Chapter-34

Next day as promised mnk took nan for shopping..
They did lots of shopping..

It's night,mnk was doing some work in his laptop sitting on bed n nan was lieing beside him thinking how to be nasty with mnk..

Mnk was doing work with one hand while with other je was patting nan's head to make her sleep which was irritating her..

She looked mnk with angry face and pout n shooed his hand..

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Mnk (eyes glued on lappy)-umm..what happened baby..? Sleep..

Nan-no..

Mnk-why so..?

Nan smiled widely as idea came in her mind..

She went near him n almost climed on him...

Mnk-baby kya kr rhi ho..?
She didn't answer n took his fone from side table n again lie down on her place..

Mnk looked her n raised his eyebrows asking what to which c shined her battishi..

Mnk- What my baby is planning..?

Nan (stammering) -pl..planning..no..(n shaked her head in no) main (pointing her index finger towards herself) monstu you think I can plan something..

Mnk gave 'I-very-well-know-u' luk which she ignored n started her work in his mobile..

Mnk-baby kya kr rhi ho mobile me.?

Nan-(lied) -game khel rhi hu..

Mnk nodded n said - Well that reminds me that I hve something for you..

Nan sat on bed jumping n asked with excitement- kya h..? Jaldi bolo na..

Mnk kissed her cheeks n went to his cupboard n came back with gift n gave her..

She obviously killed the gift paper n saw a brand new mobile for her..

Nan hugged him tightly kissing his cheeks- thank u..thank u so much..I luv u so much..

Mnk laughed n hugged her back n said kissing her hairs- I luv u too my baby..

Nan broke n returned mnk mobile n start doing her work..

Mnk finished his work n they slept.

It 's holi today ..

The clock strikes 4 am n nandu sleep broke due to her mobile's alarm..

Nan woke up n saw she is in mnk's tight grip...

Nan p.o.v

Aiyyoo..nandu monstu ne itni tightly pakada h tujhe..How will you do your work..!

She started moving a little..

Mnk in his deep sleep sensed her moving n hugged more tightly n said in sleepy tone without opening eyes-Baby..Why r u moving..?Daar lag rha h..?I 'm here na bacha sleep..!

Manan ff:Yeh Tune Kya Kiyaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें