Chapter-52

Nyo-What do you mean by that.. Maine khud kitni baar usse nandita ko push krte dekha tha..

Ro- Jesus.. Uss push ko jaan se maarna ni kahte h.. Uss hafte nandu gussa thi nandita se..

FLASHBACK

Nan was 8 years old.. Every month on 18th her b'day is celebrated as she is pampered so much so they celebrates her b'day every month.. But nand forgot this month n so nan was gussa on her..

Nan was not eating anything..
It's two days that she talked nand..

Mnk some how make her eat twice in a day n convinced her to talk but now she is gussa with mnk even..

She has not taken a bite from morning..
Everytime anyone come to her she shouts or starts crying..

Nandita again n again tried to talk her but she push her with force which is not much but nand acts like she fells on floor so that nan will melt but nan knows she is acting so didn't melted..
But nyo saw this n thought that nan is doing it intensionally...

Nan came out of rum n nandita followed hewen
When nan was child she always got afraid from stairs.. Without anyone she can't come down.. Once she tried n got hurt.. But as she was gussa on everyone so didn't cared .. Nand saw this n came running to her she holds her hand but herself fell down.. She rolls down from the stairs.. Everyone came out hearing her shout n saw nandita in pool of blood but no one saw numb nan who freezed on her place..

Everyone tuk nand in hospital..

Doc said that nand is serious..

Fab5 n abhinav came to home as it's night n saw nan still on standing there where they left her..

Fab5 n abhinav know that nan was adopted by nand n nyo also told them that she can kill anyone as she is a roadsidder..

Though nand convinced them but still everyone was so young n this thing made a note on deir small mind..

But mnk still luvs nan..

Mnk went to nan n cupped her cheek-babu.. kya hua.?dekho mujhe.!

Nan luked him n whispered-maa.. khoon.. meri.. wajah.. se..

Mnk nodded in no n hugged her-no bacha..tmne kuch ni kiya..

Al was so angry that she shouted crying-no. She did this.. Uski wajah se... maa.. hospital...

Mnk-al..kya bol rhi h..ni..aisa ni..

Al-no..aisa hi h..

Mnk-tu chup rhegi..(to nan) babu..chalo avi aap thak gye ho na..chalo sone..

She nodded n mnk took her to his rum n make her sleep..

Next morning everyone went to hospital leaving nan with servant as she was too young to look nand in that condition..

Everyone was so tensed that no one cared about eating.. Even nan didn't eat..

It's now two days that she didn't eat..

She saw fab5 n abhya leaving in car n followed them running..

Due to traffic she was successful to follow them..

She reached hospital n came to icu..

Mnk was not there.

Nyo saw her n shouted-You..kya kar rhi ho yaha..

Nan-(breathing heavily)mumma..

Nyo-kyu..ab kya chahiye..?tmhari wajah se she is in hospital.. Ab kyu aayi ho.?

Nan didn't cried yet but she started crying now..

She fell on nyo's feet n begged-mujhe mumma se milna h.. plz.. plz..

Nyo pushed her n caught her soft arms tightly leaving marks on it n dragged her out of hospital..

Mnk saw her dragging nan on way n ran behind them..

Nyo threw her..

Mnk went to nan n hugged her n shouted caressing her arms-Have you gone mad mom..!!kya kar rhi h meri baby k saath..

Nyo-tmhri iss baby ki wajah se nand is in icu..

Nan nodded in no n cried badly in his arms-no.. mo.. mon.. monstu.. mai.. maine..ni.

.Mnk wiped her tears n said-haa..I know bacha..but aap yaha kaise aayi..

She cried-mu.. muma..se.. milna.. h.. plz..

Mnk-milege na..but jb mumma thik ho jayegi tb..avi chalo aap mere saath..

Nan cried more...

Mnk carried her..
She rested her head on his shoulder n hugged him keeping legs around his waist n hands around his neck..
As her habit she slept.

Mnk went to home with nan..
After she woke up he make her eat n be with her..

Like this a week crossed..

Still there was no progress in nandita condition.

Everyone stopped talking to nan expect mnk..

Fab5 had an argument n mnk promised them that he won't talk nan but he still talks n make sure of her eating habits, medicine, choco, n sleeps with her..

Now it's one year..

Nan was not allowed to meet nand mnk somehow convinced her..
Nand was not in coma but still was not responding to anyone..

******************************
Thank u for votes and comments.. Hopefully soon I will post my other stories too.

Manan ff:Yeh Tune Kya Kiyaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें