Part 9

Seth's point of view;

"Heyyy guys!" Brie says approaching us. She's with Renee which surprises me because they're not friends.

"Hey." Roman says quickly. "Where's Nikki?" I ask looking around. "I don't know. We haven't seen her for a while." Brie says shrugging.

"Oh." I say. "Another drink?" Renee says passing them around, Brie takes one and I stop her before she drinks. "Be careful on the alcohol, okay?"

She smiles, "Don't worry. I won't overdue it." She takes a sip. "Let's go dance!" Renee says pulling my hand. I spill the alcohol on my hand as she pulls me. "No, not right now." I say pulling away lightly.

"Come on, Seth! Don't be a party pooper." Renee says. "I really don't want to." I say, Renee gets a hurt expression but luckily Dean steps up in my rescue. "I will dance with you sugarplum."

Renee doesn't look too convinced but she does it anyways. "Want to dance, Brie?" Roman asks. Brie nods immediately with a grin.

I stand away from them while they're dancing. The only thing on my mind right now is Nicole. Where is she? Is she okay? Who is she with?

I'm drinking my shot when I see her with none other than Dolph Ziggler. They're drinking and laughing. I don't realize how angry it makes me until I feel the plastic cup break in my hands.

The vodka spills all over my hand. I groan annoyed and throw the cup away in the trash. "Do you want to dance now, Seth?" Renee asks popping out of nowhere.

I look at the dancing crowd and see that Dean is now dancing with Layla. "Well I really-" she pulls me with her before I can finish my sentence.

Brie and Roman are dancing and drinking. In fact they're drinking a lot. I'm about to tell them something when something else catches my attention.

Nikki and Dolph are dancing dangerously close and very proactive. I turn the other way and face Renee. She's smiling and laughing dancing silly to the music.

Renee is so beautiful. So, so, beautiful. Why can't I look at her any other way? Why can't I like her? Why does it bother me that Nikki is with Dolph? Why do I think about her so much? Why am I asking myself questions hat I don't have he answer to?

"Are you having fun?" She screams over the loud music. "Of course." I say and she grins big. "I'm glad you're enjoying it. I'm glad you came." She says.

"Me too, Renee." I answer as she hugs me. I stop looking at Nikki and instead hug her back. I stop Dean smirking from the distance giving me a thumbs up.

<<••>>

"This was great." Renee says with a yawn. "Yeah it was." I say as the place gets emptier but the second. The party is officially over and the house is getting empty.

"Come on, Renee." Layla says, Renee turns around and nods. "I'll be there in a second." She says. Layla walks out and Renee turns her attention to me. "Well I will see you later." She says.

I nod my head smiling, "Okay." She smiles back and waves walking away. "Seth, we have a problem." Dean says behind me.

I turn around and see Dean holding Brie. She's laughing and smells like a lot of alcohol. "Oh gosh." I say, "Seth! Hi!" Brie says throwing herself at me.

"Hey, Brie." I say grabbing her. "Tell Dean I'm not drunk. Because I'm not." She says. "Sure you're not." I say looking at Dean. "Where's Roman?" She asks looking around. "He's also drunk. I'll take him to the hotel. You take her." Dean says.

I nod dragging Brie with me. "But I want to saybyetoRoman." Her words slur at the end. "I told you not to drink so much." I say as we head outside.

"Brie?" Nikki says. I turn my head and see that she's with Dolph. She tells him something and then kisses his cheek and walks to us. She's kissing his cheek, already? In all these years I've been Nicole's stepbrother I've only receive one hug. One. But he gets a kiss on the cheek?

"What happened to her?" She asks. "She's drunk Nicole, can't you see?" I say not realizing how angry my voice sounds. She raises her eyebrows, "Tone it down Rollins."

I ignore her and take Brie to my car. "We came here with Nattie." She says, "Well Nattie is gone. Everyone is gone. So you either ride with me or you walk."

"Why are you talking to me this way?" She asks angrily. "I don't know what you're talking about." I say laying Brie in the backseat.

Nikki groans and gets in the front seat with me. The whole ride she doesn't speak. I glance at her occasionally but she's looking out the window the whole time.

When we finally get to the hotel she gets out quickly. I grab Brie and she's already asleep. "I can take her." She says.

"I want to do it." I say picking Brie up. "You're so damn annoying!" She screams walking away. "I'm annoying?! How? Tell me!" I scream.

I follow her behind to the elevator. She looks furious as the elevator opens. She walks down the hall and unlocks her room.

I walk in and lay Brie on a bed. Nikki starts taking off her shoes. I look at her as she does it. "What are you looking at?" She snaps.

I look down at my lap. "You can leave now." She says after she's done taking off her shoes. "What's going on between Dolph and you?" I ask.

"That's none of your business." She says. "Just be careful okay? He's a flirt and he's involved with a lot of girls." I say. She chuckles and rolls her eyes. "I could care less what you think."

"I'm serious Nikki, I care about you." I say, she stops laughing and looks at me with a serious face. "Because I'm your brother of course." I add.

She looks away and gets up from the bed. "Leave." She says coldly. I get up from the bed too and walk to the door. "Please be careful. I don't want you to get hurt."

As I walk down the hall I stop and sit against the wall. What is seriously wrong with me? How can I be jealous when Nikki is technically my sister?

I can't look at her any other way.