Chapter-73

Nan was sleeping hiding her face on his bare chest snuggling more n more into him keeping her one hand on his waist while other between dem..He was holding her securly hugging her close to him kissing her hairs every now n den n caressing her hairs..After two hours mnk thought to woke her up as it's breakfast tym n c had to take medicine..

He parted her a little n kissed her forehead..

Mnk-y u r so cute baby..kaisi utau tmhe.? U r looking so cute.. But it's breakfast tym..

He smiled n rubbed her nose with his pecking her lips..She smiled in sleep..He nuzzled his nose on her neck n very lovingly whispered,"wake up baby.."

She stirred n pushing his face snuggled to his chest n mumbled,"nind aa rhi h.."

Mnk smiled n said,"kk..sleep for some more tym I'll fresh n up n woke u up.."

He was about to go when c holds his n pulled him n sleeping above him,"u also sleep.."

Mnk smiled n pulled her above shifting her face from his chest to his face n cupped her face..

Mnk(gritting his teeth with love rubbing his nose to her nose)-I luv u so so much..

He pecked her lips..

She smiled cutely n rest her face on his touching her lips to his but didn't kissed him n slept..

Mnk ruffling her hairs-baby chalo don't be lazy...Tumhri medicine ka tym ho rha..wake up..

His continuous rant didn't affected her..

Mnk sighed n carefully tucked her on bed n pecking her lips once again n went to get ready..

He came out in fresh clothes when his fone rang..It's his pa calling him for urgent meeting..

He luked nan n thought-god.! Iss meeting ko avi aana tha..

He got ready for office in his formal dress n went to nan..

C was sleeping hugging his shirt tightly near her chest snuggling into duvet..

Mnk smiled n kissed her forehead deeply..

Her pulled her in his lap wrapping her in duvet n said-shona wake up..

C hugged him putting hands around his neck n head on his neck's crook n said sleepily-I luv u..

Mnk smiled n hugged her tightly n said kissing her hairs-I luv u more..so so so much...But no more buttering it's ur medicine tym chalo wake up..

Nan rest her head on his neck's crook lazily n said-hmm..

Mnk picked her up took her to washroom wrapping her in duvet n c like a lazy hugged him n again closed her eyes..

Mnk shaked his in disbelief n said-tum ni sudhrogi...

Nan-hmm..hmm..hmm...

Mnk make her sit on slab n splashed on her eyes c opened her eyes in jerk n started looking here n there..

Mnk started laughing looking her looking here n there but his laugh died when he saw her horrified he immediately hugged her n rubbed her back n said kissing her shoulders,"ssh..ssh..I'm here..I'm here for you shona..kuch ni hua.."

C hugged him tightly n whispered,"main daar gyi.."

Mnk hugged her more tightly making her stand n crushed her in himself n whispered,"main hoon na kuch ni hua.."

After hugging her for gud min mnk broke the hug slowly..c luked him holding duvet near her chest n said,"u r going somewhere.?"

Mnk smiled n kissed her forehead n said cupping her cheek with one hand n while with her hand he hugged her n said,"I ni we..I have a meeting n I can't leave u alone here so u will come with me.."

Manan ff:Yeh Tune Kya Kiyaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें