Part 5

Seth's point of view;

"Ready?" I ask Dean, he grins big and nods. "Ready." We get in position and start wrestling. We always practice by wrestling each other here in the NXT performance center.

Dean, Roman, and I have been recently put together in a group called The Shield. We're working out more because we've recently debuted in WWE Raw.

We're really excited about it because all our hard work is finally being paid off. Not to mention we're best friends so debuting together as The Shield is absolutely amazing.

I grab Dean and pick him up slamming him on the mat. Roman is our "referee", he starts counting but he kicks out at 1.

"You don't think I'm giving up that easy right, Rollins?" He says. I get back up and have to stop to tie my hair. "Wait, wait, time out."

"Wait, wait, time out. Let me fix my luscious hair." Dean says making fun of me. Roman laughs and I give Roman this look. "What we you laughing at? You've got long hair too."

Roman keeps laughing and Dean joins him. "It's so fun to pick on you goldilocks." Dean says sticking his tongue out. I roll my eyes, "Okay, whatever. Let's get back to work."

We're about to get started again when the door opens. I being curious glance at the door to see who's there. Dean and I are beginning to wrestle when I see a familiar figure.

I'm too distracted looking that Dean literally knocks the breath out of me. I fall down and he pins me, I feel like I can't properly breath so I don't even think about kicking out.

"And your winner is, Dean Ambrose!" Roman says as he holds Deans hand in the air. "Yeah!" Dean screams.

I hear clapping and I look and see its Nikki clapping. "Wow, Mr. Ambrose, that was impressive." She says with a smile. Dean smiles back, "Why thank you Miss."

Nikki looks at me on the floor and rolls her eyes. I put my head back down and groan. The one time I get beat by Dean, Nikki walks in.

"Hey Seth! Are you okay?" I hear Brie ask. I sit up and see that she is now approaching us at the ring. "Yeah, I'm fine." I say giving her a smile. "Good. I saw you laying there and didn't know what was going on."

"He got beat by the one and only Dean Ambrose." Dean says flexing. "Okay, Ambrose. Enough with the rubbing it in my face." I say getting up. "By the way how rude of me, hey guys." Brie says tying her hair up in a pony tail.

"Hey Brie." Roman says almost immediately. "Hi Bella number two." Dean says with a grin. "You guys practicing?" Roman asks. "Yes we are." Nikki says.

"Well I'll let tell you something. I defiantly see you two pretty ladies getting stronger." Dean says with a wink. The twins smile and flutter their eyelashes.

I roll my eyes once again. Dean has a way with words and he's also a ladies man. No girl can ever resist his charm. Like seriously.

I watch as the girls go over to another ring. They put their gym bags down and get in the ring. Nikki and Brie have been in WWE for three years.

They're the Bella Twins and they are soon debuting in WWE. I found this out because Brie told me. She's the only one that talks to me because Nikki still ignores me. It upsets me because I don't know why she hates me so much.

At one point I was mad that they signed to WWE. I wasn't mad at Brie but I certainly was mad at Nikki. When she had her soccer injury I suggested that she tried wrestling. She told me the idea was stupid and useless but a year later she decided to try it.

I'm not mad at their success. I'm just hurt because I don't know. I'm sensitive I guess. And maybe it's a stupid reason to be hurt.

"Stop your drooling." Roman says with a chuckle. I suddenly snap out of it and realize I've been staring at them the whole time. "We stare too but you make it so obvious." Dean says.

They've started wrestling and I look away at my shoes. "Your sisters are seriously the hottest humans beings in the world." Dean says, "Especially Brie." Roman says with a sigh.

"Stop looking at them that way. Pervs." I say, "Says the one who was literally drooling over them while ago." Roman says. "I don't look at them that way. They're my sisters." And by that I mean Brie. She is like my sister but Nicole is different. I just can't see her as a sister.

I don't know it's just different with her. Maybe because she hates me. "Not by blood." Dean says with a chuckle. "Whatever. I'm going to pee." I say getting out of the ring.

I go to the bathroom just to waste time because I don't want to be picked on by my friends. I also don't want to look too much because that's just wrong.

After minutes I get out of the bathroom and decide to walk back to the ring. No one is here except for, can you guess who?

She's sitting on the middle of the ring. She's panting and breathing heavy. I look around and try to find Dean or Roman or even Brie.

Nikki finally notices I'm standing here like an idiot. She looks uncomfortable because I'm probably staring too much. "Have you seen my friends?" I ask.

"No." She answers. "Oh." I say scratching my head awkwardly. She gets up and she does a flip falling down on the mat. I stare at her as she gets up again and she does it again.

"Wait, don't hurt yourself." I say getting closer to the ring. She laughs, "I'm not hurting myself stupid."

I feel a small ache across my chest when she calls me stupid but I'm used to all her insults. "Then what are you doing?" I ask with a smile. "I'm practicing."

"Practicing what?" I ask, "I'm practicing how I'm going to pick up Brie and slam her." She says. "You can't practice that by yourself and you're doing it wrong." I say.

She crosses her arms against her chest. "Oh really?" I nod, "Yes really." I get in the ring and step towards her. My mind is going crazy right now, this is the first time we have an actual conversation without her freaking out on me.

"You have to grab her when she's running towards you or something. You can also pick her up when she's on the floor." I say. "Like this?"

I almost scream at her touch. Her hands feel warm against my skin and I feel my heart accelerating. "No like this." I grab her and pick her up.

She squeals a little, I then gently put her down on the ground. "Of course you'd have to slam her." I say. "Alright, what if she tries to fight out of it?"

"We can try it again and you try to fight out of it." She nods her head and I pick her up again. She's trying to fight out of it but suddenly Dean walks in and screams my name.

I get startled and drop Nikki then fall on top of Nikki. She gasps and I feel the blood rush to my cheeks. "Sorry!" I say quickly apologizing and getting off her.

I try to help her up but she pushes me away. She looks scared and her breathing has gotten faster. She gets out of the ring and gets her stuff and walks out the gym.

"Did I miss something?" Dean says walking towards me. I sigh closing my eyes and shake my head.

"Nothing at all, Dean."