Part 20

Nikki's point of view;

"Your winner is the Mr. Money in the Bank, Seth Rollins!" Seth grins putting his hand in the air.

Dean is on the floor panting as Seth screams, "I'm the best!" He keeps smiling and I look away from the screen.

I walk to the bathroom where I look at myself in the mirror. I look ridiculous in this cat costume.

It looks so hideous on me and I'm so ashamed. They told me I had to wear it and I had no other choice. I feel so ugly in this I don't even want to go out.

Today there's a Divas Halloween Costume Battle Royal to determine the number one contender for the Divas title.

Whoever wins will go to Survivors Series against Aj who is the current Divas Champion. I see Paige walk in. She's dressed as Summer Rae.

I chuckle, "Nice costume." She laughs sticking her tongue out. "Right. I hope blondie doesn't get mad at me." She laughs as she fixes her wig.

"You look hot." She says glancing at my reflection. "Don't lie." I say stepping away from the mirror. "I'm not lying. You know you have a low self-esteem." She says glancing at me.

"It's just the truth." I whisper, "See what I mean?" She says turning my way. I roll my eyes, "Okay. Whatever. I'm going to find, Brie."

I walk out of the bathroom and see that Renee is interviewing, Seth. He's shirtless, sweating and holding his briefcase.

"How does it feel to beat Dean Ambrose on this rematch from Hell in a Cell?" She asks. Seth smirks, "I feel great, Renee. Everyone knew I was going to beat, Dean Ambrose. I've beated him before. He's so delusional and so stupid that he thinks he can beat me. Ha!"

"Will there be a rematch on the future?" She asks. He's looking at her but then he sees me in the background. I feel my stomach twist as his expression hardens.

He shakes it off and gets back on character. "I'm done with him for now. He'd be lucky to get back in the ring with me again."

"And cut!" The man says. The cameras turn off and Renee says something to Seth then walks away. "Hey Nikki!" She says as she walks by me. I smile and wave.

Seth stands there looking at me. I feel intimidated by his look. He's not the same ever since that day.

He doesn't look at me the way he use to. Now he looks at me with hate and disgust. Just how I see him.

He turns around and walks the opposite way. I'm too busy staring at him I don't realize that John is behind me.

"How's the prettiest lady doing?" He's smiling and I return the smile. "I don't know why don't you ask her?"

"I just did, silly." He says chuckling. He gives me a kiss on the cheek and I feel my cheeks blush. John and I have been talking for two months. It's been great so far. He's really nice and caring. He says he wants to get to know me before he asks me out. John is a serious man and he takes relationships seriously.

"Good luck on your match." He says, "Thanks. I'm really hoping I win." I say with a smile. "You will. Don't you worry." He says with a confident grin.

"Where are you heading?" I ask him. "To Marks and Janes office. Apparently they got a juicy storyline for me."

"Oh really?" I ask. He nods, "Yep. They want me to go against the Authority at Survivors Series."

"The Authority?" I ask, he nods his head. "Yeah. I like have to make my own team to go against them but shh don't tell no one. I have to go to talk to them so they can give me details." He kissing my cheek once again and walks away.

The thought of John and Seth having a match makes me cringe. "Nikki! Come on." Brie says. I turn to her and burst out laughing.

She makes a face but ends up laughing with me. So Brie and I are currently in a storyline where she is my "assistant".

While ago we filmed a segment where she is dressed as Roman and where I tell her she can't compete in the Divas battle.

"You make that fake beard work." I say snapping my fingers. She grins, "Oh my gosh. Romans face when he saw me was priceless. I need to take this off."

I laugh again, "Never take it off." I say staring at her. It gets funnier every time. "Okay enough laughing, Nicole."

"Real talk though. I'm sorry you can't participate." She shrugs, "Well hopefully I'll get a chance some other time. Good luck though! I know you'll do great." She hugs me and kisses my cheek. Her fake beard tickles but I hug her back tightly.

"Thank you. I needed this." We let go after a few seconds and her phone starts ringing. She answers it, "Hello? Yes this is her... Really? Oh my gosh! That's great! Thank you... I'm so glad they're ready. Thank you so much." She hangs up and squeals.

"What is it?" I ask, she glances down at her engagement ring. "They just emailed me my wedding invitations!" She grins from ear to ear and hugs me tightly.

I hug her back excitedly. I'm happy for Brie, I really am. I'm just worried. Worried I won't ever get married like her. Worried I won't ever find the right guy.

"Are you going to tell, Roman?" I ask. "Well obviously, I'm like going to text him." She's still smiling and she looks so happy. "I can't believe you're getting married in a month." I say once I realize it's sooner than I thought.

"Right? Can December get here already?" She squeals again and I squeal with her too. "Ladies, ladies, it's time for the match."

Brie and I stop squeaking and she gives me a quick hug before I walk to the curtain. The divas and I wait there for a few seconds while they introduce us.

I'm the last one to be announced. As I'm getting on the ring they play the backstage segment Brie and I did while ago.

When the match starts its intense. After all we are fighting to be the number one contender. Aj is on commentary looking at us.

She intimidates me. Which is funny because she's so much shorter and littler than I. Aj is just one of those girls that have that effect on you.

She might not be the biggest or strongest but her mind games are insane. Her commitment of maintaining the Divas Title is admirable. She is one of the most toughest Divas I've ever shared the ring with.

As the fight continues less and less girls are in the ring. I see Fox on the corner and I run to her trying to get her out of the ring. There's only four is us left.

Natalya grabs my hair from behind and throws me to the mat. Paige grabs me and tries to hit me but I grab her and slam her on the mat.

When I slam her it brings back memories when Seth taught me how to do it years ago.

"You have to grab her when she's running towards you or something. You can also pick her up when she's on the floor." He says. "Like this?" I ask grabbing him. His chest tenses up but after a few seconds he relaxes.

My hands feel warm against his skin and I feel his breathing get faster. "No like this." He says suddenly grabbing me and picking me up. I stop the urge to squeal or something. Being held by Rollins feels weird.

Before I know it I am pushed and kicked on the face by Paige. Crap. Stupid Rollins, he doesn't stop annoying me even though he isn't here.

I grab onto the rope as Paige tries to kick me off. "Fall! Fall!" She screams. The crowd makes noise and I see that Fox eliminates Nattie.

Fox runs to Paige and they both fall off the ring. I roll to the middle and get up jumping excitedly.

"Your winner is, Nikki Bella!" My theme song starts playing and I can't stop smiling. I look at Aj and wink at her and she stares at me coldly.