Part 18

Nikki's point of view;

I jump startled as I hear something hit the window. When I jump I hit something really hard on my head.

My head is throbbing so much it feels like it's exploding. Literally. I rub my head and feel like crying because everything hurts.

I then look and notice that I hit, Seth's head. I scream loudly and he screams too. Dean smiles through the glass, he's still wearing his costume.

"Did I interrupt something?" I hear him say. I don't know how but I get out of the car and run to the hotel even though my feet feel like jelly. "Nikki! Wait!" I hear Seth scream.

When I'm on the lobby I turn around and see that Seth is running to me. My heart is beating so fast I don't think it's normal.

I'm freaking out so much. I run to the elevator and press the buttons quickly. "Wait, wait! No!" Seth says as the door closes. I take a few breaths relieved.

Once the door opens I walk to my room. Shit, shit, shit. What did I do?

"Nicole! I was worried sick about you!" Brie screams as I walk in the door. I hold my head, "Shut up, Brianna. My head is killing me."

"Oh now you tell me to shut up? After you didn't show up the whole night? I was about to call 911, Nicole! What you did was NOT funny. I was literally up all night waiting for you to get here and you didn't even have the decency to answer your damn phone. That's what phones are for, Nicole. To answer them. You only worry about yourself huh? I was sitting here getting like weird palpitations on my chest because you do know your twin feels what you feel, right?"

I seriously hope she doesn't feel what I feel. "Brianna, seriously shut up. Please. Please. It hurts." I say covering my ears. She groans angrily walking to her nightstand. She grabs some pills and hands then to me with a bottle of water.

I take them without thinking about it twice. She wrinkles her nose, "You smell so gross." She says with disgust. "Why thank you." I say hoping this medicine takes effect quickly.

"You're incredible, Nicole." She says furiously. "Would you tone it down? I'm a grown ass woman. Okay? I can take care of my freaking self."

Her mouth drops opens, "Grown ass woman my ass. You're still an immature, un responsible ... Where are you going? I'm not done talking!"

I decide to walk to the bathroom because I don't want to hear momma Brie scream at me. "I'm taking a shower." I say trying to close the door. She pushes the door and walks in. 

"Leave! I'm trying to take a shower and I need to get naked." I say, "I don't care get naked, I've seen you like that plenty of times." She crosses her arms on her chest.

"You're unbelievable." I say with anger. "I'm unbelievable? You're unbelievable! Nikki seriously, I was really worried about you."

I sigh loudly, "I know but I'm fine. I should've texted or told you or something. Sorry. I really am." Her expression softens, "Who were you with?"

"John." I say quickly. She raises an eyebrow, "As in John Cena?" She asks surprised. "Duh. What other John?"

"Okay smartass, like there's no other Johns in the world." She says with a serious face but then we both start laughing.

"Ow. Ow. I can't laugh it hurts my head." I say. "It'll take some time. Hurry up and shower so we can go down and get breakfast." She walks out of the bathroom and I close it.

As I'm turning on the faucet a ton of flashbacks hit me like bricks.

"Oops. Did you see my yellow undies?"

"You know you aren't so bad. I can tolerate you."

"You're pretty hot, Rollins. You're kind of annoying and aggravating but hot."

"But she's so wrong. You're not our brother, Rollins."

"Then I won't remember what I did."

I start to feel myself panic. I'm so stupid. What did I do? Oh my gosh. What did I do? Why did I say that? Why? Why did I kiss him? Why can't I forget it?

Why did I seem to like it?

I smack myself on the head and feel a sharp pain hit me. I have to stop thinking about it. I will just pretend nothing happened. Because nothing happened. What happened has no meaning to me. It shouldn't to him either.

I decide to turn on the shower and take off my clothes. The water running down my body feels good. I lean against the shower wall as I keep remembering everything.

After I pulled away from him he looked shocked, perplexed, completely stunned. The flashback immediately comes to my head.

"What just happened?" He asks touching his lips.

"It was just a kiss." I say with a giggle.

"Nikki. You're really drunk. I should probably take you to your room." He says turning away from me.

"You didn't like it?" I whisper feeling my heartache.

"No, no, I did. I .. I loved it." He says turning my way.

"You're lying. You didn't like it. It's because I'm ugly isn't it? I'm not attractive." I say my eyes filling with tears.

"Nikki, no, don't- don't say that. Oh gosh no! Don't cry. It's okay. I'm sorry. You're beautiful and you're really attractive. I loved the kiss."

"Really?" I ask.

"Yes really." He reaches over and wipes my tears.

"Kiss my hand." I say stretching it to him.

"What?" He asks looking at my hand.

"If you're sorry and say I'm beautiful kiss my hand."

He takes my hand and kisses it softly.

I feel myself smile as I lean on his chest. At first he's tense but then he relaxes. I close my eyes and hear him say something that I can't quite hear.

I open my eyes turn off the hot water so that only cold water hits me. I'm not drinking again. Not when Rollins is around anyways.

There was probably drugs on that fruit punch because I must've been really messed up to say all of those stupid things. I must've been in another world to kiss and lay on, Seth Rollins.

The alcohol took over me because I was not myself.

*
*
*
Thank you guys for reading, voting, and commenting on my story! I really appreciate it and it makes me happy. Thank you so much ;*