Chapter-62

Saying this he went to malhotra mansion with nandini..
Anger was clear from his face.

He marched inside mansion shouting nyonika's name.
Cab n nan was trying to stop but all were in vein.

All came out.
Nyo-mnk.. Why are you shouting.?aur you need rest what are you doing here.? Go to your room.
Mnk-oh just shut the bloody hell up mrs.nyonika malhotra.! Or I should say murderer malhotra..

Everyone except cavya n dhrlya were shocked.
Nyo-what.! What rubbish is this.!

Mnk-seriously still you are faking.! You bloody murdered my maa.. You killed nandita maa..

Nyo-no..(tears fell from her eyes)mnk I didn't.! Meri best friend cum soul sister thi nandita..

Mnk-exactly..thi..but you killed her because she was a big stone on your path..

Mm-nyonika you killed nandita.. Whyy..? Kyu.?

Nyo-maine ni kiya.

Mnk- You did it damn it. Just to win a challenge you killed her.. Uske baad you made my baby 's life hell..first you forced me to leave her all alone then touchered her.. Ek saal me you did all the things to make me hate her.. Everytime so do something or the other making her culprit then made her killer.. Itne saalo baad when she have me you bloody again started your dirty game..!kya h yeh (showed nan's hands) how you even dare to do this.!

Nyo(crying)-mnk I agree nandini k saath I did wrong but I didn't killed nandita. Nandini se nafrat bas isliye krti thi because you were so much in her ki I don't even care about your future. But nandita ko maine ni maara main toh soch v ni skti..

Mnk-I don't trust you..

Nyo-I'm nt lieing.. plz trust me ..

Mnk-how..?kaise karu main trust..now it's enough.. Yo will go behind the bars..

He picked his cell to call the cops

Nyo-mnk plz..plz..maine ni maara nandita ko..
Before the call connects nan caught his hand n snatched the fone.

Mnk-baby leave me n give the mobile back.
Nan-no..
Mnk-Why.?
Nan-she is your mom.

Mnk cupped her face n said-but maa was my mom in real meaning..aur iss bar I won't listen to anyone..so it's better you give me mob back..
She nodded in no..
Mnk(sternly)-nandini give me the fone back..

His demanding tone didn't changed her mind...

Nan-no..meri kasam you won't do anything till you get proofs..

Mnk-fine..jo krna h kro..but yaad rakna I'm not leaving her..

He left giving lst glare to nyo n nan.

.After he left everyone left one by one giving disgusted luk to nyo.

Nan n nyo was left..

Nyo-I don't know how to thank u..today no one believed me but you did..

Nan nodded in no-You love mnk so much that you hate me this much it's enough to know that you can never take away mumma.
Smiling weakly she also left..

Mnk went to room n threw a vase on mirror breaking it into pieces..He stood near the window..

Nan came n hugged him from back keeping hands around his neck from behind..
Because of his height she had to climb on his back..

Though mnk was angry on her but he held her so that zhe can't fall..

Nan-mnk..
He didn't answer..
She poked her finger on his cheek-mnk mnk..

Manan ff:Yeh Tune Kya Kiyaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें