Chapter-92

thank u for all support. luv u all..

END OF FLASHBACK

Mnk(shouted)- No. Not anymore. I don't wanna remember even a bit of that day. And before u guys say anything about my baby I'm telling u again. She was not at fault. Uski galti ni thi. Only muk and alya was responsible for whatever happened that day. Every time it was you guys who were responsible. Uss din u both knew how small she was. Dur tha na main usse as u guys n my so called mother wanted but then also uss choti si baby ko u guys said so much. Forget about past when after 12 long years my child was recovering started living happy u guys made a great plan (he clapped his hands in sarcastically) wow even after warning u guys pushed her in danger.

Dhr- we were just..

Mnk(shouted)-we were just what dhruv. Say na. just trying to know the truth. Hai na. truth. Only that was important for guys not my baby. Actually u know what guys you all are not at all at fault it's only me who is in fault that I always trusted my friends over my baby. I believed my dear alya and mukti and my mother in childhood who not even for once left any chance to make her culprit in front of my eyes. I believed my dear cabir who promised me of sending navya to my baby in my absence. But from now. (he closed his eyes taking a deep breath said) no more fab5 n abhya. From now I've no faith in this (pointing towards them) this fab 5. I will never ever forgive you guys. Never ever. I'm taking you guys to Italy just because my baby needs family holiday and people around her. Like always please do something over there to proof you are the real fab4 n abhya.

Manik left to his room giving last stern look to them.

Nan was listening everything from the door as she came back to talk to Manik.

Looking Manik coming to room she ran back and lay on the bed turning her back towards door to hide her tears. Puggy was also with her, licking her fingers and poking her to play with him but she was silently pushing him thinking about the past.
Manik came back and saw her lying down and pushing puggy who was trying to cheer her up.
He sighed and got to know that she heard everything.
He went and lied towards her back and half hovered over her.
She felt him and hides her face in the bed and trying to gulp the lump that formed.
He kissed her hairs and said to puggy patting his head, "Go back. Your miss needs pamper."
Puggy as if understanding everything went out of rum.
Manik leaned on Nandini and said chuckling trying to cheer her up, "he is smart. Isn't it?"
C nodded thinking he don't know about her being sad.
He sighed and carefully pulled her in his lap sitting back.
"You were not at all in fault shona. I know you more than you know yourself. That day also I told you not to think and stress yourself and now also saying."
She finally looked into his eyes and said in chocked voice, "But I was the only one who was responsible for whatever happened that day."
"No. It was nothing but an accident. It just happened. Forget it. Move on with it. I know easy ni h but you have me na. Forget yourself in me."
"but.."
He didn't let her complete n said, "baby moving on is the name of life. Thing happens and we have to forget about that. I know it's not easy but try your best so that u can see the happiness u r now getting. If u'll be stuck on it then u can never ever in ur lyf cherish wat u have now. U know no one remembers about the bad incidents happened in ur life it just make u sad and drag u to darkness."
Cupping her cheeks in his both palms he said, "and you r toh my strong child. Nandita maa ki nandi bail so just don't remember bad things and cherish the happiness which is on the way"(a/n- ab isse kaise pata hai about my Italy hot romance)

Nan nodded and snuggled to his chest and murmured, "Manik. Main kuch bolu?"

Mnk caressed her hairs and looking down to her said, "haa.. Say."

Nan smiled a little and said, "you said we should move on then y r u not forgiving ur friends?"

Her question left him baffled. He, avoiding her looks, stood and said going in the closet, "1 am ki flight hai na n it's already 6 pm I'll pack till then u sleep or play with puggy but first put ur sling back and it's my strict order."

Manan ff:Yeh Tune Kya Kiyaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें