Chapter-114

Both came out with Nandini sulking like a lazy kid behind Manik, hugging him from back keeping her head on his bare back.

“My baby wants to cuddle hmm?”

She nodded lazily.

“Acha Monstu promise baby aaj cuddly cuddly karegi but usse pehle surprise. Chalega?”

She gets excited and came in front of him, “Haa. Haa”

He laughed and kissed her cheeks, “Chalo. Let's get you ready.”

He makes her stand in front of him between his legs and about to open her towel when blushing Nandini stops him.

He chuckled and said, “Arey. Still you're shy? Mujhse?”

Blushing she hugged him hiding her face on his neck.

He was about to break when a knocked disturbed them.

“You go inside washroom. I'll check who's it”

“Main v check kar skti hun!”

“You're in towel.”

“So are you!”

“I'm a man.”

“Ni. Change then I'll let you go.”

“Nandini…”

“Bol diya bas. Bol diya!”

“Manik. Will you let us in. People has already started to come and Nandini is still not ready.”, Alya shouted from outside.

“Monstu. Mere b-day me v koi aaya hai?”

His heart aches on her innocent question. Cupping her cheeks in his hand he said, “Sab sirf apko bless karne aaye h princess.”

She nodded in no and said, “No. They are here because I'm Nandini Manik Malhotra. Warna mujhe koi dekhna v ni chata. You know space me mera ek v friend ni tha before...”

“Baby. Listen. Idhar dekho. Monstu ko.”, He make her look at him as she was looking down, “Maine space me sabhi ko manna kiya tha tumhare friend banne se. Because all r drug addicted and involved in illegal things. Main apne baby ko inn sab me involve ni krne dena chata tha. Samjhi? And I'm still not allowing you to be friends of them. Got it?”

“Mujhe aur v friends chiye monstu. Please.”

He hugged her and rubbing her back said, “Acha. Ok. Aaj everyone is present. You can make friends but never ever agree to what they say to do. Ok?”

“Ok.”

“Chalo. You can open door tab tak I'll change in washroom.”

Girls got in and started their work. After a while Manik came out of washroom only to look Nandini looking all girls with a big smile who was making her ready.

He went to her and kissing her forehead said, “I'll come back once you're ready. Ok?”

She nodded happily.

Smiling he went after patting her head.

********

It's party time. Everyone was waiting for the princess of Manik Malhotra.

Manik knocked the door.

All girls left them alone. Manik entered and got shock.

She was looking like a fairy princess. Nandini was waiting for his complement but ignoring her he went to mirror and started to gel his hairs. Being irritated Nandini said, “Monstu. Kya kar rhe ho?”

Manan ff:Yeh Tune Kya Kiyaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें