Part 22

Nikki's point of view;

"I still can't believe he brought Renee." I say to Brie as she's fixing her veil. I'm watching Renee and Seth out the windows laughing.

He's got on a suit and his hair tied up. He makes me feel some type of way. A weird type of way.

"What's the problem with that, Nicole? Renee likes him and Seth likes her. So what?" I laugh, "Seth does not like her. It's obvious he's doing it because of pity." I say getting Brie's heels.

Today its finally the big day. Brie and Romans wedding. We flew to Sedona, Arizona for her wedding where our family is at. My mom is so excited for Brie and so is everyone else.

Everything is so beautifully decorated. Her wedding is going to be outside. When she's done putting on her heels, I feel my tears rolling down my cheek.

"You look so beautiful." I say hugging her. Brie smiles and hugs me back. After we pull away I see that her eyes are watery. "Okay, no need to cry because we're going to mess up our makeup."

I walk to the mirror and fix my flower crown and makeup. Suddenly our dad walks in. I feel my heart speed up.

"You look so beautiful, Brie!" He says hugging her. Brie instead for our biological dad to walk her down the aisle along with Alex.

I think it's ridiculous.

Those two shouldn't walk with her. Mom should. She's the one that's always been here for us no matter what.

"You look beautiful too, Nikki." He says, I don't answer and walk out of the room. I hear Brie apologize to him for me.

<<••>>

As Brie is walking down the aisle I can't help to look at Seth. He's sitting beside Renee. He looks at me but I quickly ignore his gaze.

The ceremony is long but beautiful. After Roman and Brie are officially husband and wife we all start cheering.

There's of course a photo shoot session. WWE sent photographers to get exclusive pictures of the wedding.

"You look so pretty." John whispers in my ear. I smile at him, "Thank you. You look handsome." I hug him and he hugs me back.

After the long photo session we end up going to a place where we are celebrating Brie's wedding.

"Roman and Brie look very happy." I say looking at them. They're sitting on a special table that's just for them. All of our close relatives and friends are here. It's nice. It makes me miss being home.

"They do." John says as he takes a sip of wine. "Maybe one day I'll get married too and be as happy as her." When I say this John starts coughing. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah.. I just uhh.. Need to use to the bathroom." He gets up and gives me a quick smile before he walks to the bathroom.

I get up from where I'm sitting and walk to the kitchen. My stomach is growling so much. There's waiters everywhere passing out beverages and food but I can't wait that long.

I grab a plate and start stuffing my mouth. I try to eat it all at once because I'm that hungry. I always get these huge urges to eat and eat.

"Woah, Nikki, slow down. You couldn't wait to eat huh?" I hear Renee say behind me. I feel my cheeks blush as I swallow the mouth full.

"You have a little something." She says pointing to my face. She giggles and grabs a cup of wine. I wipe my face with a napkin as I feel my face burn.

"Don't worry about it. We all get those eating urges." She says, "Yeah." It's all I can say staring at my half empty plate.

She grins and I start feeling that familiar feeling rushing through my veins. I dig my nails on my wrists.

Make it stop. Make it stop. Make it sto-

"Right, Nikki?" Renee says interrupting my thoughts. I stop digging my nails on my skin and see that it started to bleed a little. I complete zone out and I didn't listen to a single word Renee said.

"Right." I say even though I have no idea what she said. "Hmm I was wondering if you've seen, Seth?"

"Isn't he your date?" I ask, "Yeah. He kind of disappeared a while ago. I thought he'd be here but I see not." She says looking around once again.

"Yeah. Well I don't know where he's at. Ask Brie or Dean they might know. I- I have to go." I say walking away from her.

The bathroom door is locked. I see that John is back at our table but I can't go back. Not right now.

I walk the opposite way to go outside of the place. There's some woods behind and I start walking towards it. Once I'm by the trees I lean slowly. My fingers go down my throat and I start gagging.

My teeth are rubbing harshly against my knuckles. The food I just ate starts coming up my throat and I remove my fingers throwing it up.

Some of the vomit comes out of my nose make me cough uncontrollably. Nicole you have to weight yourself. Why did you eat that food? Why Nicole? Why? You should know better, Nicole.

Some tears are streaming down my face because I'm coughing so badly. "Hey? Are you fine?" A voice says.

I step away from the vomit and start walking away. I don't want to be seen throwing up. "Hey, hey, wait up." I then recognize the voice and I panic. I try to walk faster but only trip on a rock and fall.

Seth comes in front of me. I feel the blood go to my face. He sees its me but still helps me up. It's dark outside but I can still see him perfectly with the moonlight.

"Are you okay?" He asks. I nod my head. "You don't look okay. You just threw up, do you need me to get Kathy?"

"No!" I say quickly. My mom would freak out. Plus it's Brie's wedding I don't want to worry her. "Or John." He says in a serious tone.

"No." I answer. "Well I think he should know that his girlfriend or lover is puking her guts out. You know Nicole you shouldn't hide it from him. After all he needs to be responsible for what he did."

"What?" I ask, "Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about. I mean why else would you be throwing up out here?"

I laugh, "I'm not pregnant stupid." He rolls his eyes, "If you say so." He starts to walk away but I pull him back harshly. "I'm not. What kind of girl do you think I am? Do you think I already had sex with John? Huh?"

He doesn't answer he just stares at me. "Answer me." I say angrily. He smiles which only infuriates me more. "I can't talk right now. Renee must be looking for me." He turns his back on me.

"Renee? Ha! You're only using her!" I scream. He turns around again to face me. "I'm not using her."

"Yes you are. Who are you kidding, Seth? You don't like her. You only brought her because you're a loner and you didn't want to be alone."

"No, Nicole you're wrong. You know why I brought Renee? Because she's amazing. She's beautiful. Stunning. Perfect. She makes me smile. She makes me feel good about myself. She makes me happy. She makes me forget everything bad. She's understanding, compassionate, caring, unlike you. You're mean, cruel, and immature. You play with people and their feelings. You have no heart Nicole."

I'm about to slap him when he grabs my hand. "Don't you dare. I'm not going to let you run over me no more." He says coldly.

He lets go of my hand and walks way from me. I stand there panting and feeling my hot acid tears fall from my eyes.

I hate you Seth Rollins. I hate you.