Chapter-84

Nan was sleeping peacefully in his arms knowing she is safe. She was snuggling more and more in his bare neck making him smile. Mnk was wide awake caressing her hairs holding her close to him.
Mnk-We have to leave from here. Those goons can come back again. Just her dress dries toh we will leave.
Nan in sleep rubbed her face on his neck making him calm.
He held her more closely and said- just few more hours murthy I will finish you but first I hve to keep her safe. I should call cabir.
Mnk tuk his mob out n called cab.
Cab-saale we were following u but tu kaha nikal gya. Iss jungle me we can't find nan n now u r lost.
Mnk-cab I found baby. She is with me sleeping in my arms.
Cab-murthy uncle ka kya hua?
Mnk- he was with his goons. They had guns and I can't fight with nan beside me. So I ran away.
Cab-ok. But where are you right now.?
Mnk- deep inside in the forest there's a river. I'm there only.
Cab-ok. We r coming.
Mnk disconnected the call. He checked nan's clothes. Finding it not wet he tuk it n tried to make her wear.
But sleepy nan started wailing in sleep.
Mnk(Kissing her forehead)- it's me bacha. Ur mnk. Ssh.
C calmed snuggling to him more and finally made her wear her jeans. But now the problem was how to make her wear her top. As c was not ready to leave him. Holding his waist tightly with one hand and other behind his neck. Sticking herself to him. He tried to detach her but it didn't bugged her.
Mnk smiled n caged her b/w his legs and said kissing her cheek- leave me my cutie.C snuggled n hugged him keeping her legs around his waist. Mnk held her tightly caressing her hairs kissing her cheeks.. 
(A/n- pathetic😑😑😌 I know)
Mnk waw busy kissing her face but stopped listening someone.
Mr.murthy-aww. how cute.. kitne cute couple hai. Isn't it?
Mnk with turning tuk his blazer n covered nan from it.Hugging her tightly he stood.
Mm- mnk.. finally we met.
Mnk- finally murthy we met. To end u.
Mm laughed evilly and said- I mean seriously manna hoga tmhre guts ko. Khtre me jaan tmhri h aur dhamki mujhe de rhe ho. 
Mnk- u know what marne se pehle har chidya phadphadati h.
Mm- uff itni baate mujhe pasand ni. U know me right. So let's just finish it off. (To his goons) take her away.
Mnk(shouted)- don't u guys dare even to come close near my child.
Listening their shouts nan woke up. As c was unaware of her surroundings c smiled to mnk to which he smiled n kissed her cheek which c returned back.
Mnk-sleep.
C was about to close her eyes when mm's said,"how cute. Matlb kaise kr lete ho tm 2no har situation me itna pyar".(a/n- writer is pathetic that's y lol😪😮)
Her eyes widen. Slowly c turned her face only to luk her fear in front of her. She came down from mnk's arm n stood hiding mnk from her small body as much as c can.
Nan- mere.. manik ko kuch mat krna plz. Plz.
Mnk holds her shoulder and said-baby kuch ni hoga. Come to me.
Mm- u know nan tmhe iss tarah majbur dekh kr I feel so happy.
Mnk- shut up u bastard.
Mm ignored him n said to nan- but kya karu mere secrets janta h tmhara mnk upar toh jana hoga.
Nan- no. No. I promise mnk kisi ko kuch ni bolega.
C turned to him n said cupping his face- ma..manik. tum kisi ko kuch ni bologe. Right.
C was shivering with fear.
Mnk tried to hug her but c pushed him a little and picked a wood from the burned bonfire and hit mm from it.
Nan(shouting)-mnk go. Run. Jao yaha se.
C hit the other goons also.
Mnk punched the goon and shouted- no way. I'm not leaving u.
Nan-no. Tumhe meri kasam.
Mnk stopped and shouted- I will not do dis.
Mm tuk the opportunity. he holds nan from behind and pointed gun on her head.
Mm- u hve become so brave. Isn't it?
Mnk got freezed. Crying he shouts-plz. Plz leave her.
Mm- na. Na mnk. Don't u dare come close warna yeh goli iske saar k dusre side se niklegi.
Nan-no. Mnk. Go. Mere liye. Jao yaha se. Avi.
Mnk-plz. Leave my baby.
Mm- aah.. how much i luv to see u beg. Beg mnk. It calms me.
Mnk- kya bigara h hum sab ne tmhara. Kya bigara tha maa ne tmhara. We all luved u n wat u did.? Meri baby ne kys bigara tha. Y u did n doing all this?
Mm-because c deserve it. Mere problems ki surat isne hi ki h. Sab iski galti h. Na yrh hoti na mujhe nandita ko marna padta.
Mnk- how could u even say dat. 8 years. 8 years ki thi meri baby. Tumhe toh janti v ni thi den y u r blaming her.
Mm- problem toh iske aane se start hui thi. Kitni achi planning thi meri to adopt soha but nandita iske karan kavi ni mani.
Mnk-soha?
Mm-yes. Soha is my daughter. I thought first usse adopt kr lunga den vasu(soha's mom) ko le aaunga when nan will transfer her everything to soha but isne sab kuch bigad diya.
He forced the gun on her neck.
Mnk came close- no. No. Plz leave her.
Nan cried.
Mm- itni baar kosis ki to convince nand but iske liye pagal thi wo.
Mnk- toh maa se pyar ka natak tha.
Mm- of course. I married nand only because of money vasu se pyar krta hu main. Kitni bar I tried to kill nand but iske karan my plan failed den dat finally I succeeded.(he laughed) no one ever thought dat nand stairs se giri kaise.
Mnk-matlb..(he tuk one more step close without noticing to mm)
Mm-matlb yeh ki stairs par I spread oil. Uss din v yeh bacha leti but finally my plan succeeded. And finally nand was in hospital but I wanted her dead so dat I can transfer her will to me so dat day I went and pulled out the wire but yeh uss din v aa gyi.
Nan cried more but to my u all tuk it wrong and so I tuk the advantage.but u know tum jo isse pyar krte the i saw it how on her 10 boards result day u put lots of chocolates on her door step so mujhe sure hona tha ki in future yeh mere liye prblms na bane toh I made those almost rape her. And because soha forced me I had to save her. But no more because now I will end u both.
He pressed the tigger and there was a sound of shot....
************
Now important news...
I'm making all my stories private from now onwards..
From now onwards all the further chapters will be posted in private. For reading it all u hve 2 do is delete my stories from ur lib den follow me.. then wait for a while n then add it again in ur library but do this wen i'll update the nxt chapter. I'll write on my wall whenever i'll post any of the story..
Thank u..
Luv u all😘😘

Manan ff:Yeh Tune Kya Kiyaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें