Part 6

Nikki's point of view;

"How did you even met him?" Brie asks, I'm in the bathroom applying pink lipstick. I was going to wear red but I'm not that confident yet to wear red in public.

"Brie I already told you. Social media. He thinks we're good at wrestling and he's even been to some of our NXT live shows." I answer. Brie walks in the bathroom in a bra and panties.

She unties her hair and turns on the faucet. I stop applying makeup and look at her body. I suddenly feel ashamed of mine.

Brie has always been skinnier than me. Prettier than me. And better than me. I stare at her perfectly toned belly and then look at mine.

I hate how I can't be as perfect as her. I hate how she's got the body of a goddess while I'm stuck with my horrible body.

I've always been self conscious about my body. It's something I can't help. I get these little voices in my head every once in a while telling me how disgusting I am.

I get these little voices that tell me to make it all go away.

"Nicole?" Brie says staring at me through the mirror. I finally snap out of it and realize I had been digging my nails in my wrist. "Oh my gosh, why'd you do that?" She says looking at it.

She grabs a small piece of toilet paper and wipes the little blood from my wrist. "It's fine." I say moving away my wrist. I rub my finger through it and feel a familiar burn but pleasure on my skin.

"I- I have to go." I say walking out of the bathroom. "When are you coming back?" She asks, "Don't know." I say grabbing my purse and walking out of the room. 

I run outside and feel my body shaking a little. A little more blood has come out of my wrist and I can't help but to stab it again. I wince at the pain but when I see the blood it calms me down somehow.

"Nikki?" I look up and see Edward. "Hey." I say wiping my blood on the side my jeans. "Wow you look stunning." He says. I smile, "Thank you. So do you. Well I mean you look handsome."

He grins, "Why thank you." I didn't meet Edward in person until a few weeks ago. He started following me on social media and then added me on Facebook. He messaged me and I replied, we've been talking for a few months and tonight we're going on another date.

I haven't had much luck in love. I probably don't know the definition of love because I've never had it. Edward is handsome, tall, and dreamy. So when he asked me on a date I didn't think about it twice. We've gone out a few times but we're not officially dating yet.

We walk to the parking lot where he parked his car and he opens the door for me. "Thank you." I say getting in.

Once he's in the car he starts driving, "Would you like some Italian food?" He asks, "Sure." I say, he smiles, "Okay."

"So how's Brie doing?" He asks, "She's doing great." I answer, "Is she still single?" He asks, I look at him for a few seconds, "Yes." I answer. He's probably regretting come on a date with me.

Because Brie is prettier and thinner. "Would you have rather come with her?" I say out loud. Suddenly I feel my face blush, why did I say that out loud? 

He looks at me straight in the eyes, "No way. I like you." He says grabbing my hand. I start to feel butterflies and he turns his attention back on the road.

<<••>>

"Wow you were hungry." He says laughing. I feel the blood rushing to my cheeks and nod my head as I stare at my empty plate. I can't believe I ate all of that. "I have to go." I say feeling myself panic.