Part 39

Seth's point of view;

"Oh my gosh!" Dean screams. I wake up startled sitting up on my bed. Dean is freaking out.

"What's wrong?" I ask alarmed. He looks down and then sighs putting his hand over his chest. "Thank God it was only water."

"What?" I ask still very confused. "I was coming in and I stepped on something wet and I didn't know what it was. I mean for all I know it could've been like sex juices or something."

"Sex juices? It's only water." I say getting up and grabbing the bowl that's tipped over. I completely forgot about it last night.

"Yeah. I know that now." He says laughing hysterically. "It's not funny. You woke me up and I was sleeping real well."

"Yeah. Well it's like eight so we need to pack up." He says. That's when I realize it's not dark outside anymore.

"Why're you just getting here?" I ask. "I might've or might've not spend a night with a little lady." He says with a smirk. "Oh gosh." I reply stretching and putting the bowl down.

"Why did you have a bowl of water on the floor?" He asks as he grabs his suitcase and tosses it on his bed. "Long story." I say trying to forget that horrible scene.

I'd never seen Nicole so anxious. She looked so scared and she was literally hurting herself. That worries me. Is that what she does every time she worries? I hope not.

"Ohhhh. So I'm guessing it's Nikki." He says giving me a look. "Yeah." I say with a sigh. "Seth, can I tell you something?"

"Sure." I reply taking my suitcase and opening it. "I really care about you. You're like my best friend and I feel like I should be honest with you."

"Okay." I'm starting to feel kind of nervous. Dean is not a guy that talks like that. I mean I know he cares but he's not a person that says it.

"Nikki is just using you. She only looks for you when she's alone and when she needs someone." He says is slowly and quietly like that's going to hurt less.

"I know." I say sadly as I fold some clothes and shove it in my bag. "Then why are you letting her?"

"Because I love her." I look at Dean as he shakes his head. "I'm sorry mate but that's stupid."

"I know it's stupid. I'm just in love. Love is stupid I guess. I don't know. Dean I just know I need her close." Dean comes behind me and pats me on the back. "You really are screwed."

<<••>>

"Your winners are the Bella twins!" The announcer says. The Bella's theme song starts playing.

We're in a live show, which we do often. Today I'm not wrestling in one but Dean and Roman are."We're up next." He says.

"Good luck." I reply as Roman and him get ready for the tag team match. Brie and Nikki walk backstage and Brie runs to Roman.

"You did great." He says kisses her head. "Thank you love. Good luck! I know you're going to kiss some ass." She gives him a kiss on the cheek.

The call them up right after she says that. "Well that was exhausting. I'm going to change." Brie gives me a quick hug before she walks away.

Nikki walks behind her but I pull her way before she reaches Brie. I pull her to a corner and I hear her gasp.

"What are you doing?" She asks nervously. "I want to ask you something." I say as I press her against the wall.

I feel her body tensing. "Stop it. They're going to see us." She says looking around. "Well I don't care if they see us."

"I do. Now get off." She says trying to push me away. I smile and kiss her cheek. She stops writhing and looks down blushing.

"Now can you hear what I have to say?" I ask and she nods slowly. "I want to ask if you'll have dinner with me. Tonight."

She chuckles, "What? No. Thats like a date." She says. "So? What if it is? Can't I ask you on a date?"

"No. No you can't. We're not a thing Rollins." She says beginning to writhe again. "But we can be."

"Rollins." She says in a warning tone. "I just want to take you out to dinner. Please." I say kissing her cheek again.

"Oh my gosh. Stop doing that." She says her cheeks red as a tomato. I laugh at her cuteness and she gets angry.

"Stop it! Seriously let me go! Plus where are we going on a date huh? No one can see us together."

"Um, that's easy. We will just go somewhere far far away." I say with a grin. "No." she says. "Come on say yes. Or I won't let you go."

"Rollins, seriously this is not funny." She looks around and she gets more nervous by the minute. "Then say yes."

"Oh gosh. The girls are coming. They're going to see! Let me go!" She sounds paranoid and I turn my head to see. In fact they are walking here. They haven't seen us but I know they eventually will.

"Then say yes." I say with a smile. "Fine! Yes. But it's not a date. Okay?" She says. "Okay." I let her go and she quickly walks the opposite way from the girls.

"I'll see you right after you change. Meet me at my car. Okay?" I say walking behind her. "What?" She says as she keeps walking. Apparently she thinks people won't notice we're talking but it's pretty obvious we are.

"I can't go out without getting ready first." She says. "But you will be ready. Don't you have clothes to change?"

"Yes but it's like jeans and shirt." She says. "Thats perfect then!" I say giving her a kiss on he head and walking ahead of her.

"Stop that!" She screams. I laugh as I exit the arena. As I'm walking to my car I see John. He's in his attire and I'm guessing he's wrestling on the live show.

"Hey, have you seen Nicole?" He asks. My smile turns to a frown. "No." I lie. He sighs staring at his phone screen. "Okay thanks anyways." He walks in and I stand there.

I'm a hundred percent sure John still has feelings for Nikki. I'm also a hundred percent sure Nikki still has feelings for John.

And I'm absolutely a hundred percent sure Nikki won't ever look at me the way I look at her.