Chapter-115

After the projector stopped Nia said, “Toh? Tell us whose gift you liked the most?”

Nandini looked everyone then Manik who was still thinking about doctor words. She snuggles to his chest and said, “Monstu ka.”

All chuckled knowing she'll never take any other name other than Manik.

“Manik ne aisa kya diya? Bedroom me?”, Cabir said teasingly making her blush more.

“Monstu. He is teasing me.”, She cribbed to Manik.

Manik smiled and kissed her cheek thinking, “Please God. I beg you meri baby ki smile kavi mat jane dena”

They got disturbed as Nandini friends came to her.

(Hope you remember the friends whom Manik special selected. Look ch-70)

“Manik. Yeh mere friends h. Neha, Riddhi, Sameer, Sunny.”

“I know.”, Manik spoke without thinking then realized what he said.

She looked him in confusion, “How?”

“Tumne hi toh kaha tha princess.”

“Main jau inki saath?”

“Kyu?”

“Please Monstu. Mujhe aur v friends banne h”

“Ok. But before that I need to talk to Sameer and Riddhi.”

“What?”

“Kuch ni. You go with others.”

Nandini shrugged and went with Neha and sunny.

Manik excused himself to fab4 n Nia as he know Nia will again start her rant if she'll know about Nandini friends.

“Guys. I know you guys worked under me but since you're completing your studies and you’re my baby friends I don't want you think me as your boss. But please meri baby ka dhyan rakna. She's too innocent. She's too small to judge people. Please I want you all to take care of her as friend. True friend. She'll never let you guys down. She's too pure for it.”

Both smiled and said, “You love her a lot na sir? Isn't it?”

Manik smiled.

“Don't worry sir. She's innocent. We know that and we promise we'll never give any chance to complain.”

“Thank you. And no sir please. It makes me feel old.”

All laughed.

“So can we go to our friend?”, Riddhi asked.

Manik nodded.

All joined other and saw Nandini giggling a lot which made Manik too happy.

He gave her some space to be friend with other but watched her all the time.

Meanwhile he called a waiter and asked for special arrangement which he had done for her.

After sometime Nandini herself came to her with lots of gift in her hand.

“See.”, She showed Manik smiling.

Manik smiled and kissed her forehead.

“Manik don't you think party is getting bore. Sing something for your baby.”, Nia said smiling.

ummmm hummm humm ummmmmmmm

(Manik smiled and took Nandini to stage between the smoke. Lights got dim and he started singing taking her in arms.)

Manan ff:Yeh Tune Kya Kiyaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें