Part 10

Nikki's point of view;

"Do you think the dress looks good?" I ask Brie as I stare at my reflection. "It looks great." Brie says.

I walk out of the bathroom and stand in front of Brie's bed where she's laying down. "Are you sure? Like up here? Does it look fine?" I ask pointing to my breasts.

"Oh yeah it's very sexy." She says, "Please don't lie. I shouldn't even be wearing this." I say siting on my bed. "Nicole, don't be silly. You look fine. Your boobs are fine."

"They're not. They're so small. I hate it." I say looking at my plain chest. "My boobs are small too but I don't mind." She says. "Yeah but I want bigger ones. I feel so self-conscious wearing open shirts and dresses like these. I'm changing."

"Oh no you're not. Dolph gave it to you. Tonight is a special night for you two. I bet he's going to love seeing you wear it." Brie says. I sigh looking down at the dress. "You're right."

There's a knock on the door and I run to the door. Dolph is standing there with a rose on his hands. "Wow you look beautiful baby." He kisses my lips and I take the rose. "Hey love. Thank you. You look so handsome."

"Ew gross." Brie says in the background. "You're just jealous." Dolph says with a grin. "Jealous? Pleaseeee, I have Roman." She says.

"Okay enough fighting, let's get going." I say with a smile. Dolph and I hold hands as we are walking to the elevator.

Dolph and I have been dating for two years. Today marks our second anniversary. Ever since that night we talked at that party we've been really close. After that night he asked me out on a few dates and then he officially asked me out.

"You're going to love the place where I'm taking you to eat." Dolph says as we are walking through the lobby.

I see Seth with Renee. They're drinking something and laughing. He sees me waking with Dolph and he suddenly stops smiling.

I look away and hold Dolph's hand tighter. "Am I?" I finally answer. "You sure are. I heard it's the greatest place in town." We walk to his car where he opens the car door for me.

The ride to the restaurant is short. The restaurant looks very fancy and there's a big bright fish sign. It's most likely a seafood place.

"Table for two please." Dolph says. The waiter takes us to a table where we take a seat. "What would you like to drink?" The waiter asks.

"Wine for me please." I answer, "Make it two." Dolph says. The waiter nods and walks away. "You really do look beautiful babe. That dress looks stunning on you." He says with a nod.

I feel my face heat up. "Thank you my love. You make me blush." I say, he grins and a small piece of his hair falls to his face. He's got his hair tied up and he looks flawless.

The waiter comes back with the wine, "Help yourselves." He says. "Come on let's get food." He says. We get up and grab plates.

I start getting food and the aroma of it makes my mouth fill up with saliva. When I get back to the table Dolph is already back.

We start eating food and I can't help to stuff my face. It's all so good and I want to eat it all. "Woah, baby, slow down there." He says with a small chuckle. I feel my face heat up. "Sorry, I'm really hungry." I say staring at my plate.

"It's fine. I just don't want you to get a stomachache." He says with a smile. I nod my head and start eating my food again. Once I am done with my plate I walk over to the dessert section and get two pieces of chocolate cake.

I go back to our table and Dolph is not back yet. I start eating the cake and the taste of it makes my tastebuds explode. I'm devouring the cake when suddenly I feel a strong urge of guilt.

"This place is awesome. Hey where are you going-?" Dolph asks as he sets his plate of food down. I rush to the bathroom feeling myself panic and I run into a stall and get on my knees. The voices are getting louder as my fingers push down my throat.

Nikki you're so fat. You're so ugly.

When I get out I have tears in my eyes. A girl is washing her hands and she looks at me sympathetically. "Are you okay?"

I nod my head wiping my tears and feeling my throat ache from forcing myself to throw up. I start washing my hands and notice that I scrapped my knuckles from pushing my fingers down my throat.

The girl walks out of the bathroom and I wash my mouth hoping it doesn't smell like throw up. I glance at my reflection and grab my stomach.

In the mirror I look so fat. So ugly. How can Dolph like me? How can he love me looking like this?

My breathing gets faster and I dig my nails behind my neck. The pain makes me forget. "Nikki?" Dolph says he knocks on the door.

I walk outside smiling. "I'm fine. I'm fine. I just ate too much, you were right. I shouldn't have ate so fast." He looks concerned and he pulls me in for a hug. "Are you sure you're fine?"

I nod my head against his chest gulping down the knot on my throat. "Okay, well do you want to go?" He says, "Yes. If you're ready." I answer.

<<••>>

"Thank you for an amazing night, Nicole!" Dolph says as we stand outside the hotel. He hugs me and kisses me sweetly.

"I had a lot of fun baby." I say with a grin as we pull away. I'm drinking a bottle of water that Dolph got me to help with the "stomachache".

"I'm the luckiest guy in the world! I have such a beautiful, drop dead gorgeous girlfriend!" He says out loud. I giggle with blushed cheeks, "I'm not that pretty."

"What? Baby! You're more than pretty. You're so sexy and so hot, if your breasts were bigger you'd be the sexiest girl in the world!"

I stop smiling and feel like I've been punched in the throat. "What did you say?" I say, Dolph's smile disappears and he immediately shows a face of guilt.

"I- I said that you were pretty and hot and sexy." He says slowly, "That's not what you said." I say my voice rising. I feel my eyes fill up with tears.

"Repeat what you said." I say quietly. He looks at me scared, "I said if you had bigger breasts you'd be the sexiest girl." His voice comes out as a whisper.

My tears spill from my I slap him across the face. "I will never forgive for this! Never!" I scream as I cry.

"Nikki! No, that's not what I meant. I'm sorry I didn't mean it that way." He says in a pleading voice. "Leave me alone. I don't want to talk to you ever again."

I run inside the lobby and he comes behind me pulling my hand. I turn around and throw water at his face. He wipes his face and pulls me closer. "Please let me talk to you. Let me explain."

"There's nothing to explain! Let me go!" I scream. There's a crowd of people in the lobby, Brie and Seth included. "Hey, let her go." Seth says getting up from where he was sitting.

"Stay out of this Rollins. This is between Nikki and I." Dolph says. I pull away harshly, "I don't want to talk to you, Dolph." I say.

Seth steps up in front of me, "It's better if you leave." He says. Dolph ignores Seth and pushes him away. "Nikki please."

Brie gets up where she was sitting with Roman. "Seth come here." She says pulling him. I see that everyone is looking at us.

"Why don't you go talk to another girl, Dolph? Look here are my friends, there's Nattie, or Naomi, or any of them. They have big boobs, bigger than mine. Just how you like them." I say my voice cracking at the end.

Everyone is looking at me and my friends give me a pity look. I feel so embarrassed. Dolph's face turns a bright red. I walk away to the elevator and hear Brie running behind me. "Nikki, wait."