Chapter-29

Nxt morning,manan were sleeping hugging each other..

Nan keeping her hands on his waist n her leg on his legs completely,keeping her face near his neck n mnk hugging her close,his one arms was working as her pillow wrapped to her back keeping her close while other was cupping her one cheek n lips on her forehead as if kissing it..

Mnk sleep got disturbed with the sound of click of camera.
He woke up ,and before opening his eyes,he kissed her forehead
He opened his eyes n saw cab,al n dhrv looking them with aww n clicking their pics..

Mnk (in sleepy voice pulling nan close n other hand pressing her head) - guys... what you all are doing early in the morning here... And cab stop taking pics she'll get disturb vaise v raat me c had headache..

Cab stopped n all three settled beside manan..
Al- how's is now..?

M (luking at her still pressing her head lightly) - don't know..wen she'll wake up then only I can say.. At night she cried a lot..maa k baare me I told her.. n eventually she got headache.. hope avi na ho..
Dh - let's wake her up n take her for morning walk..It's good for her..
Cab - haa..even doc said..
Mnk - you guys go I'll wake her up n will join you guys in garden..
Cab - kyu be..? Hm ni uta skte h.? Romance ka bahana dunta h besharam..

Mnk rolled his eyes n said - she will strat crying if she won't find me around..

Ca - ab toh dekhna I will wake her up n c won't even cry infact will come with me..

Mnk - (with fake smile) -go ahead bt I'm not leaving her jo krna h mere samne kro..
Cab - wo we know..

Cab lied beside nan n dhrv sat beside her making space for him n alya sat infront of her as nan 's legs were on mnk so c was able to touch her face..

Mnk didn't moved but placed her head on pillow n lied keeping his one hand on her stomach while other beneath his head keeping elbow on bed..
Cab with his fingers shakked her chubby cheeks n as it was chubby it keep shaking for few sec even he stopped doing it...
Fab3 laughed slowly on it but mnk didn't liked it as they were making fun of her baby so before cab can do it again mnk slapped his hand n shooed it away from his baby..

Mnk - stop doing like that.. She'll be hurt...

Fab 3 made bad face..
Dhrv came forward n pulled her cute little nose squeezing it little making sure it won't harm her but mnk has problem with it also so freed her nose..

Mnk strenly - kya kr h buddy..? Usse saans lene me problm hoga..

Fab3 shaked their head looking at over possessive mnk..

Ignoring him,alya came forward n pulled her cheeks little...

Mnk didn't liked this also so fred her baby with tjem.

Mnk (not in angry jst in possessive tone) -leave..all 3 of u leave.. tmlog mere baby ko uta ni rhe ho..u all r irritating her..

Cab mimicked mnk n said making face - tmlog mere baby ko uta ni rhe h.. u all r irritating her.. huh..! Mnk will u shut up..! Nandu hmari v kuch h so chup chap leta rah bagal me uske varna we will throw u out..!

Mnk made face but kept quite n sat with support of headboard keeping her legs still on him n kept her one hand on his stomach while other was in his hand n his other hand was all time caressing her hairs..

At last fab3 waked her up without making her cry..

She opened her eyes n stared at cab first for gud min then blinked her eyes n looked at dhrv for gud min n at last looked alya for another gud min..

All three of them waved their hands saying hi..
Her eyes roamed beside her she looked mnk who was sitting n looking her with smile..
She opened her hands to him gesturing him to take her which he happily did..
She hugged him n kept her head in his shoulders turning her face to other side keeping hands on his waist..
Fab3 sat straight luking at dem with aww..

Manan ff:Yeh Tune Kya Kiyaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें