Part 29

Seth's point of view;

When I open the door I expect it to be Dean because he forgot something but it's not Dean. It's Nikki.

She's wearing a lovely red dress that fits her so perfectly. Her lips are as red as I don't know what. She's holding a purse and she looks angry and sad but specially really sad.

Before I can ask what's wrong she hugs me tightly burying her face onto my bare chest. I get goosebumps as her warm skin presses against my cold skin.

I don't ask her anything instead I hug her back. We hug for a while until she pulls away and sighs.

I close the door keeping eye contact with her just in case she regrets coming and decides to leave. She doesn't even look at the door instead she throws her purse on the floor, sits down on my bed and takes off her very long heels.

I'm about to put on a shirt when she speaks up, "No. Don't." I put the shirt back down and sit on my bed beside her. I'm in just boxers and it feels weird being half naked beside her. I'm kind of used to it now.

"Do you want me to turn off the light?" I ask because she usually likes being in the dark. This time she shakes her head no which kind of surprises me.

"Is Dean going to be here soon?" She asks staring at the clock. It reads midnight and I chuckle, "No. He will be here in a few hours."

"Why didn't you go celebrate with them?" She asks because pretty much everyone went out to party tonight. I shrug, "I didn't really feel like it. You went out tonight, right?"

She bites her lip and nods whispering a soft, "Yeah." We stay in silence for a while. "Why did you come?" I ask my heart fluttering at the thought that she came to see me.

This time she's the one that shrugs. "I don't know. I was feeling really alone. Brie is out with Roman and Paige is partying. I just didn't want to be alone in my room. When I'm alone it makes me feel terrible. Scared." She says timidly looking in my eyes.

I smile at her sweet, pretty, Bambi eyes. "You can always come to me if you feel alone." She smiles sadly and stares at her lap again.

She's biting the inside of her lip and messing a lot with her fingers. Like she's nervous or like she wants to say something.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I say but then quickly adding, "You don't have to." Just in case she doesn't want to talk about it.

"John doesn't want to marry me. Like I want to get married one day and have children and be happy. He also said I was immature and that it irritated him now I acted like a little girl. He didn't apologize and just left me standing there alone. He didn't text or called or looked for me. He just left me and said we would talk when I was over my moods. He deserves someone better than I. I'm not enough." Her big eyes fill with tears rapidly.

The spill from her eyes one after another. She doesn't make any noise at first but then she starts sobbing.

I feel my chest tighten at the sight of this. I'm literally falling apart watching her suffer like this.

"Oh no! Don't cry. Please? Oh gosh. No, come here. It's okay, it's okay." I coo grabbing her hand.

I take it and kiss it softly. She stops crying a little and wipes her tears with her other hand. "What are you doing?" She asks. "I'm apologizing."

"What?" She says confused. A while ago when Nicole got drunk and kissed me she had a small emotional moment. Where she asked me to apologize to her and to kiss her hand to prove it.

"I remember." I say with a smile. Her cheeks turn a pinkish color which lets me know she knows what I'm talking about.

I let go of her hand as I wipe the remaining tears from her eyes. "Now listen to me very closely, Nicole Garcia. You're good enough and you deserve the world. If I could gift wrap the world for you I would. Don't you ever say that you aren't good enough because you are. You're more than good. You're a beautiful, amazing, incredible human. I don't want you to bring yourself down. Yes, you can get a bit moody sometimes but that's okay. We all have our moods every once in a while. Cena is stupid because if I was your boyfriend Nikki, I would dedicate my life to make you happy. Every second, every hour, every day."

She chuckles but blushes, "You're so corny, Rollins." She says not looking at me. "It's the truth." I say.

She looks at me nervously and leans back against the wall. I move back too leaning against the wall.

"Did you ask him to marry you or something?" I ask remembering what she said. "What? No. Of course not. I just asked him if he would like to marry me someday. He said he was never going to get married. Not with me or with any other girl."

"Do you want to marry me?"

Her eyes widen and she looks at me intensely, "You have got to be kidding me." She says. "I'm not kidding. Do you want to marry me? I'd marry you right here, right now. No second thoughts."

"You're insane!" She says and I grin, "Maybe I am. Maybe I'm not. Come on, Nikki Bella. Marry me."

"Why do you keep saying that?" She asks. "Because you want to get married and I want to marry you. We'd have all the kids you want to have and live wherever you want to live. Id give you the starts and the moon and everything you wished for." I smile just thinking about it.

She laughs throwing her head back, "You're hilarious, Rollins. I don't want to marry you. I want John." She says. I feel a familiar sting in my chest but ignore it.

"Can't a guy dream?" I say looking deeply into her eyes. "Yes but not with impossibles." She says. "Maybe one day it won't be an impossible."

She scoffs and lays down. At first I don't move unsure of what to do. I thought she'd want to leave and go talk to John or something.

"What are you waiting for? Turn off the light." She says. "I thought you'd go talk to John." I whisper.

"No. I'm still really hurt because of what he said. I don't want to think about it. Do you want me to leave?" She asks.

"No!" I say a bit too fast. I clear my throat, "No. You can stay, my bed is cold without you." I say and she just stares at me.

I go to turn off the light and lay beside her quietly. "Thank you." She mumbles quietly in the dark.

"For?" I ask staring at the darkness. "For allowing me to stay. I really don't want to be alone."

"Me either."