Chapter-57

His thought broke when he felt something poking his cheeks..
He looked n saw nan was poking her finger on his cheek..
He smiled n pecked her lips tightly in return got his million dollar smile..
Mnk-what my baby is doing.?
Nan-(again poked his cheek n said giggling)-this..
Mnk pulled her above him n said rubbing his nose to her cheek-this haa..

She giggled n said-bhuk lgi h aur weakness v lag rha h..

Mnk spooned her in his arms n said taking her towards washrum-wo toh lagegi hi.. Yesterday u didn't had anything at night n you gave blood even..chalo I'll fresh n up my baby then I'll make my baby's baby ready..ok..
She kissed his cheek n nodded..

After manan n puggy freshened they went to breakfast table..
Soha came n sat beside mnk but mnk ignored her..
Nandini was feeling low so mnk make her sit on his lap n also to make soha aware that he only luvs nan..

(ekdum besharam h mere manan)

She rest her head on his shoulder n mnk starts feeding her n himself ate..
Puggy was eating from his bowl..
Soha was giving all seducing luk to mnk which didn't go unnoticed by nan..

After breakfast mnk tuk nan n puggy to garden for walk.
Nan hid behind a tree with puggy..

Mnk was finding them..

Soha came to nan finding her alone..
Nan hugged puggy tightly,puggy too clinged to her..

So-oh.! Keep your dog to urself.. I have better things..(c traced nan's face with her finger n said smirking)I have manik..

Nan gave her deadly glare..

Soha nodded n said-yaa..Manik toh sirf mera h..

Nan-manik sirf mera h..He luves me only..

So-ooho.! Nandini. Tmhe kya lgta h mujhe ni pata h about u two..(c takes round around nan) mnk treats you like a child.. kahne ko you guys r married but you don't hve any husband wife relation.. Look manik is a man..kab tk tmhe pamper krega..yaa may be kre but he will always come to me.. Yiu know why.? Because you can never be his wife in that way..so basically today or tommorrow he will come to me..for his desires..so I don't hve to worry..

Soha left but her words left a point in nan's mind ..
Her words was again n again running in her mind...
Mnk came from her back..
He caught her..
Mnk- I caught u..
She looked him still thinking soha's words mnk caught her back n take rounds putting hands on her tummy lifting her from back..
Nan giggled..He put her down n kissed her cheeks tightly..

Mnk-chalo..now sidha off to your bed. You need rest..
She nodded n mnk carried her to rum..

He laid her down on bed patted her head..

Nan was still thinking looking him..

Nan(in mind)-soha was right.. Our relationship is not like other married couple.. Will mnk never look me in that way n go to her.? Should I ask him.? Haa I should ask what he thinks about me.

Nan laid above him n mnk holds..
Looking her in deep thought mnk raised his eyebrows to her asking what..
She nodded in no..

Mnk(poking her forehead)-what's cooking here.?

Nan-what am I for you.?

Mnk was not surprised as he know she needs assurance because she have him after years so he smiled n answer hugging her n tickling her little-what you are for me.?(she nodded) You are ..umm.. (he was teasing her) You are..

Nan frowned n asked being irritated-say na.

.Mnk chuckled n said-You are my life..my babu..my chotu baby..my jaan..my first child.. In short u r my everything..

Manan ff:Yeh Tune Kya Kiyaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें