Chapter-111

Manik took her to mall. On the other side, all girls were worried except Nia.

Mukti asked her finding so free, “Nia. You're not at all worried. Nandini went somewhere and you are not worried. Neither you're going to find nor you're letting us go! Manik will kill us.”

“Chill guys. Wo kahi ni gyi Manik k pass gyi h. Usse Manik ki habit h. Uske iss behaviour se itna toh I got it that at every situation she needs Manik. All these years she didn't have him so she want him in every moment and same is with Manik. Both are filling the gap but Manik is doing a mistake. Har waqt uski choti Nandini ni mil skti. That phase has gone. TLC and pampering is good but to a limit. I'll make sure ki mere India se jaane se pehle I'll make the things perfect.”

“But I think everything is already perfect so stop poking your nose.”, Manik said from behind.

“I don't think that I need to ask you.”, She replied.

“Listen Nia and listen it carefully. Just because you're my old childhood friend that doesn't mean that you'll poke your nose so much. Dare you do anything like and I think you've stayed in India for a long time so I would be happy to know that you're going back to your place after Nanhi birthday. I would have send you right now but my baby wants you in her birthday.”

Rolling her eyes Nia said, “You listen Manik. And carefully. You're no one to decide whether I should go or not and FYI jitni Nandi tumhari h utni meri v baby h. Just because I went somewhere for few years that doesn't mean ki mera us par haq kam ho gya hai. Nandita Aunty mujhe v utna hi pyar krti thi. I know I lived with Aunty​ for few years but that doesn't mean that Aunty loved me less. I was equally important for her. And about changing Nandi so as a psychiatrist  I know what is right for a person or not and I'm not going anywhere until I make everything perfect.”

“I'm warning you Nia. Don't mess with me.”, He warned gritting his teeth.

Rolling her eyes Nia went to Nandini who was hiding herself behind Manik hugging his waist.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

“Nandi. Come out.”

She hides more and hugs Manik tightly.

“Leave her alone Nia. Don't make more mad at you.”, Saying Manik left with Nandini.

“You're doing a mistake Manik. Kaise samjhu?”, Nia left the mall and other girls followed her.

They went to designer wear.

Manik was selecting dress for Nandini when he noticed she's looking somewhere else. He followed her gaze and smiled finding what she is looking at but he didn't said anything and hugged her side ways.

She looked him for a minute tried to say something but didn't said anything and snuggles into him.

(A/n-Now keep guessing what's the matter?😉)

They bought many dress and jewellery. After sometime Nandini started dragging Manik somewhere.

“Monstu. Chalo na jaldi. Please.”

Manan ff:Yeh Tune Kya Kiyaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें