Chapter-93

Mnk pov

They broke me to the core. My mother and my friends took my baby away with me. My uncle whom I trusted so much took my maa away from me. Who is my loved one, whom I trusted more than my life broke me. Whenever I think about my baby’s past it just not fills me guilt but kills me thinking of her suffering. Don’t know if ever in my life I’ll be able to forgive myself or not but one thing I promise that I will not let even a single tear shed from my baby’s eyes. Even if I have to kill myself for that I’ll happily do it because I don’t deserve her. What I’ve done from past 12 years can never be changed by my actions. I’ve done sins. It’s her greatness that she so easily loved me back. It’s only her pure heart which only craves for loves. Today also she is crying for me. No Manik. You have already made her cry enough now no more. She is so pure that her happiness lies in me still after whatever happened so I’ve to smile. For her. I’ve forgiven fab4 but they again pushed my baby in danger which I can never forgive. I know I’m no one to punish because it’s only me who deserves to be punished. I’m the one who believed what I shouldn’t have.

“Manik.. plzz na.. don’t cry..”, she cried sitting in front of me.

No Manik you have to be strong for her.

She deserves smile on her face.

Nodding to her,I stood and picked her in my arms and lay back on the bed.

She like always snuggles and rub her face on my chest which made my lips move upward.

“Manik..”, she whispers doodling like childhood on my arms.

I just hummed because I know I’ll break down if I’ll speak again about fab4.

“mujhe shopping jana h. Italy k liye maine shopping ni ki hai na. plz chalo na.”, she said batting her lashes trying to butter me but I know she is trying to distract me.

It’s her.

Even if she is sad she will never leave a single chance to make you smile

.So I did what she wants.

Nodding I agreed for shopping as its 6.30 only so we have plenty of time for shopping.

Kissing her forehead I said, “ok. Go get ready.”

“sachi. I luv u”, she exclaimed happily and kissing my cheek ran to closet.

After getting ready she came out and I can clearly say something is roaming in her mind as she was continuously fidgeting with her bag.

“Kya soch rhe ho aap baby?”, I asked as I know she won’t tell unless I’ll ask myself.

“umm.. ku..kuch ni… I’ll tell you baad me. Avi ni.”, what is she hiding. And why she is looking so tensed.

“ok. But you have to tell me. You know I’ll be on your side always.”, I said patting her cheek though inside these words only seems to laugh back on me because I always said these in past but when it came to be on her side I was the one who backed off.

“haa. Now go. Jaldi ready ho jao. Mujhe shopping jana hai.”, she said happily pushing me on the closet.

“haa. But pehle I’ve to put ur sling.”, I put the sling on her hand then went.

I got ready as fast as I can.

We finally sat on car for her shopping.

“vaise I forgot to tell you but you soon gonna kill me.”, I said to her to which she widen her eyes which made her more cute.

“maine.. maine kya kiya?”, she asked and I can say see her eyes are filling with tears.

“arey. Arey. Y r u crying? Baby calm down. I was just saying ki you are looking killer and agar tum aise dikhogi toh my death is fixed.” ,and she turned red.

Manan ff:Yeh Tune Kya Kiyaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें