Part 15

Seth's point of view;

The bus is almost full when I get on. Roman is driving my car because his is messed up. He wanted Dean and I to go with him but he's with Brie. There's no way I was going to go and be a third wheel. Dean was going to go with them but apparently he changed his mind.

Today we leave to go to Vegas where we will be for the weekend until Monday for Raw. I take a seat and wait for Dean to get on. "Dean come sit with me!" Paige says, "Sorry, Seth." Dean says walking by me sticking his tongue out.

"Ouch. Okay, Dean." I say with a chuckle. I put on my earbuds and start listening to rock music. Somehow it's soothing to me. I start to feel myself drift to sleep when I feel someone sit beside me.

I open my eyes and to my surprise it's, Nikki. She's looking at her phone and her hair is tied in a ponytail and she's wearing no makeup. She's smiling at something and I swear she looks so beautiful.

I start smiling to myself and she looks at me. "What are you looking at?" She says. I can't really hear her because of my music but I can read her lips.

"Sorry." I say. She makes a face, "Stop screaming." She says. I remove my earbuds. "Sorry." I say again, this time quieter.

She rolls her eyes and starts looking around the bus. "You don't want to sit with me?" I ask already knowing the answer. "No. But there's no seats left so I have no choice."

Why do I do this to myself? Why do I ask questions I already know the answer to?

"What's wrong with me?" Here I go again. She laughs, "What isn't wrong with you? You're seriously the most annoying person I've ever met. Not to mention you're always in my business. That's so tiring. You're tiring. And a creep. I just can't stand you, Rollins." She looks at me when she says this.

I don't know what to say. I'm feeling like she literally grabbed my heart and pulled it out of my chest and just threw it on the floor.

"Oh." Is all that comes out of my mouth. She rolls her eyes again, "Stop staring at me!" She turns her head. "I'm sorry." I whisper and turn my head to the window.

I decide to put my earbuds in again and try to sleep with an aching pain on my chest.

<<••>>

"We have to go! Nikki will be there." Dean says as we walk into our room. "No. I'm good." I say putting my suitcase on the bed.

Dean puts his suitcase on his bed. "What? Why?" He asks. "Are you just going to let guys talk to her? Because trust me someone at that party will try to be get in her pants." He says as he begins unpacking.

"I can't do nothing about it. Plus it's none of my business." I don't realize Im aggravated until, I start unpacking and throwing my clothes on the bed harshly.

"Why the sudden change of attitude, Rollins?" He asks. I only get more aggravated when he calls me Rollins because that's what she calls me.

"She can't stand me." I say. "Don't exaggerate." Dean says. "No like I'm serious. Her exact words were, 'You're seriously the most annoying person I've ever met. Not to mention you're always in my business. That's so tiring. You're tiring. And a creep. I just can't stand you, Rollins.'"

"Wow." Dean says. "Yeah. So I'm officially done with that. There's no point anyways. Even if she did feel something for me our family would freak out over it." I say trying to imagine what they would say. They would definitely be against it because according to them we are "family".

"She said that because she's interested." Dean says, "Dean, do you not understand English? She literally told me I'm the most annoying person and that she can't stand me. How is that showing interest?"

"Women are weird. They have weird ways of showing it. She's probably on her period. Come on let's go to the party. If you don't want to go for Nikki go for me." He gives me a smile and flutters his eyelashes.

"I really-" he cuts me off, "Great! Let's go, we need to shop somewhere. We need to find Roman so he can give you the keys." He says walking out of the room.

I follow him behind as we take the elevator to the lobby. Roman is here with Brie but Nikki is also here and I'm sure she doesn't want to me close.

"I'll rather wait here." I tell Dean. "Bruh, it's your car how am I going to ask him for your car keys?"

I groan, Dean has a point. "Hey Seth!" Brie says with a grin. "Hey." I say not looking at Nikki. "Roman, I need my keys."

"Oh yeah. Here you go. Thanks for letting me borrow it." He says, "Yeah. No problem." I say looking at my keys. "Where are you guys going?" Brie asks.

"We're going to shop for costumes." Dean says with a smirk. "Oh so you're going, Seth?" Brie asks. "Yeah." I say awkwardly scratching my head.

"Can we go with y'all? Nicole and I don't have a costume. Neither does Roman." She says, "Yeah. Sure." I say getting the courage to look at, Nikki.

"I'll pass. I'm shopping with the girls." Nikki says walking away. "Don't feel bad. You know how rude she is sometimes." Brie says rubbing my shoulder. "I'm used to it." I say watching her walk to the elevator.

She looks at me as the door closes. "Very used to it."