Part 27

Seth's point of view;

"Your winner is Nikki Bella!" The announcer says as Nikki grins and puts her hand on the air. Brie walks in the ring hugging her as Aj rolls off the ring.

"Loser!" Brie screams putting up her hand as an L. "Stalking Nikki again?" Dean asks coming behind me. "Very funny." I say looking away from the TV.

"It's true though." He says drinking from his water bottle. I push it away causing him to spill it on himself. "You're a dick for doing this." He says.

I shrug and walk away, "Seth Rollins! Get back her and get me a dry shirt!" He screams as I'm walking away. I cup my ear as I'm down the hall, "What? I can't hear you." I say with a smirk.

I hear Dean curse as I laugh. "Why so smiley?" Brie asks approaching me. "Dean." I say chuckling. "Have you seen, Roman?" She asks.

"No. He must be in the locker room." I say and she nods, "Okayyyy! Thank you." She walks away and I see Nikki in the distance.

She's sweating and she's laughing at something Cena is saying. They're officially dating. They've been dating for a few months.

Every time I see them it breaks my heart. I still think about her like crazy. I can't help it. I miss feeling her close and smelling her sweet strawberry scent.

Nikki looks in my direction and my face automatically smiles. She looks away but I see her smile.

"You're up next!" Mark says as he walks by me. I turn the opposite way to walk behind the curtain.

I'm having a match against Roman and Dean is on ringside. "Are you ready to lose?" Roman asks coming behind me.

I scoff, "The real question is are you ready to lose?" He grins, "Ah you're too funny sometimes kind of cute. You think you can beat your daddy."

I roll my eyes as he laughs, "Yeah, okay daddy." I say laughing with him. "Sometimes I wonder if this bromance is normal." Brie says staring at us.

"Of course it's normal." Roman says putting his arm around me. "Righttttt." Brie says nodding and then smiling.

My theme song starts playing and I walk out with my briefcase. The crowd boos me but I grin from ear to ear.

Ever since The Shield split up last year I've been a heel. I've been the bad guy and so far I'm loving it.

<<••>>

"Your winner is Seth Rollins!" My theme song starts playing and I smile putting my briefcase on the air.

I cheated to win of course. That's what good heels do.

Roman is on the floor and I'm too busy laughing that I get attacked by Dean. The crowd starts cheering for him as he attacks me.

I end up escaping and running away. "That's for wetting my shirt!" He screams. I have to stop myself from breaking character and laughing right then and there. He helps Roman up and puts his arm around him as I walk backstage.

"Did you seriously said that live?" I ask when we are backstage. Dean nods, "That's what you get Rollins for wetting my shirt."

"You're so stupid." Roman says laughing. "But the thing is I bet people don't care that he says stuff like that. I mean he's Dean Ambrose and he's weird and says crazy demonic stuff." I say.

"Woah, I wouldn't say demonic." Dean says, "Well, sometimes". He adds as he smirks. "Creepy." Roman says as we walk in the locker room.

"Come on you can tell us." I hear Randy say as we are gathering our stuff. Roman walks to his locker to get his stuff and Dean to get some paper towels.