Part 28

Nikki's point of view;

"You girls did good." Nattie says as we all gather to see the main event, Brock Lesnar vs Roman Reigns.

Wrestlemania is the biggest event of the year. It's a really important event for all of us wrestlers. If we get to compete in Wrestlemania it's an honor.

This year Brie and I got the chance to participate. We were against Aj and Paige on a tag team match. Unfortunately we lost due to me tapping out to Aj's famous submission move. Which by the way doesn't feel too good.

"Thank you. We're proud of what we accomplished even though we didn't win." Brie says putting her arm around me. I lean in to her and pull her closer to me.

"You guys were pretty badass." Paige adds as she chews on an apple. "Completely agree." Aj says. Brie and I smile and stop hugging each other as Brock walks to the ring.

"Are you scared?" Fox asks. Brie nods, "Honestly, yeah. I don't want Roman to get hurt but I know he will do good."

After Brock is in the ring Romans theme song starts playing. "That's my baby y'all!" Brie screams getting up and jumping like crazy.

We all chuckle at how cute and excited Brie gets. "Hey baby." John says behind me kissing my ear. I turn around smiling and he kneels down to my level. "Hey love." I touch his cheek and he winces when I accidentally touch his lip.

"I'm sorry." I say as he smiles. "It's fine. This busted lip was totally worth it." He says with a grin.

Of course John Cena was in Wrestlemania 31 because what's Wrestlemania without John Cena? He's the face of WWE.

His match against Rusev was incredible. After a long, long, match he got to defeat him and won the United States Championship.

"We need to go out tonight and celebrate our success." He says. "You mean your success. I lost." I say with a sad smile. "No, no, you did great. What matters is that you tried and the fact that you were on Wrestlemania shows how good of a wrestler you are."

"Thank you, John. You always know what to say." I say kissing his forehead. He smiles sweetly.

"No! No, no, no!" Brie screams getting up from her seat. She groans frustrated and sits back down. "What are y'all watching?" He asks stretching over to see the tv screen.

"Roman vs. Brock." I say and he nods, "Yeah, I see." He grabs a chair that's close by and puts it beside mine as we continue to watch the match.

After twenty minutes or so of watching the match, Roman starts to look really beat up. Brock keeps suplexing him over and over.

Brie is chewing on her lip and nails something she does when she's nervous. "Hey it's okay." I say to Brie rubbing her shoulder. "I'm just worried. I don't want him to get hurt."

Suddenly I hear Seth's theme song and I immediately look at the screen. He's running with his briefcase while Brock and Roman are on the floor.

In just a matter of seconds it all happens. He cashes in winning the World Heavyweight Championship.

He looks so happy that he could die.

"You did good honey." Brie says once he's backstage. I walked with Brie to meet Roman behind the curtain.

He kisses her and smiles, "Thank you darling. I tried my best but one day I'll get the Championship."  I grin nodding, "You sure will."

Seth walks in and Brie grins hugging him, "Congratulations." He smiles hugging her back. "Thank you, Brie. I appreciate it."