Part 30

Nikki's point of view;

My eyes open quickly when I hear the doorknob move. I glance at the clock and see that's it's 4:37 a.m.

Usually I'd stay with Seth for a while and then leave but tonight I fell deeply asleep. I can hear my heart beating loudly in my ears making me wonder if Seth can hear it.

He doesn't move as I hear keys outside of the room. I keep hearing his little soft breaths. I get up from the bed and quickly hide under the bed.

I see Deans boots as he makes his way inside closing the door. He groans and I hear him trip over something. He murmurs cuss words under his breath.

Then walks to the bathroom and closes the door. I quickly but quietly get up from under the bed. I can only see the light from the bathroom. I'm trying to look for my shoes and purse but I can't seem to find them.

I then step on one of my heels. The pain that shoots up my body makes me want to scream. I quickly cover my mouth as my eyes get teary.

Dean flushes the toilet and that's when I start panicking. I grab my heels and quickly get out of the room quietly closing the door behind.

Once I'm out of the hall I run to the elevator pressing the button. I'm scared Dean saw or heard me and that he will come out of the room.

What will he say or think? John is my boyfriend and I cannot be seen in another guys room at 4 in the morning. In my step-brothers room.

When the elevator door opens I'm relieved but then I see Randy. He's not best friends with John but they talk. He looks like he just came from a party which he probably did.

He makes a weird expression as he sees me holding my heels in my hand. My hair probably looks rough and I'm in a floor that's not Johns.

"Good night Nikki, or should I say good morning." He says with a smirk as he steps out of the elevator. I mumble a quiet good morning as I get on and press my elevator floor.

He turns around and quickly glances at me before the door shuts. I lean against the elevator and bang my head against it.

I'm so stupid.

Randy is probably going to tell John. Actually, I'm sure he will tell, John. What am I going to say? What am I going to do? I also left my purse on Seth's room. If Dean finds it before Seth it's going to be chaotic.

I shouldn't have gone. I shouldn't have gone. "Are you okay?" A voice says. I didn't realize the elevator stopped to pick someone up. I stop banging my head and feel my cheeks heat up.

"I'm fine." I say as Fandango steps in. He presses a floor that's below mine. "Party was good huh?" He says staring at my shoes.

"Yeah." I simply answer. He looks at me again and smiles. "I love your dress. It makes your..." he glances at my chest and I suddenly feel uncomfortable. "Eyes pop out."

"Uh, thanks." I say as the elevator finally reaches my floor. "Sure thing." He says with smirk.

Once I reach my room I realize I don't have my keys because I don't have my purse. Can this night get any worse? I start groaning and hitting my forehead with my palm.

"What are you doing?" Roman says behind me. I scream putting my hand over my chest. "Oh my gosh! You scared the living hell out of me."

The one time I accidentally sleep in Seth's I keep seeing everyfuckingbody.

Roman chuckles, "Sorry. What're you doing out here?" He asks. "I don't have my keys. Do you happen to know if Paige is back?"

Since Roman and Brie got married they decided to share a room. Some wrestlers share rooms but I don't like the thought of that. Unless the person you're sharing the room with is your husband or a person you're willing to spend your life with.

John asked me if I wanted to share a room but I said I wasn't sure. It's not that I don't want to but I don't want to be sleeping with him. What if we break up? I'd look ridiculous because everyone would know I slept with him.

I know nowadays is normal for couples to sleep together but I can't do that. John and I haven't even had sex yet. The thought of showing him my body makes me cringe. He will be disgusted. I know he will.

"Did you hear what I said?" Roman asks interrupting my thoughts. "Huh? What?" I say embarrassed that I want listening. "Okay I see not. I said Paige should be back. Knock on the door or something."

"Alright. Thanks. Why aren't you with Brie?" I ask. "Because she wants junk food so I have to find some somewhere." He says.

"Ahhh, the married life. Don't you love it?" I say with a grin as I knock on the door. "Wouldn't trade it for the world." He says as he waves goodbye.

Seconds later Paige opens up. Her eyeliner and black eyeshadow are smeared all under her eyes. She's wearing her pjs and her hair is tied up in a messy bun.

"Yooooo. I thought you were with John." She says as I walk in. "No. We got in a fight." I say laying on my bed. "So where were you at?" She asks as she lays on her bed.

"Wait, don't tell me you were with your prohibited love?" She says suddenly getting up. "Prohibited love? What?"

"You know that guy you kissed? Is he in the hotel? Oh my carrots, is he a WWE wrestler?" She seems to be excited about this. "Nooo! Paige you're seriously nuts I'd never like- like I'm dating John and like- like no."

"Ah. So I know him." She says. "No stop saying stuff like that." I say getting up from my bed and walking to the bathroom.

Paige says something but I close the door before I hear what she says. After I remove my makeup and wash my teeth, I take off my dress and put on an oversized shirt.

"Aren't you going to remove your makeup, Paige?" I ask. "Mmm, in the morning." She mumbles.

I sigh staring at the darkness. I'm feeling guilty for going to Seth's room and looking for him. I have a boyfriend. I like my boyfriend. I want to be with my boyfriend.

So why, why do I keep looking for Seth?