Chapter-32

Mnk carried sleepy nan to his room n placed on bed lied beside her hugging her close...

Nan's sleep broke down..
She luked mnk with her half sleepy closed eyes..

Mnk luked her with teary eyes..

She wiped his tears n mnk kissed her hand..

Nan- why are you crying..?

Mnk- why you did dat..?

Nan- I was gussa..

Mnk kissed her forehead n hugged her keeping her face in his neck's crook...

Mnk caressing her hairs whispered- never ever do dat again.. I'll die..

Nan- you won't talk to that budhi vamp na..

Mnk nodded in no n kissed her hairs.

Nan-mujhe thand lag rhi h.

.Mnk hugged her more tightly n covered her with duvet...

Mnk-ab thik h..

Nan nodded n hugged him back..

Mnk-mera baby... You know kya halat ho gyi thi meri..

Nan- you scolded me..

Mnk-sorry.. Promise me you will never take any step like that..

Nan nodded

.Mnk broke the hug n said looking into her eyes with his teary eyes- no promise me... Nandu promise..

Nan wiped his tears n kissed his mole n said with smile-nandu promise..

Mnk kissed her whole face making her giggle..

Nan stopped him n kissed his mole again n made him smile with her fingers...

Mnk finally smiled..

They sat with nan in his blazer n covered with duvet in side hug of mnk..
Shewas luking him n tracing his face with her fingers n whenever it reaches near his lips he kissed it making her giggle n whenever misses he used to tickle her making her laugh..

They were playing when a knock stopped them..

Nan luked mnk with sad eyes..
He kissed her eyes..

Mnk- I'll just come. You sit here..

She unwillingly nodded..

Mnk open the door to see abhi standing there..

Abhi-hii..May I come in..?

Mnk smiled-haa aa na..

Abhi went n sat infront of nan..

Mnk came n sat beside her who hugged him..

Mnk-baby look abhi is here...

Nan looked mnk n said-who abhi..?

Mnk was confused that how could she don't remember abhi..

Mnk-abhi baby..sheila aunty son..

Nan looked him n said- who sheila aunty..?

Mnk- tmhe abhi ni yaad h..?

She nodded in no n putting her hands on her head tried to remember but failed n started crying- mujhe yaad ni aa rha h..! Monstu mujhe kuch yaad kyu ni aa rha h..?

Mnk hugged her said wiping her tears-ssh..koi baat ni..! I'm here na..!

Alya came there that time n saw her crying so asked-mnk wat happened..? Why is she crying.?

Before he could answer nan cried in his arms-didu mujhe yaad ni aa rha h..

Al sat n said caressing her hair-ssh..koi ni no need to remember..

Abhi-haa princess no need to cry..hum avi frendship kr lege..

Nan sniffed n hugged mnk tightly n with her other hand held alya's hand..

Mnk-baby..chalo frendship kr lo..

Al-haa sweetie..! He is our friend chalo..!

Nan shaked her hands n again hugged mnk..

They sat dere till mnk make her sleep..

As she slept abhi said-mnk.. You need to talk to mukti.. It's been a week fab4 didn't talk her.. Already she is angry on nan n this will only increase her angry.. guys you need to talk..fab5 talk..

Mnk nodded-but I can't leave nan alone..

Abhi- right now she is sleeping.. I'm here, I'll call navya also... You talk to her till then we'll be here n make sure that she won't go anywhere..
Mnk-sure na..
Al-haa mnk..abhi is right.. we need to talk..
Abhi-that too urgently because in this week I distracted her anyhow but now I think I won't be able to handle...

Mnk nodded n kissed nan's forehead n cheeks n said to abhi hugging her..

Mnk-call me if she ask for me..If she will have headache then tell nav to give her massage.. She already had her medicines once.. Call me if she won't stop crying...n..

Abhi cut him in middle n said-mnk tu holiday pe ni jaa rha h.. Go talk to muk.. I'm here.. I'll take care of her...

But mnk was not ready to leave her so abhi broke the hug forcefully n almost kicked him out..

But mnk being besharam came back n pecked her lips n forehead n left with alya to muk...
******************************
Surprise.!! Surprise.!!🎊🎉
You all gave me response. So I'm giving update.!
Chalo 150 votes and next update till midnight.
Give response jaldi se I'll give update jaldi se.😳

My works on manan:-
1.)Yeh Tune Kya Kiya
2.)Ijazat Rab Se Laya Hoon
3.)Jis Dil Ko Ishq Ho Jaye
4.)Alpha: The Name Of Possessive Mate
5.)Pyar Se Joda Hai Rab Ne Pret Ka Daman
6.)The Black Queen
7.)Tujhe Jina Hai Mere Bina

Manan ff:Yeh Tune Kya Kiyaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें