Part 8

Nikki's point of view;

"I'm glad Seth made you stop acting the way you were." Brie says once we are backstage. "He didn't make me understand nothing. I just didn't want to get in trouble." I say.

As we're walking to the locker room we run into Roman, Seth, and Dean. "My favorite twins." Dean says putting his arms around us.

"They're the only female twins you know, Dean." Seth says rolling his eyes. "Even if I knew more, they'd still be my faves." He kisses Brie and I on the cheek.

"Oh, Dean!" I say and Brie laughs. "Okay. Enough." Roman says giving Dean a dirty look. Dean immediately takes his hands off Brie. He's obviously interested in her.

"Are you guys going to the party tonight?" Roman asks looking at, Brie. "No." I say at the same time Brie says "Yes."

I look at Brie widening my eyes. I'm not in the mood to party. "We're so going." Brie says smiling at, Roman. "Bri-" she stops me from talking by speaking up again.

"We will see you guys later! Come on, Nikki." She pulls me with her. After we are away from them I pull away. "I'm not going." I say. "Nikki, please!" She says. "No. I'm really not in the mood."

"Nikki please! I can't go to that party without you. I need some backup." She says, "But you're going to be with Roman and I'll be by myself."

"I need advice once we are there on how to talk to him. You can't leave me by myself sister. And you won't be alone, Dean and Seth will be there."

I shake my head and she grabs my hand. "Please. Pretty, pretty, please with a cherry on top!" She begs. I sigh rolling my eyes, "Fine! You owe me big time." I say walking to the locker room. Brie squeals excitedly following me behind. "Yes! Yes! Whatever you want!"

<<••>>

"Ooh it's about to get lit." Cameron says as we enter the party. Brie and I came with Cameron, Naomi, and Natalya. "You know it is." Naomi screams through the loud music.

"Let's get something to drink." Nattie says. We walk to get some drinks and Brie is like crazy looking for Roman.

"I don't see him." Brie says in my ear and Natalya hands out the drinks. Brie and I take two shots of tequila. "He's probably not here yet." I say.

Brie shrugs disappointed and drinks her tequila. She wrinkles her nose but takes another shot. "Woah take it easy." I say taking a small sip of tequila.

"Nikki is right, this stuff is strong." Naomi says. "I just need something to loosen myself up." Brie says. As she's taking her third shot I see Roman walk in.

I'm about to elbow Brie when I see him walk in with Dean and Seth and a Renee Young. She's an interviewer and commentator. We've never spoken, not a lot anyways.

"Why is he with her?" Brie asks, I turn to look at Brie and see an expression of panic. "Hey, calm down. They probably got here together plus he's also with Seth and Dean."

Renee starts dancing and grabbing drinks for them and her. She's talking to them and at one point she whispers something to, Roman. "Oh my gosh." Brie says.

"I can't compete with her Nicole, she's prettier and has a better body and-" I put my finger in her mouth. "Nonsense Brie. You're gorgeous okay?"

"You only say that because we are identical." She says sadly. "No, I'm serious." I tell her, she keeps drinking her shot then Cameron speaks up. "Let's go dance girls!" She says.

I see Renee walking away, "Actually we will be right back." I tell Cameron pulling Brie away. "Where are we going?" She asks.

"We are going to ask that Renee woman what's her deal with Roman." I say following her behind. "What? No! You're crazy." She says. "Or do you want her to take your man?"

"No of course not." She says. "Then get some balls and ask her." Renee walks into the bathroom and Brie and I walk in before she locks it.

"Oh my gosh, The Bellas!" She says with a grin. Brie and I look at each other and cross our arms. "Yeah that's us." I answer in a bitchy tone. Renee's smile disappears. "Umm okay, well actually there's only one toilet here and I was here first so..." Her voice trails off.

"We aren't here to use the toilet." I say. "Okay? So then could you guys-" Brie cuts her off, "No we can't."

"I don't understand why you're being rude." She says her voice getting louder. "Because you're trying to steal my man." Brie says, Renee's face turns a bright pink.

"But I thought he was single." She says sadly, "Well he isn't. He's Brie's man." I speak up before Brie says something stupid. "Oh." Renee says, "I just- he never told me and I just assumed he was single."

"Well you're wrong." Brie says. Renees face only gets redder by the second. "I'm sorry. I really didn't know, I will stop flirting with him. You're a lucky girl, Seth is a great guy." She says.

Once again Brie and I look at each other and then at her. "What?" Brie asks. "I'm  sorry I really didn't know Seth was your boyfriend. And well yeah I'm interested in him but I'll forget it because I don't mess with other girls boyfriends."

Brie and I laugh, Renee's face only gets pinker. "Seth? Oh. My. Gosh. You're into, Seth?" Brie asks, Renee doesn't say anything just keeps looking at us.

"Ew, why him?" I say out loud before I can stop myself. "I thought you were into Roman." Brie says ignoring my comment. Renee wrinkles her nose, "Uh no. He's cute and all but no I like Seth. Isn't that your man?"

Brie laughs louder, "No way! I like Roman and Seth is our brother." Renee's mouth drop open, "Really? You guys don't look alike and Seth's never mentioned it."

"We're not related by blood, he's our step brother." Brie answers. Renee sighs like she's very relieved. "Thank God! So you two aren't interested in Seth, right?"

"Ew no. We could never look at Seth that way. He grew up with us. Right, Nicole?" Brie says, "Right." I whisper. Of course, how could we ever look at Seth any other way?

"Great! So could you guys help me with him? I have a feeling he doesn't like me but I can always make him fall for me." She says with a grin. "Of course we will help. I have a feeling we are going to be great friends." Brie says with a smile.

I roll my eyes and walk out the bathroom. "Nikki? Nicole!" Brie screams as the door shuts. I ignore her and rush down the hall.

"Hey! Be careful!" A voice says, I turn around and see a familiar face. His expression suddenly changes, "Oh, well hello." He says with a smile.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to bump into you." I say with a blushed face. "It's fine. You do know who I am, right?"

I nod my head fluttering my eyelashes, "Of course. You're Dolph, right?" He nods his head his bouncy blonde curls going all over the place. "Yes ma'am, and you're Nikki, right?"

"Right." I say, "Want a drink?" He asks. I see Brie and Renee walk out of the bathroom and they're laughing. They're friends already ?

"Let's make it two."