Part 7

Seth's point of view;

"Seth and Roman you guys are going to be on ring side today." Mark says.

Roman and I are tag team champions and Dean is the United States champion. We've been pretty successful these past few months. The Shield is pretty much taking over WWE.

We've gained so much popularity it's crazy. Team Hell No and the Usos are fighting to see who will face us on the next pay per view for our titles.

"You guys also need to do a backstage segment like right now. Move it." Mark says pushing us three. We're usually late to backstage segments. Typical us.

"Now with me here I have The Shield." Renee says, the camera turns to us. "How do you feel about the success The Shield has had since arriving here in WWE?" She asks pointing the microphone to us.

"Well Renee, we aren't surprise of our success. We're just that good." Roman says, "We are the best baby." Dean says. I nod and I'm about to say something when Team Hell No interrupts us.

"That's pretty funny. I heard them say they're the best." Daniel Bryan says chuckling. "We are the best." I say stepping up. Renee is between us and she looks intimidated.

"We'll see about that when we have your titles." Daniel says walking away. Kane stands there and huffs then walks away.

"And cut!" The camera man says. "Hey guys." Renee says instantly turning into a flirt. "Hey sugar." Roman says putting his arm around her." Hey darling." Dean says with a kiss face. "Hey babe." I say. She giggles and her cheeks turns bright pink.

"You guys are too cute." She says fluttering her eye lashes. "You're too cute." Roman says pinching her cheeks. "Why thank you. Umm, so what are you guys doing tonight after Raw? I heard there was a wild party. Are you guys going?"

"Of course we're going look who you're talking to." Dean says with a scoff. "Actually I don't think I will." I say. "But why? It'll be fun. Come on, Seth." Renee says. "Well-"

She cuts me off by hugging my arm, "You'll have fun. I promise." She says. "Mmm. Okay." I say. She grins clapping her hands. "Yay! Well now I have to get going because I'm suppose to interview Ziggler. Byeee." She walks away and Roman elbows me.

"She's so into you." He says, I laugh, "Renee? No way." I tell him as we are walking away. "She technically drools over you." Dean says.

I laugh again because it's pretty funny to me. How can a girl like Renee find a guy like me interesting? She's beyond gorgeous and I just can't see her liking me.

"Ugh. Whatever." I say putting the title down. "You know it's true." Roman says. I roll my eyes, "I'm going to the locker room I forgot something." Dean says, he walks away and Roman and I stay in silence.

"Ima go pee." He says after a while and walks away. I take a seat and sigh staring at the wall waiting for our call.

"I'm not wearing that!" I hear Nikki scream. My attention suddenly turns to her. "Nicole please! Our match is literally in a few minutes! You have to!" Brie says.

"I can't!" Nikki says, I can tell that she's crying and I get up. Nikki walks by me shoving me with her arm and wiping her tears.

"Brie what's wrong?" I ask stopping Brie. She sighs shaking her head, "Nicole. She's being really pissy about our attires." She says crossing her arms over her chest.

"What's wrong with them?" I ask looking at hers. It's a two piece attire that's very, very, revealing. "She refuses to wear it but we can't go out with different things on. We're twins! We're suppose to look identical."

"Let me talk to her maybe I'll convince her." I say. Brie smiles and hugs me, "Thank you, Seth. You're a good brother." I hug her back and think about what she just said.

I'm a good brother? Brother. Brother. I think of how different it feels to hug, Nicole. I feel something I can't explain. It's so different from what I'm feeling right now hugging, Brie. It scares me honestly.

"Good." It's all I say and turn around to walk down the hall. My guess was that she walked in the bathroom. I wait a few seconds and see if she walks out.

"Nicole?" I say knocking on the door. I lean my ear on the door and hear sniffing. "Nicole? Are you okay?" I ask.

I hear more crying and that's when I start to panic. "Nicole, if you don't come out I will go in." I say in a warning tone. She doesn't answer and before I walk in, I hope I don't get slapped by any females.

When I walk in I don't see her or anyone else. Then there's sniffing. I see a closed stall and I walk towards it.

"Nikki, are you okay?" My voice is so quiet I don't think she heard. No noises come out of the bathroom stall.

I knock on it lightly and realize it's not completely shut. The door opens and Nikki is on top of a toilet crying silently. She's curled up on a tiny ball and seeing her like this literally feels like getting kicked in the gut.

"Nicole, what's wrong?" I ask kneeling on the floor. She doesn't look at me, instead she keeps staring at the dark green walls.

"Nicole-" before I can finish she cuts me off, "Leave me alone. I'm fine." She gets up and walks by me. I get up from the bathroom floor and see that she throws away a bloody paper.

"Are you bleeding?" I so concerned. "No. I'm fine." She says. I then see that there's dried blood on her fingernails.

"You are bleeding! I'll get the nurse." She turns around and I stop him. "Stop! I don't need a nurse. I'm okay."

Her eyes are swollen and her nose is red. There's so much sadness in her eyes, it kills me. "You're not okay. You don't have to lie to me." I whisper. She's still looking at me, her eyes have filled up with tears.

They spill from her eyes one after another. "I'm okay. Now leave." She says turning around to look at herself in the mirror.

She wipes her eyes and takes a deep breath then starts fixing herself. I stand there a few more seconds and then walk out. As I'm walking out I bump into Layla, a WWE Diva.

She gives me an odd look so I walk quicker. "Seth! Where the hell were you? We missed our call because of you so now we have to wait until later on tonight." Roman says, he looks aggravated.

"Crap. I'm sorry. I got distracted." I say in an apologetic way. "It's fine. Just be careful okay? We have a contract and we are suppose to follow the rules."

"I know." I say. "Mark wants to talk to you." He says, I nod my head and start walking to Mark office. I'm probably in trouble for missing my call. 

As I'm on my way I see a tv screen and hear The Bellas theme song. Nikki and Brie walk out. Nikki is wearing the same attire as Brie and she's smiling. She looks fine and she looks nothing like the Nikki I saw while ago.

It's admirable how she pushes her feelings aside and bring everything she's got to WWE fans.