Part 14

Nikki's point of view;

"Are you ready for your match tonight?" Renee asks. I look up from the chair I'm sitting in and nod. "Yeah."

Renee and I aren't the closest of friends but she's really close with Brie. I'd rather get along with her than Brie get mad at me because I don't talk to her.

"Brie is wrestling too, right?" She asks. "Yeah. She's getting ready." I say, "Who are you guys going against?"

"Naomi and Cameron." I answer. I turn my attention back to the tv. Michael Cole has been speaking but I haven't heard a word because of Renee.

"Please welcome Seth Rollins!" Seth's new theme song starts playing. The crowd immediately starts booing like crazy.

Seth walks out with a suit and his hair tied back. I hold my breath because he actually doesn't look that bad. Must be the suit. Definitely the suit.

"Oh my gosh! He looks so cute!" Renee says squealing. She sits up straighter and turns up the volume.

Seth starts talking, "Many people are wondering why you did what you did last Monday on Raw." Michael says.

Seth laughs, "I don't understand why it's such a surprise, Michael. It was obvious The Shield was going to split one day or another and I was the one who did it."

The crowd boos and he grins bigger. "Who do you think created The Shield? I did! It couldn't have been that lunatic Ambrose or your golden boy Reigns. Yeah, Ambrose is good and I've never seen anyone like Reigns. The thing is, even though they're good they are nothing without me!"

His voice gets louder as he continues talking, "I was the master mind behind The Shield! I created it and I also destroyed it!" His face shows so much anger I get chills. He's a good heel.

"I'm going to have a heart attack. How can someone be that perfect? I can't." Renee says as Seth continues talking. "You still like him?" I ask to the very obvious answer.

She nods, "Yeah. I'm still so deeply crazy over him. It's ridiculous because it's been years but I can't get over him. I tried to go out with other guys but I can't get over him. I'm currently talking to some guy, but honestly I see that it's going nowhere." She says.

"Oh. Well I hope you get over him." It's all I can say. "It's impossible." She says looking at me. "I don't see what you see in him." I say glancing at him on the tv screen.

"Are you kidding? He's every girls dream! Literally any girl here would love to go out with him. I constantly hear girls talk about him. On his Instagram thousands of girls comment on his pictures. He's a dream come true. I just can't get to him. I don't know why. I mean I'm not the prettiest girl but I'm hot you know? Does he have a girlfriend?" She asks with a worried look.

"I uh- I think he does." I say, she looks down at her lap sadly. "Well actually I don't know but I mean if you say he's so great then he must have a girlfriend. Or at least he must like someone."

"Will you help me find out who? Please? I'd ask Brie but she's so into Roman I don't think she'd be much help." She leans in closer and grabs my hand. "Please."

"I can try to figure it out." I say looking down at her hand on mine. She grins happily, "Thank you!" We turn our attention back to the screen.

The crowd is now screaming "You sold out!" Over and over. "I didn't sold out, I bought it!" Seth screams.

<<••>>

"Your match was good." Dolph says approaching me. Brie and I are still panting. She gives me a look and I nod. She walks away giving Dolph a warning look.

"Thanks." I say. "Here, I brought you this." He hands me a bottle of water. I suddenly remember that night when we broke up. He had bought me a water bottle because I had a "stomachache".

He clears his throat and I realize that I've been staring at the bottle. I finally take it and start walking away. "Thanks."

He follows me behind, "Nicole. Are you finally going to give me a chance to talk to you? It's been almost two years since our nasty breakup."

"Exactly Dolph, it's been two years. Shouldn't you be over it?" I ask stopping in the middle of the hall. "No. How can I ever get over it? Nikki, I still love you. I regret losing you everyday of my life. I don't think I'll ever apologize enough, I'm sorry for what I said. I miss you so much. I need you."

I look away biting the inside of my cheek. "What? Baby! You're more than pretty. You're so sexy and so hot, if your breasts were bigger you'd be the sexiest girl in the world!"

I still get flashback. I still remember every single word that came out of his mouth. I still get that nasty horrible feeling in my chest every time I think about it.

"Do you miss me and need me now because I finally have big breasts how you like them?" I say bitterly looking at him. "Nikki, please. Don't say that. Forget what I said. I didn't mean it. I liked you before you got enlarged breasts and I like you now. I like you for you."

"I can't forget it, Dolph. I will never forget it." I say. He stays quiet and I walk away before I cry. He calls my name out but I keep walking until I'm in the locker room.

"Is everything okay?" Brie asks. I nod my head blinking the tears away. "Yeah. Everything fine." I say with a smile.

"Dudes!" Paige says walking in. "What is it?" Aj asks as Paige as she walks in with a smile. "So there's a costume party this weekend and we have to go! I know we're in June and it's not even close to Halloween but who the fuck cares? It's going to be lit!"

"Where exactly is this party?" Natalya asks. "Vegas and guess where we're going to go this weekend for tour? Vegas. I think this is a signal from God that we should go." Paige says with a grin.

"You're insane." I say laughing. "Come on! Are you guys in?" Paige asks us. "The idea sounds crazy. I like crazy. I'm in." Aj says.

We all look at each other and nod. Paige grins, "Great. Now we have to spread the word."