Part 41

Seth's point of view;

"Are you sure you want to go out tonight?" I ask Dean. "Of course I am." He says like it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"It's raining pretty hard." I say as I hear loud thunders. "So? Rain can't stop me." He says. Who goes out on a Monday night right after wrestling while it thunders? Dean Ambrose does. That's who.

"Be careful." I say and he puts his hand on his heart. "Aww you care. I'll be careful don't worry." He blows me a kiss and walks out of the room.

I chuckle at his stupid comments and turn on the tv. There must be something to watch on tv.

Dean is right. All I do lately is sit in my room and wait for Nikki to come see me. I would go see her but she changes moods so quickly I don't know when she wants to see me. So I'll rather wait.

She hasn't talked to me in a few nights. Since that night we went to out to eat. Maybe she got mad because of what I said. Maybe she thinks I rejected her.

But then again Nicole comes and leaves like the wind. She talks to me one day and leaves for days then comes back.

My phone buzzes and I look at the unknown number. "Can I come over?" I stare at the text for a few seconds. "Okay."

I stand by the door looking through the peephole and wait. When I see a familiar figure I open the door before she knocks.

"How'd you get my number?" I ask as Nikki sits on my bed. She changes the channel and covers herself with my blanket. "Brie."

"And she didn't ask questions?" I ask as I walk to my bed. "Nope." She says. I look at her as she casually scrolls through the channels.

She massages her neck and makes a face. "Are you okay?" I ask and she nods. "Yeah. Just sore."

"It's nor good to be sore on the neck. Did you hurt yourself?" I ask and she looks at me. "My neck has just been bothering me a bit. But it's okay."

I sit beside her and frown. "What do you mean it's okay? You need to get it checked it out." She rolls her eyes, "Are you a doctor now?" She asks with sarcasm in her voice.

"No. I'm just saying you need to be healthy. You're the Divas Champion and you need to be a hundred percent with your body."

She abruptly turns to me. "Exactly! I'm the Divas Champion. I can't afford to take time off because of my neck. It's not even that serious. I've been going with Brie to get some injections and it's helping."

"Nicole you're being irresponsible. If you take care of it now then you won't get worse. You need to see a specialist or something." She looks down at her lap like a little kid who just got scolded.

"Nikki I'm just saying this because I ca-"before I can finish the tv turns off and a bright lighting flashes through the dark sky.

A loud thunder follows the lighting and Nikki jumps up. "We probably lost electricity." I say. Nikki starts breathing heavy. When a lightning flashes though the sky I see her scared face and her chewing her fingernails.

"Are you scared?" I ask and she nods her head slowly. I open my arms and she moves without hesitating to hug me tight. "Why're you scared?"

"I don't like it and I'm alone in my room." She says quietly. "Oh well it's okay. Don't be scared okay?" I say kissing the top of her head.

"Okay." She whispers softly. "What can I do to make you stay calm?" I ask. She hugs me tighter. "I don't know."

"I do love nothing in the world so well as you. Is that not strange?" When I say this she stops hugging me and sits up. I see her dark figure and I feel myself smile.

"What?" She asks as my smile gets bigger. "Shakespeare." I reply. "Ohh." She says and even though I can't see her face I know she's blushing.

"It's true though." I say staring at the lightnings out the window. "What do you mean?" She asks quietly.

"I love you." The words slip out of my mouth smoothly. I've been wanting to say them for so long they roll out of my tongue with no problem.

"Rollins." She says in a warning voice. "I love you Nicole. I'm in love with you. Can't you understand?"

I turn to look at her as she stays quiet. "Nikki." I say hoping she will talk to me. "You don't love me." She says. "But I do. I love you."

I move to sit in front of her. "Don't mess this up." She says. "I'm just saying the truth." She sighs, "Please don't mess this up."

"How can I mess it up?" I ask. She caresses my cheek and I instantly melt to her touch. "Because this is not about love Seth. I'm just doing his for company and you should too. Don't mess it up by falling in love. Please don't."

She kisses my lips softly. "How can you ask me not to fall in love when you're everything I want?" I feel my heartthrob and she sighs once again as she stops touching my cheek.

"Maybe we shouldn't see each other anymore." She mumbles. Even though a loud thunder falls as she's saying this I can hear her perfectly. "No! Nikki no. You can't do that."

She stays quiet for a few minutes. I want to say so much. I want to beg her not to leave my life. I want to tell her how much she means to me and how much I care. But I'm too afraid to say everything so I let the silence fall on us.

Nikki suddenly lays down on the bed. I lay down after her. We're facing each other because I can feel her breathing on my face.

"If you know I only use you, why do you let me?" She says. "Because I need you. And I'll take what I can get."

"And what exactly are you getting out of this? Because we don't have sex. We don't passionately make out. All we do is lay down in the darkness while I tell you my problems."

"It's not all about making out and having sex. It's about feelings." I say. She chuckles, "Okay Mr. Feels."

"But what are we? Step siblings? Acquaintances? Lovers? Future sex partners?" I say with a laugh. Nikki laughs, "Somewhere in between."

She moves closer to me and lays on my chest as the sky lights up with lightening. And I swear it's the best feeling in the world.