Chapter-70

It's an hour left for nan's first class n she was still busy in playing with puggy..
Mnk was again n again saying her to get ready but she was not at all ready to get out of bed..
She was in mnk's oversize shirt which he had made her wear..

Mnk-baby.. You'll be late for ur class fir khud rone lagogi ki mujhe class janna h...

Nan ignored his rant n rubbed her face on puggy's stomach..

Mnk-baby..(he snatched puggy from her hands)kitni baar bolah not to rub your face on his fur..tmhe infection ho skte h..

Nan made face n said-par puggy se kuch ni hoga..

Mnk-colz jaana h.?

Nan nodded in yes..
Mnk-chalo go n get ready..

Nan-par avi one hour h..main itni jaldi ready kyu hu.?

Mnk picked puggy n said keeping him in his basket-ready ho kr you have to take breakfast,medicine..jaldi ni krogi toh you'll be late..

Nan thought looking mnk-medicine..yeww.! Ganda wala syrup vpina hoga..yeww.!aur fir milk..ni ni.. I hve to do something..

She went to mnk who just now sat on bed n doing something on his mobile..

She climbed on his back sitting behind him keeping hands around his neck n head in his neck's crook from back n said in most innocent way-monstu..

Mnk smiled knowing she is here for buttering session n held her hands holding tilting his head a little pecked her lips n said-haa mera bacha kya chahiye.?

She snuggled into his neck n said-monstu aaj bahar chale khane.?mujhe ghar ka ni khana.

Mnk pulled her in his lap n said rubbing his nose to her cheeks-kk..bacha..

She smiled brightly n kissed his both cheeks- I luv u..

Mnk hugged her,still keeping her in lap,n said kissing her hairs-I luv you more babu..( he thought in mind -I can't let baby be in mansion today..unn logo ko dubara apne bache k samane ni aane de skta.. but colz me akele kaise rahne du.. I have to arrange something..)

He broke the hug kissing her cheek carried her to washrum..

He make her sit on slab n said cupping her cheeks.

Mnk-ab u get ready fastly..I kept your clothes over there..I'm waiting outside..n no playing in water..samjhi..

She nodded n kissed his cheek..
Mnk smiled n went out..

He called his pa..
On fone,

Mnk-hello,haa listen I want detail of aryamann of space medical 2nd year student..each n every detail within an hour..

Pa-kk sir..

Mnk-n listen I want two girls n boys from our employee.. They are going to study in space from now in medical as student.. They will become friend to nandini aur usse pata ni chalna chahiye that I had send them...nan kya kya kha rhi h,kya pi rhi h,kaha h ek ek min ka detail mujhe unse jaana h..

Pa-yes sir ho jayega..n there is a grp of second year student in our office who because of financial problm left their studies..

Mnk smiled-great then..send me the details..

Pa-kk sir..

Mnk disconnected the fone n thought-ab baby is safe n I can kill those bastard also..Only I have to behave normal..Ek kaam krta hu nan ki books arrange kr deta hu..

He went to the shelf n as soon as he looked old book tears again made it's way..

He further checked her files n found her results till now..

Manan ff:Yeh Tune Kya Kiyaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें