Chapter-18

Mnk went to her n heard her saying..

Nan - n..nhi.. mai...maine...ni..ma..maar...maara...maa..ko...ma..mai...ni..chti...thi...maa...maa...mat..jao...daar....la..lagta...h...maa....muj..mujh...mujhe...cho...chor..k...mat...jao....

Mnk kneeled down in front of her n tried to touch her bt c jerked his hand n was breathing very fast...

he dis tym slowly hold her hand n caressed her knukles with his thumb n said.

Mnk (softly all tym caressing her knuckles with thumb) - i know...!! Tmne ni maara h maa ko... pata h mujhe.... tm kisi ko ni maar skti ho... tmhe darne ki jarurat ni h .... main hoon na....tm akeli ni ho... baby main hoon na...kuch ni hoga tmhe... hoon na tmhara saath....

Nan breath become little normal n c luked him n said - maine ni maara....

Mnk nodded in yes n said - haa tmne ni maara....

Her breath become normal slowly n mnk picked her from bath tub n hugged her....

Mnk caressed her hair n kissed her hair hugging her lifted up in hugging position n said - my baby...kuch ni hoga... main hoon na... kuch ni hone dunga.... mera bacha.... kuch ni hoga.... main kuch ni hoona dunga mere bache ko... kisi ko ni maara h mere baby ne.....

C hugged him giving her whole weight on him n hided herself in his chest.....

Mnk take her to room hugging her keeping her feet on his feet...

He tried to make her sit on bed bt c was nt leaving him...
So he himself sat n made her sit inhis lap hugging her...

he said caressing her hair - mere bacha...kya hua....?? Daar lag rha h mere baby ko...

C hided herself in his chest shivering due to wet clothes...

Mnk (softly) - baby tmhe thand lag jayegi... change kr lo....

Bt c was nt leaving him....

Mnk - mera bacha agar change ni krega toh thand lag jayegi na toh tmhe change krna hoga...

C whispered - mu..mujhe... daar...lag... rha ...h....

Mnk make her face him n kissed her forehead, eyes n pecked her lips n said cupping her face - main hoon na....go n change main yahi hoon....

C nodded in no n hugged him keeping her hand on his waist n head on his chest.....

Mnk slowly make her luk towards him n said - bt baby tmhe thand lag jayegi ....

Tears started flowing from her eyes....

N - maine kuch ni kiya plz mujhe chor k mat jao....

He wiped her tears n said kissing her eyes - kahin ni jaa rha hu yahi hu...okey chalo i will change ur clothes.....

He was about to pick her wen c hugged him keeping her hand on his neck n legs on his waist lyk a baby....

mnk smiled on her babiness n said...

Mnk - toh my bacha don 't want to break hug...okey be lyk dis n i will change ur clothes ....

C nodded in yes n rested her head on his chest....

He stands up n c was still hugging him..

he went to cupboard n tuk out her clothes n his also n take her to bathrum....

He made her sit on slab.. c was resting her head on his chest keeping hr hand on his waist n legs swinging to the slab...

He opened her gown chain n slided it down with his closed eyes den opened her inner clothes n made her wear his shirt n tracks with closed eyes ...

Manan ff:Yeh Tune Kya Kiyaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें