Chapter-112

Ok. So only one person guessed my last question right who is Partholic smiti. She was the one from Facebook update who said the right answer. Must say your guess is perfect smiti. Ok now enjoy the update and the question at last and try to answer. I'll mention you in next part you'll be right.

*********************************************

“Mumma”, she mummered to herself. She was about to ran to Nandita when Manik holds her hands.

“Babu. Kya hua? Kaha jaa rhi ho?”

Pointing towards Nandita who was continuously calling her she said, “Monstu. Mumma. Mumma is calling. See na. Let me go.”

Manik palms her face in his hand and said, “Bacha. Mumma is not there. She left us babu. Accept it. You're imagining.”

She lips quivered and pearls fell from her eyes, “No Monstu. Mumma is still here. See na. She is calling me. Mujhe jaane do.”

“Jaan. Monstu ko trust karo shona. You're imagining. Cry baby. You still haven't cried for mumma death. Ro lo jaan you'll feel better.”, he said caressing her cheeks.

“But monstu mumma ko kuch ni hua h. See na she's all good.”

Looking her Manik thought, “Shit. I shouldn't have brought her here and that audio. It immediately made a place in her sensitive mind. She's still not recovered and now she's imagining maa. But it's important for her to accept maa death. That day also she didn't cried, she just fainted. Now I have to make her accept. You've to make her accept Manik. You can do it.”

“Nanhi. Idhar dekho. Monstu ko dekho.”, He said sternly as she was looking at the imaginary Nandita but she didn't looked at him so he shouted strictly, “I said look at me Nanhi. Monstu ni hu bas tumhara jo tum meri baat​ni manogi. Look at me.”

At his strict tone like a father she looked him like a scared baby.

“Mumma left us. Kho chuke hai hum unhe. Look around where you're standing. It's Mumma grave. Tumne khud dekha h unhe dur jate. Cry. Ro lo.”

She nodded in no and looked the imaginary nandita.

“Mumma dekho na monstu ko. Aisa kyu bol rha hai.”

“Sorry maa. I also never wanted to accept it but for her I've to say and accept.”, He muttered under his breath and shaking her from shoulders shouted, “Maa mar chuki hai Nandini. Suna tumne Maa mar chuki hai. She is dead. Wo maa ni h. That's just your imagination. Look at this grave. Yahi humne maa ko bury kiya tha. Maine khud mitti di hai.”

She looked him and then grave. She slowly registered his words and points towards the grave. He nodded in yes. In the next moment she cried her heart. She fell on her knees and cried.

“Mumma. Monstu… mujhe mumma chiye.. please.. la do..  wo mujhe… ais.. aise kaise.. chod k chli gyi… bolo na…. Monstu… how..  why… bolo na… mere bare mein ni socha unhone..  ek baar v… ni… kyu…”

He sat in front of her and wiping her tears hugged her.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Manan ff:Yeh Tune Kya Kiyaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें