Part 3

Nikki's point of view;

"I'm so excited! Is dinner ready?" My mom says as she squeals like a fifteen year old teenager.

Alex and her are running around fixing the table and getting the food ready. "Nicole, would you mind checking on the pasta?" My mom says. I roll my eyes and pretend I don't hear her.

Instead I go upstairs to my room. The pasta can burn for all I care. "Nikki, would you change clothes? He can't look at you like that." She says stepping out of her room in a Sunday church dress.

I raise my eyebrow and give her a look, "Um, okay Brie. Why're you dressed like the president is going to come over? It's only Seth." I say nearly gagging when his name comes out my mouth.

"Because we're finally seeing our brother after three long years." She says excitedly clapping her hands. "He's not our brother." I answer angrily. "Nicole, stop being immature. Seth is our brother, he's part of our family just like Alex and Brandon." She says in a defensive voice.

"I can't stand you when you say things like that Brianna." I say turning around and slamming the door. I feel my tears falling from my eyes and I slide down on the door crying.

I hate this. I hate the fact that we have to share a house with Alex and Brandon. I hate how I'm suppose to pretend that Alex is my father and Brandon and Seth my brothers.

I hate it because I'm so unhappy. I hate it because no one ever understands. No one knows how much much it still hurts. The fact that I can't be close to my dad, the fact that everyone is happy but me. It hurts.

I hear a car pull up and I get up. I look through my window and see a blue car pull up. Three years ago Seth moved away to pursuit his stupid dreams to become s professional wrestler.

I still don't know how WWE ever accepted him. When Seth used to live with us he did mention that his dream was to wrestle and blah blah blah but I never thought he'd actually get accepted.

He's not a big star or anything, he's mostly training and still the whole family is freaking out about it.

I see the door open but I look away from the window and take a seat on my bed. I wipe my burning eyes and there's a knock on the door. "Nicole, come on he's here." Brie says.

"I don't care." I scream back. "You're acting like a damn twelve year old, come down stairs now." She says. Brie tends to get carried away and sometimes she thinks she's my mother.

"Fine, Brianna. You want me downstairs I'll be downstairs." I answer walking to my closet. I pull out a pair of ripped jeans and a crop top. I know my mom and Brie are going to freak out when they see me wearing this and that makes me happy.

After I put on the clothes and some converse I pull my hair in a ponytail. My eyes are red from crying so I apply some mascara hoping it will somehow make the redness go away.

I open the door and I hear voices downstairs. "Oh my gosh, Seth! You're so big!" My mom says. I start walking down the stairs and see my mom hugging a tall figure.

When she pulls away I see him. My heart sinks to my stomach. He's gotten taller. Stronger. His hair is long with a blonde piece. He's handsome. And I hate him more than ever.

"Seth!" Alex says hugging him, Seth smiles and hugs him tightly and then Brandon and Brie join the hug along with my mom. I feel a terrible sadness fall over me.

They look so happy. Without me. I take a deep breath and calm down before I start crying. "Sorry I took so long, I had to tie my shoes. Hope you didn't mind I joined in today." A guy with short hair says.

He's tall, buff, and gorgeous. Then another guy walks in. He's also gorgeous, and he's tall, tan, and has long black hair. "Dad, Kathy, this is Dean and Roman. I invited them to eat with us." Seth's voice has gotten deeper.

"Oh! We always love guests." My mom says hugging both Dean and Roman. His friends greet Brandon and Brie. When Roman shakes Bries hand I see her flutter her eyelashes quickly. Something she does when she finds a guy attractive.

"I thought there was two?" Dean says. It's sad that only he remembers that I'm missing. I clear my throat coming down the final three stairs.

My mom and Brie give me an angry look when they see my outfit. I grin as big as I can and walk over to them. "Nikki." I say as Dean shakes my hand. He shakes it slowly giving me a smirk. "Dean." He says as we keep eye contact.

I then shake Romans hand and he looks completely perplexed, "Woah. This is fascinating. You two are identical." He says as he stops shaking my hand.

He looks at both Brie and I like he's never seen twins before. "Nicole." My mom whispers harshly, I look at her and she glances at me indicating me to greet Seth.

I walk over to Seth. He looks me in the eyes as I stretch my hand to shake his. He keeps eye contact as we finish shaking each other's hands.

After that we walk over to the table and sit down. Alex says a prayer before we start eating. Brie is sitting beside me and Roman is in front of her who is sitting between Seth and Dean.

"Why are you dressed like that?" Brie whispers to me once the prayer is done. I shrug and start eating my pasta. "Nicole. Stop acting this way." She whispers angrily, "Listen this is important to mom and Alex." She says.

I look at my mom who is smiling and looks happy. I shrug again and ignore Brie's comments.

"I'm sorry JJ couldn't be here with us today. He tried but he's very busy. Ever since he moved we don't see him often." My mom says, "It's fine. I know he tried." Seth says with a smile. I feel my anger spread through my veins. I wish I could erase that stupid smile.

"So how did you meet Roman?" Brandon asks. Seth answers right away, "Dean and I met him while training and ever since then we've become close friends."

"Well I'm glad you three are close." My mom says. "How's the training?" Alex asks. "It's great dad. The guys and I just got news that we will start doing shows in NXT."

"Wow! Congrats!" Brie says clapping. I roll my eyes as everyone congratulates them. I feel someone staring at me and I look up seeing Seth looking at me.

He smiles and I roll my eyes for the millionth time. What is he looking at? I hate when people stare at me.

"I like your outfit." Dean says to me. I look at him and he's got a smile on his face. Wow, this guy really is gorgeous. I return the smile, "Thank you, Dean." I say with a blushing face.

"So, how old are you?" He asks leaning over the table like I'm about to tell the most interesting story.

"I'm nineteen." I answer, "Ohhh, nineteen huh?" Dean says with a smirk. I nod and then Seth clears his throat, "Ouch." Dean says rubbing his side. Seth gives him a dirty look and says something under his breath.

I ignore them and go back to eating. "I'm so happy you decided to stay with us for a few more days." My mom says. My eyes widen. Few more days?!

I thought he was leaving today! I get up from the table and they all stare at me. "I'm not hungry anymore." I say picking up my plate and walking away without looking at my mom because I know she's furious with me.

These are going to be the longest days of my life.