Chapter-80

One side manan were loving each other on the other side fab4 n abhya was planning to catch the culprit.

Cab-We have to keep mnk away from our plan.

Muk-But y?

Cab- because he won't let us execute the plan.

Dh-Tu pagal ho gya h. Buddy would be the first one to catch the culprit.

Cab-But he will not let us include nan in plan.

Abhi- What's in ur head that we have to include nan.

Cab-As nav said once we have to spread the news that nan is going to tell the name of culprit to mnk in this way he will surely try to reach nan and that's when we will catch the person.

Al-Bullshit. You very well know it can be dangerous for nan. After long time she is recovering.. One mistake and we will lose her and this time manik also.

Cab-but we don't have any option. We will be always around her. Her safety will be my responsibility.Try to understand guys. For how long we would let that culprit roam freely.

All other-okey.. We are with you. But manik..

Dh- That culprit will try to reach nan only when mnk won't be around so we have to keep him away from nan for a while

.Abhi- Cool then. Tomorrow we gonna execute our plan.

They all retired to their room after planning n hoping for success..

On the other side,mm was damn scared. He saw how nan reacted looking him n now he is scared..

Mm- No. No. No.. I can't let this happen. O god.! I have to do something before that idiot puke out everything to manik or anyone. God.!(he slammed his fist on table) I thought I can use her secret to defend myself but no .. She bloody herself told everything to manik.. Damn.! I have to think something. Before she will talk to manik about my truth I have to scare the hell out of her.. What to do. What to do.. (He thinks for a while and a evil smirk appears on his lips) Woah.! This will surely scare the hell out of her and close her mouth forever.. So my so-called daughter let's scare you.. Tomorrow will be a surprise for you..

Next morning,Manan were sleeping peacefully hugging each other.

She was snuggling more and more into him..

Mnk slumber broke as sun rays fall on his eyes..

He kissed her forehead before opening his eyes.

He smiled looking his baby sleeping peacefully in his arms.

Mnk caressing her cheek-I luv u baby.. (he looked time) I should make something for her.. She have to take medicine also.

He covered her bare body properly with duvet n kissing her forehead whispered-bacha. I'm on second floor.. Call me if u need something.

She snuggled to his palm which was on her cheek.. Planting a kiss on her hairs he stood n wearing his pants went upstairs..

Nan woke up due to continuous ring of mnk's mob..

She patted on mnk's side but didn't found him..

Sighing she woke up yawning n rubbing her eyes with her knuckles..

Nan-manik kaha h?

She received the call n holding blanket near her chest she walk towards the window.

On call,

Nan-hello..

Person-wow.! I never thought that luck is so much with me..

Manan ff:Yeh Tune Kya Kiyaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें