Part 11

Seth's point of view;

"Come on Dean!" I scream from ringside. Dean is having a match with none other than Dolph Ziggler.

Roman and I accompanied him for his match just like always. I watch as Dean does dirty deed on Dolph and he takes the win.

Roman and I grin walking in the ring and putting his hand up in the air. "And your winner is the United States Champion, Dean Ambrose!"

Dolph rolls out of the ring shaking his head and making pain expressions. Once everything is done we go backstage where Roman and I will get ready for our match later on.

"How do you feel about your win tonight?" Renee asks Dean as the camera flashes on us. "I feel great. I knew I was going to win. Dolph is a tough competitor but nothing compared to Dean Ambrose, baby." He flexes and we walk away winking at the camera.

"You never lose a chance to show off your muscles huh?" Roman asks chuckling. "Never. I work so hard I gotta show it off." He says with a grin.

They keep chatting and I notice that Nikki walks out of Marks office. She walks the opposite way from us and seconds later Brie walks out.

"Oh! There's Brie." Roman says, before he walks to her I stop him. "Can I talk to her? It'll be quick, I promise." I say. Roman nods, "Fine. But make it quick I haven't talked to her."

I raise my eyebrows, "Oh yeah you haven't talked to her since like Deans match." He smacks me and I hear Dean chuckle as I walk to Brie.

"Hey Brie." I say, she smiles, "Hey Seth." The door opens and Mark and Jane walk out of the office. They go by us and I wait for them to be away before I speak again.

"Is everything okay?" She nods and shrugs, "Yeah, I guess." She looks kind of sad, "Are you sure? Are you okay?"

"No. It's not really me, it's Nikki." She says. I feel myself start to panic. "Is she okay? Is she hurt? What's wrong with her?"

"She wants to take a break from WWE." Brie whispers. "What? Why? She loves wrestling." I say, "Yeah I know but she wants some changes."

"Like?" I ask, "She wants to change her imagine. She's getting a surgery." Brie says slowly, "Surgery? For what, she..." My voice trails off when I suddenly realize what kind of surgery.

"No." I say, she nods her head. "Yeah. Mark and Jane weren't thrilled but Nikki insisted. She said that if they didn't agree she would leave. They finally agreed and Nikki is happy."

"Are you happy though?" I ask Brie. She smiles a little, "Yeah I'm happy for her, it's what she wants. I just feel like what pushed her to get her breasts done was what happened with Dolph a few days ago." Brie says.

I remember her exact words. "Why don't you go talk to another girl, Dolph? Look here are my friends, there's Nattie, or Naomi, or any of them. They have big boobs, bigger than mine. Just how you like them."

She looked so hurt and angry. The tears were falling from her pretty bambi eyes and she looked so embarrassed.

"He was such a dick for saying that." I say feeling anger flow through my veins. I can only imagine what he told her to make her say that. She's perfect the way she is. Everything about her is perfect. She doesn't need to change a single thing.

"I know. She said she's not doing because of him because she's been wanting it for a while." Brie says. "Are they still together?" I ask holding my breath.

"No. Dolph has been calling, texting, and looking for her none stop but she doesn't want to talk. What he told her really hurt her. Nicole is sensitive over certain things."

"How long will you guys be gone?" I ask, "One year." She says softly. "One year?" That's so long. "Yeah, I'd still be attending some shows to see Roman and you of course. Nikki has to get surgery, heal, and train."

"So we won't see her I suppose." I say feeling my heart break a little. "I don't think so. Not until our official return." She says.

We stay silent for a few minutes until Brie finally speaks up. "Seth, I'm worried about Nikki." I look at her and she's biting her lip, "Why? Her breasts implant?"

She shakers her head. "No. Well yeah kinda but it's not that. She's been acting really weird lately. She's quiet and asks weird questions. Also I've noticed she digs her nails into stuff, like she's nervous or worried about something. She won't tell me what's bothering her. She won't tell me what it is. Could you talk to her? She might tell you."

I have to chuckle at that. Brie gives me a look like saying "this isn't funny, Seth." I finally speak, "Brie, she would never tell me. She despises me." I say, "She doesn't despise you, Seth. Nikki is just hard to communicate with. She doesn't hate you." Brie says it like she really means it and I almost, almost, believe it.

"You and I know that's a lie." I say. "It's not a lie. Just talk to her. Not now, just do it sometime before she leaves. It doesn't hurt to try."

"I will try. If she lets me talk to her without freaking out on me." I say, Brie grins and hugs me tightly. "Thank you much. I don't know what I'd do without you." She kisses my cheek and I smile.

I hug her back and laying my head against hers. "I'm going to get jealous." Roman says coming up behind us. We let go and Brie chuckles, "Seth's my brother, silly duck."

"I know." He says with a smile. They kiss each other in the lips, "Okay that's my cue. Bye." I say walking away before I experience a serious make out session.

"Everything okay?" Dean asks. I nod my head. "Yeah. Everything okay."