on his tone.

“Ek tapad laga doonga! Ek toh subah galati ki! Baar baar rokne par bhi road ki taraf you ran and then these marks! Jab yeh marks aa rhe the then why didn't you told me? Aur ab make-up bhi ni nikalne de rhi ho! I clearly told girls to not apply much make-up on your skin but nhi! Meri baat maan lo tum yeh toh ho ni sakta!”

She took her face out and whispered, “Mainy kya kiya?”

“Tumnay hi bola hoga itna make up laganey ko! Mujhr mat sikhao tum!”

She smiled sheepishly and played with his fingers. He glared her and continued removing her make-up.

Once done, he laid her down and keep kneading her hairs to make her sleep but she had eyes open playing with his chain.

“So jao jaan! Tomorrow is a big day! You'll be very tired! Sleep!”

She yawned and climbed on him and slept. He also slept holding her tightly and securely covering her with duvet when he found her sleeping peacefully.

**********************

It's the day! Their day of marriage! Their day of togetherness! Both were sleeping peacefully in each other's arms.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Manan ff:Yeh Tune Kya Kiyaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें