Part 31

Seth's point of view;

In the morning I'm awaken by the bright sunshine hitting my eyes. I glance at the clock and see that it's about to be nine.

Dean is still on the bed passed out. I sigh looking beside me. I didn't realize when Nikki left last night.

"Dean." I say getting up and stretching. I shake him harshly as he groans. "What do you want?" He asks aggravated. "Come on let's go eat somewhere. We have to pack up because we're leaving today." I say walking to the bathroom.

I close the door and use the bathroom then wash my teeth. After I take a shower, I walk out and my eyes widen when I see Dean holding Nikki's purse.

"Ooh." He says with a grin.  "Give me that." I say trying to get it. He holds it behind his back and shakes his finger no. "That's very bad, Seth. You're not suppose to have a girl over at your room when she has a boyfriend."

"It's not what you think." I say trying to explain. He shakes his head again, "I'm disappointed in you, bud." He says as I groan rolling my eyes.

"Dean, I -" he interrupts me before I can explain. "Just kidding! I've never been prouder! Come here you!" He pulls me in for a hug patting my back.

"What?" I ask as he hands me the purse. "You heard me. I'm proud." He gives me a thumbs up and winks.

"No. Dean nothing happened. She came here to-" he holds his hand up. "Don't worry I know what she came for." He says laughing as he gets a clean towel.

"No, Dean you're not understanding." I say as he looks up at me with a grin. "I'm just glad I wasn't here to witness the moans and screams."

"Dean." I say in a warning tone. "Ooh, Seth! Yes! Yes Seth! Right there!" He says mimicking moans. I run to him but he rushes to the bathroom and locks it before I can get it.

"Don't worry! I won't tell a single soul about your secret." He says snickering. "Just shut up." I say sitting on his bed.

I stare at Nikki's purse. It's soft and it smells like strawberries. Just like her. Dean turns on the faucet and I stare at the purse fighting with my inner self.

After minutes of staring at it, I grab the zipper of her purse.  When I'm halfway done unzipping it, I stop feeling guilty. Don't be nosey, Seth. Zip it back up.

My curiosity finally gets the best of me. I know I shouldn't but I open it. I start digging through it. There's lipsticks, mascara, eyeshadow and other weird makeup things. Then I see a bottle.

I grab the small container and read the label. Laxatives. They're circular pink pills. I read the label even thought I know what they're used for. Helps with bowel movement, take only one pill daily, don't use for more than a week.

That's odd. I mean why would you carry laxative pills in your purse? I dig deeper in her purse and suddenly wince when I feel a sharp pain in my fingers.

I pull my hand out and see a cut on two of my fingers. The blood drops down my hand and I get up to grab a paper towel. The cut is not that bad but it hurt terribly.

When I open her purse again I'm very careful. I pull out a piece of a broken mirror. It has a little of my blood in it. I throw it away, she probably didn't realize she had a broken piece of mirror. After all women do keep everything in their purse.

Dean turns off the faucet and I quickly put everything back in her purse and close it. "You're just now changing?" Dean says as he walks out of the bathroom.

"Yeah. I was um, thinking." I say putting on some jeans and a shirt. "Thinking about last night huh?" He teases. I shot him a dirty look and he grins, "I'm just messing."

"Where do you want to eat?" I ask as I go to the bathroom to get my stuff so I can pack it up. "Uh, I don't know. Anywhere is good." He says walking in the bathroom after me.

I pack my stuff and before I close my suitcase I stick Nikki's purse in. "Aren't you going to give it back?" He asks as he packs his stuff.

"Oh yeah, Dean, I'm totally going to walk up to her and hand it to her in front of Cena." He laughs, "Yeah you're right."

"What happened?" He asks as he looks at he paper towel with blood. "I accidentally cut my fingers."

"With what?" He asks as he closes his bag. "Uh I don't know. It doesn't matter. Let's go eat." I say throwing the paper towel away and grabbing my keys.

We decide to take the stairs down because we didn't go work out in the morning. "Where did you park?" Dean asks. I point of the far end of the parking lot.

"Ugh, all the way over there." He says rolling his eyes. "Don't be lazy, Ambrose." I say as we start walking.

Dean starts texting as we walk. He's about to show me something when I hear familiar voices. "Shhh." I say as I point to Cena and Nikki who are a few cars away.

"Are we spying on them?" Dean whispers. "No. No. We're just taking a break." I say as I lean down to hide. "Oh yeah that's why we're on the ground hiding from them, right?" Dean says in a sarcastic voice.

"Shhh!" I say looking at Dean. "Okay, dang." He says. I carefully peek and see that they're still standing by his car.

"John. I already told you what happened." Nikki says. "I don't believe a single word you're saying." He says staring intensely at her.

"Okay fine." She says looking at the ground. "Who did you go see? Because Randy saw you in the early morning leaving a floor that isn't yours."

Crap.

I look at Dean who has his mouth wide open with amusement. "Busted." He says as he chuckles quietly. "Shut up." I mumble as I turn my attention back to them.

"I was with Brie." She says, "Brie?" He says giving her a look. "Yes, Brie. I needed some girl time and I talked to, Brie. I told her about our fight and everything." She says.

John doesn't look too convinced but he lets it go. "Okay. I believe you. I just don't want to lose you. Ever. I'm sorry for our argument. I just need you to know that I am never marrying you or any other girl. You won't be able to change that, Nicole. I like you a lot and I want to be with you but have to understand the rules."

Rules? What kind of rules are those? There shouldn't even be rules.

"I know." She says. "Okay. We will talk about this tonight, okay? For now let's just get some breakfast. Alright?" He kisses her lips and I feel my stomach turn inside out.

The jealously I feel is unbelievable. Yes, I'm jealous but I'm more hurt. It sucks knowing you won't ever have the girl of your dreams.

"Are you okay?" Dean asks. I nod my head as I hear the car start. "What did you see?" He asks. "They kissed." I mumble quietly.

"Oh, Seth. You're screwed." He says patting my shoulder. "Gee, thanks." I say with a loud sigh. "I'm serious. Dude, I think you're in love."

"In love?" I say looking at Dean. The word love never crossed my mind. I like Nikki, I want her, I need her, but love? I don't even know what love is.

"Yes. You're like stupid over her. It's seriously bad. You're so in love with her." He says, "I'm not in love. What makes you think that?"

"Everything. It's obvious. You constantly think about her, you're jealous because you don't have her, you want to be with her. She's everything you've ever dream of. You're better when you're with her, she makes you happy, she makes you sad. She causes you to fall apart but then she somehow puts you back together. You're crazy in love with her."

I bang the back of my head on the car suddenly realizing that what he's saying is true.

"I am screwed, Dean. I'm in love."