Chapter-120(A)

The truck sped towards her and she was unknown of it laughing freely.

Manik ran to save her but before he could reach the truck was about to touch her but a hand pulled her and someone embraced her in his arms.

Manik ran towards them and pulled scared Nandini in his arms and glared the person.

“Woaahh!! This is not fair Manik! You're supposed to thankful to me but here you're glaring me!!”

“Madhyam!! You very well know why I'm glaring you!! You know she's my girl!! And what do you think that I don't get it what you're trying to do? Stay away from my baby!!!”, Manik said gritting his teeth.

Madhyam smirked and said, “For now let's not discuss what I'm trying and you're thinking!! Like you said she's your girl and she's in shock so we'll talk about it later!! Focus on your girl bro!!”, patting Manik’s shoulder he left.

Manik took a deep breath to control his anger and looked his baby who has cocooned herself in his embrace and was shivering . Without saying anything he carried her in his arms and took her inside his cabin.

He came in the cabin and sat in his chair with Nandini in his lap.

She was shivering and snuggling more and more into his chest trying to feel his warmth.

“Stay still! Stop shivering!”, he shouted.

She slowly tried to look into his eyes but couldn't!

“I feel like giving you a tight slap! Mann toh kar rha yha lock kar dun tmhy!”, he said glaring her though his hands were saying the other thing as he was pulling her more and more close.

“S...Sor..”, she mewed like a sacred cat but couldn't even complete as she was damn scared.

“Do tapad lagau tmhy fir akal thikane ayegi tmhri! Hazar baar bola hai! Pyar se samjhaya hai ki jaan apna dhyan rakho! Tmhy karoch v ni aani chiye!  Tum baht kimti ho! Par ni! Apko kya hai! Bas meri sanshey rokny me sukoon milta hai! Hai na? Bolo? Chup kyu ho?”, he shouted angrily but his hands were caressing her arms and lips were kissing her hairs.

Finding her not responding he make her look into his eyes. That was enough for her to break down! Though she didn't cried loudly but silent tears which were stored in her eyes from a long started to flow which was enough to melt him!

He sighed and pulled her tightly in his arms kissing every cell of face, neck, hair assuring himself that she's safe in his arms.

“Jaan mera! Mera shona! Mera bacha! Kuch ni hua babu! I'm here na! I would have lost you today! Never ever pull that stunt on me my lifeline!”, he cried kissing her face, palms, hands.

She was silent just snuggling to him! His moments was disturbed by a knock!

He allowed the person with Nandini still in his lap.!

It was one of his female employee.

She blushed looking them in this position and about to go out but Manik stopped as she had an important file with her.

“Sorry to disturb you sir! But this is the file that you've asked for! I've checked it but we need your approval and I've mailed all other details!”

Manik nodded , “Miss Sirja! Can you please order someone to bring some chocolates!”

She smiled and nodded. Before going out she said, “Your wife is so cute sir! Just like a baby! You both look best together!”

Manik smiled and nodded kissing Nandini’s forehead but his smile turned to frown as he found her forehead burning!

After Sirja left he looked down at his baby who was now burning!

Manan ff:Yeh Tune Kya Kiyaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें