Chapter-38

Mnk was stunned, numb and what not.

His blood dried..

The thought only killed him n now watching her falling killed him...

He came out of shock when he saw everyone shouting standing near the edge...

Nan fell down but before she could cross the terrace muk caught her hand..

Muk- Guys... Help. She'll fall...

Nan was trying her best to free herself..

Everyone came there expect mnk who was in shock..

They tried to hold her hand but can't as she removed her hand..

Looking muk is not leaving her hand she bit her hand which made her to leave nan..

No one was able to catch her..

She was about to cross the terrace but mnk caught her..

He came in sense after listening everyone's shout , knowing nan he instead of giving hand came with harness which they had in store room house

(ab kaisa mat nan ko bacha liya na bas)

He wore it n jumped after tieing it...

Before nan could fall mnk reached n caught her...

He took her in a bone crushing hug..(he was wearing harness so no need to hold rope)

He rubbed her hairs in hug..

Mnk (crying) -mera baby..

He broke hug n said cupping her cheeks with one hand while other was around her waist holding her tightly-sry bacha plz..plz..aisa mat kro ..plz..

Nan tried to free herself n said -plz leave me..plz..I beg u...mujhe chod do..(c folded her hands n said crying) plz..I beg u..plz..

Mnk nodded in no n said - No..I luv u..n I'm selfish so I can't let you go..

Nan (cried loudly) -plz...dard hota h...plz..ab ni saahajata h..I ..I..can't take dis pain more...

(They were still in air I mean harness)

Mnk -main hun na..tmhara ek ek dard ko itni khusi me badluga ki tmhe yeh dard kavi yaad ni hoga...(to cab) cab pull us...

They pulled them n helped them to come to terrace...

Mnk stood n starts kissing her every part of her face..

Her palms,every finger,her face..

Mnk-sry..kavi aisa mat krna plz..

Nan looked him n pushing him away shouted-leave me... Just leave me.. Stop showing ur sympathy.. Mujhe ni chahiye.. Keep it with you may be mere jaise dusre street dog ko jarurat ho..

.Mnk came close to her n tried to touch her but she pushed him..

Mnk crying- No.. Please.. Don't say like this.. Please..I luv u..plz..

Nan (shouted) - No you don't.. You don't..uss raat I asked you sympathy toh ni h you said you luv me but thank god nxt morning I heard you all n finally you confessed that all this is fake..I m not more than a street dog to you.. So stop it.. Suna.. Just stop it..

Mnk nodding in no -no..!! U took it wrong bacha plz..plz.. Don't leave me..

Nan-(crying sat on the floor) -chod do mujhe..dard mujhe v hota h...tm..tmsb k toh..apne h...mera koi ni h..mujhe plz maarne do...plz..bht dard hota h..bht ho rha h...ni saah paungi...plz...

Manan ff:Yeh Tune Kya Kiyaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें