Part 25

Seth's point of view;

"Your winner is Seth Rollins!" I put my hands up in the air as I laugh at Dean laying on the mat.

I grab my briefcase and put it up in the air as my theme song is playing. The crowd is of course booing me.

"You did great!" Renee says when I'm backstage. "Thank you." I say with a smile. "When are Brie and Roman returning?" She asks.

"Maybe in three weeks." I say, "That's nice. What are you doing tonight?" She asks, I shrug as I watch Dean approach us. He's massaging his jaw.

"We should go eat somewhere." Renee says. "Sounds great! We'll love to." Dean says, Renee laughs nervously, "Well actually-"

"You're so thoughtful for inviting us, babe. We will go shower, get ready and meet you outside." He winks at her and walks away. I smile sympathetically at Renee as she sighs.

"Thanks." I say when we are in the locker room. "You owe me. I saved you once again." He says as he takes off his shirt and walks to the shower stall.

We usually don't shower here but I guess we are today. "I don't want to hurt her feelings anymore. I don't know how to tell her I'm not interested." I say taking off my pants.

"You would think she got the hint by now but she just keeps holding on." He screams while being in the shower stall.

"Right." I mumble quietly. "What?" Dean screams but I don't answer. I sit down and sigh staring at the white walls.

It's been four days since that day but I still remember every second of it. It was unbelievably unbelievable. I kissed Nicole. Twice. We laid down for hours without saying or doing anything but it was still so perfect.

It's something I regret and love at the same time. I regret it because now I will never forget the taste of her lips. It'll only make it harder for me to forget her. But I love it because at least I got to kiss her.

I hear guys walk in laughing. I look and see it's Fandango and Wade Barret. They're laughing and snickering about something.

"Did you see her?" Wade says with his thick British accent. Fandango smirks, "You bet I did. She's got to be the sexiest girl here."

I feel my face get hot. Even thought they haven't mentioned her name I know who they're talking about her.

"John is a lucky man. He gets her in his bed." Wade says. Dean walks out of the stall with a towel around his waist. "Right. I would drag my balls across glass just to put my face between her precious chest." Fandango says mimicking her breasts with his hands.

"No! Seth!" I hear Dean say as I get up and swing at Fandango. "What the hell?" Wade screams. Dean pushes Wade away and tries to pull me away from Fandango.

"What is wrong with you?" He screams with a bloody lip. "You're what's wrong with me. How can you say that?" I scream as Dean holds me back. "What's the problem with that? It's none of your business anyways."

"Take it back!" I scream, Fandango smirks, "No. I won't take it back you know why? Because what I said is true. Mmm, Nikki is basically begging for it. She walks around with her ass and boobs hanging out. I feel like she's secretly a slut but I like sluts." He laughs and I push Dean away harshly and run towards Fandango.

As he runs out of the locker room I tackle him and punch him again as hard as I can. I hear some gasps but I don't stop. I'm about to do it again when Dean pulls me away. Wade gets Fandango up and he gets up spitting blood.

I'm panting harshly as I feel my anger only get bigger. "Seth calm down. Do you want to get suspended?" Dean says. Fandango holds his nose and wipes his lips and looks at me coldly.

I then realize Nikki, Paige, and a few others have witness what just happened. Fandango smirks and looks at Nikki I step up but Dean holds me back. "Seth." He says in a warning voice.

"What's going on here?" Jane says. "Nothing. We were joking around." Fandango says walking away with Wade.

Jane looks at Dean and I, "Would you guys put on some clothes please?" She then walks away and I then realize I'm in boxers and Dean still has a towel around his waist.

Paige giggles and i see Nikki smile at the ground. "Like what you see?" I say out loud looking straight at Nikki. Her face turns a bright pink and Dean and I chuckle.

"Seth! Dean! Now!" Jane screams from down the hall. Dean and I jump up startled and then walk in the locker room. "Were you trying to get in trouble?" Dean says when we are inside.

"I couldn't help myself. Dean did you hear what he said about her?" My voice sounds angry. Just thinking about it makes my blood boil. "Yes. I know but Seth, you're making everything so suspicious. Everyone knows Nikki and John have a little something. It's suspicious the fact that you get heated like that over their comments."

"So what? I don't care what they say. Plus some of them know she's my stepsister so it makes sense for me to defend her.

I walk to a shower stall and start taking a shower before I start arguing with Dean.

<<••>>

"It's lovely here. Their food is great. Remember that one time we came, Seth?" Renee asks as a waitress sits us in a table. I nod my head, "Yeah I remember. This Chinese place is really good." I say remembering that one night. I had invited Renee to eat with me and we happened to see Cena and Nikki here.

After the waitress gets our drinks she tells us to enjoy. "I need to use the bathroom." I say as Renee and Dean get their food.

"Where can I find the bathroom?" I ask a waiter. He points down to the left. I walk to the other side of the restaurant to get to the bathroom.

After I walk to out of the bathroom I hear a noise. There's people looking and gathering to a table. Curiosity gets the best of me and I peek.

Suddenly I see a person I didn't want to see. Now or never.

John is hitting his fork against his cup. "Attention. Attention. Please. I want everyone here to know that this beautiful girl right here took my heart. Shes everything I've ever wanted. She's a dream come true and she has become my everything these past few months we've been talking and hanging out."

There's "awwws" in the crowd and I look at Nikki who has pink cheeks. She's smiling and I look at her as I feel my heart sink. I want to look away but I can't.

"That's why I wanted everyone here to know how much you mean to me. Nicole Garcia will you be my girlfriend?"

Nikki looks at John who's grinning happily. I turn away from that and walk away towards the exit.

"Sir, sir, if you leave you can't come back in!" A voice says. I sit on the cold pavement outside of the restaurant.

I knew this day would come. I knew it would hurt but I didn't know it would hurt this much.