AUTHORS NOTE

Hey guys! So that was the end of my story I really hope you guys liked it. I loved writing this story soooo much. Especially because I'm a HUGE neth bellins shipper.

Something I really want to talk about is Nikki's problem. Obviously this story is a fanfiction, I made all of it up but that stuff does happen in real life.

In the story Nikki deals with bulimia, depression and self-harm. That's something very serious. If you or someone you know is dealing with any of these please try to get help.

People dealing with stuff like this suffer so much. They feel very alone and sad. The way Nikki felt in the story, is the way most of the people dealing with it feel.

So please, please, please. If you or someone you know is dealing with this seek for help. I promise there's always a solution for it. It will get better but help is needed.

Once again thank you for reading this story. SHOUTOUT to the people who read, voted, and commented on my story. I really, really, really appreciate it. You guys are the bomb.

I'm currently working on a deanlee fanfiction called "Shivers" so plssss check it out when I posted plsss (if ya want to). Of course I'm going to write more neth bellins stories because like mentioned before I'm a HUGE neth shipper.

So keep in touch for my next neth bellins story! xoxo ;*