Part 33

Seth's point of view;

"Come on let's go out tonight." Dean says as he sprays half of his cologne on him. "No thanks I'm good." I say staring at the TV screen.

"You've become such a boring guy it hurts me. Like literally hurts me. Even Roman goes out now that he's married. A married guy!"

"Um, yeah but he goes out with his wife. You go out to hook up with girls and who do I go out with huh?"

"Uh there's tons of girls that would love to hook up with you." He says as he walks out of the bathroom. "No. You don't understand, I don't want other girls. I want-"

"Nicole. I know." He says finishing my sentence. He grabs his room key and walks to the door. "Are you sure you don't want to come?"

"I'm sure." I say. He shrugs and walks out. As he closes the door I start craving some chips but I'm too lazy to go out and buy them.

I run to the door and open it screaming, "Dean! Can you stop by-" I stop talking when I see John walking out of Nicole's room.

He looks at me and smiles as he waves. "Hey." I nod my head and wave. "Going out to party?" I ask. He chuckles, "No. I'm with my girlfriend but I need to go get some stuff. If you know what I mean." He winks and walks to the elevator.

I clench my fists furiously. Yeah, I know what he means.

<<••>>

It's 3 in the morning and I can't fall asleep. I'm still feeling so angry and so hurt. I finally stop turning on my bed and get up.

Before I go out I throw on a pair of sweatpants and a shirt. A while ago when I saw Cena walk out of Nikki's room I saw the room number.

Before I walk out of my room, I grab Nikki's purse from my suitcase. Then I walk down the hall to her room. It's only a few steps away from mine.

I knock on it lightly. What if Johns still here? What do I say? What do I do? Should I knock and then run and hide to see who answers it? Should I call her room instead?

It's too late now because the door knob is turning. The door opens and I see Nikki in her usual oversized shirt. The room is dark and I try to look for signals to see if she's alone or not.

"Are you alone?" I whisper. "Yeah." She answers. I stand there not knowing what to say or do.

She opens her door wider and I walk in her warm room that's almost a little too hot. She turns on the light and I see her pink face. There's sweat on her forehead and she looks like she just ran a marathon.

I put her purse down on the nightstand. "You left it the other night. I just came to return it." I say nervously.

"That's all you came for?" She asks. I look around the room trying to find her bra or underwear lying around. John probably just left that's why she's so flustered and it's so hot in here.

"I also wanted to see you." I say looking her in the eyes. Her eyes build up with tears and she hugs me tightly. I don't hesitate and hug her back immediately. "What's wrong?" I ask as she buries her face in my chest.

"Nightmares." She says. "Oh. They're the worst but it's okay because they're not real." I say in a soothing voice.

She pulls away and sits on her bed. "Are you going to leave?" She asks. "Not if you don't want me too." I whisper. "I want you to stay." She softly murmurs.

I sit on the bed with her as she stares straight ahead. "Do you have nightmares often?" I ask and she nods her head slowly. "Very often. I don't want to have them anymore."

"What are they about?" She then looks at me. "Being alone. I fear being alone. I don't like being by myself it makes me think and do things I don't want to."

"Like what?" I ask with a scared voice. She shakes her head, "I don't want to think about it."

"Okay. Sorry for bringing it up." I say quietly. She lays her head on my shoulder as the silence surrounds us.

"I saw John walking out of your room while ago." I say out of nowhere. "Mhmm." She mumbles. "Yeah. Did you have fun with him?"

"Mhmm." She answers yet again. "Did- did you two..?" My voice trails off because I can't even finish the sentence. She stops laying on my shoulder and looks at me angrily, "Did we have sex? Is that what you're wondering?"

"Well yes." I answer feeling myself turn red. "So what if we did? That's none of your business." She answers. My face only gets hotter. "I know it's none of my business, Nicole. I just can't stand the fact that you're sleeping with him. It kills me inside. I'm so jealous it's eating me alive."

"We didn't have sex. We've never had sex." She answers. "But.." he implied that they did. "Just because he's my boyfriend doesn't mean we have sex."

"I thought-" she abruptly interrupts me. "You thought wrong." My lips press in a line as my sheepishly eyes meet hers.

"There's only been two guys who've been in my life." Nikki says avoiding looking in my eyes as she says this.

"My first time was with my boyfriend in high school. He was a dream come true. The most handsome, cutest, popular guy in the whole school laid eyes on me. There's nothing especial about me so I guess you can imagine how happy I was. He told me all these things, said he loved me and I was a fool who believed it. He took the most precious, purest, thing I had. After that he broke up with me the next day. Told me it was just a dare with his friends. He made fun of me. Said I was dumb for believing him and told all of his friends how horrible my body was."

Her cheeks turn a bright pink as her eyes fill up with tears. "Then the other guy is, Dolph. I thought he was the one. We did date for two years after all. Dolph treated me like a princess. He was nice, caring, and sweet. Then that one night he told me if I had bigger breasts I'd be the sexiest girl in the world. That completely ruined me. I felt so embarrassed and so ashamed. He had seen me naked and even though he was always sweet, deep inside he didn't like my body. That's why I'm terrified to ever let someone see me..."

Her voice trails off and she bites the inside of her lip. "Nikki." I say as she looks at me. "You don't have to say anything. I just needed to let that off my chest. I've never told anyone before."

"Well I'm glad I'm the first and only to know. You know, I hate the fact that you've been hurt so much. I'm really sorry. I truly am. You're very important to me. You shouldn't be ashamed of your body at all. You're beautiful."

Nikki chuckles, "I don't want to just be beautiful. I want to be perfect." She sighs and stares at the wall.

"But you are perfect. So very perfect."

She looks at me and suddenly wraps her arms around me, pressing her soft lips on my neck.

"You're such a good liar."