Chapter-118

Manik takes her down where everyone was present.

“Here comes the star couple.”, Mukti says and tried to take Nandini with her but she tighten her grip around Manik's waist.

“Ni jaana. Monstu k pass.”, She whispered weakly.

Mukti smiled and said, “Ok. No problem at all. At least select the cards. Day after tomorrow me shadi hai tumhri.”

“Nanhi. Select cards with girls. I've some work.”, He said and knowing when he use Nanhi he don't want any of her tantrum she sat with girls with a pout.

He smiled and ruffling her hairs went aside with boys.

“Now tell us kya hua hai isse?”, Cabir asked as all have noticed Nandini sad face.

“Harshad.”

“Harshad? He is behind the bars. Then?”

“He's not. He met her and told that she is his sister. All because of that soha.”

“But how's it possible? She and Veebha both went to Soha mother's house!”

“I don't know! I just don't know guys! Maine ab tak uss se uske parents k baare me baat ni ki h! I don't trust Harshad! I don't trust any of her classmates! Kal ki news media me spread toh ni hui but her classmates knows! They were present. Aaj toh neha and all made sure that no one dare to ask any stupid thing but I'm scared ki kahi kisi koi usse kuch puch na le. She is too innocent to handle them. Har jagah se daar lag rha hai.”

“Manik. Tu shant ho jaa. Nothing wrong will happen. About her I think you should talk to her. Talk to her. Make her understand bit by bit. Jaise tu bachpan me usse koi baat samjhta tha. Tu usse itna himaat de with your love that she'll be able to face them.”, Dhruv suggested.

“I second him. You should talk to her. And thode thode kar k baat karega toh wo face kar sakhegi unhe.”, Cabir said

“Ok. But guys shadi k bich me how'll I talk.”

“Teri shadi me avi time hai. Avi toh day after tomorrow haldi h.”

“Ok.”

“And about Harshad give him a chance.”, Abhi said.

“Are you fucking crazy? Uss kamine ko chance du?”

“Manik think if he had some evil plan then he would have done it when he met Nandini instead he talked. So it means he has changed. May be he really loves his sister.”

“Ok. But I'll be aware.”

Meanwhile, Nandini was sadly looking at Manik with a sad pout on her face.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

All girls looked at her and Navya said, “Yeh thik hai. Jinki shadi hai wo toh romance me har waqt busy rhte hai.”

“Yeh toh sahi kaha tumne Navya. Vaise Nandu.”, Alya said smiling naughtily, “Kal raat adult film bani kya?”

Manan ff:Yeh Tune Kya Kiyaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें