Part 19

Seth's point of view;

"Are you going to tell me what happened now?" Dean asks as he's changing clothes. "Nothing happened." I say sitting on my bed still in shock.

She kissed me. Like actually touched my lips. It wasn't all a dream. It couldn't have been.

"Then why were you and Nikki sleeping on your car in the parking lot? She was laying all over you." He says putting on his shirt. "I offered to bring her back to the hotel and we fell asleep."

He gives me a look, "I'm not stupid, Seth." I raise an eyebrow and grin, "Are you sure about that?"

He throws his nasty, dirty, sweaty cop costume that's been touched by who knows what. "Ahh gross, I don't know who touched it!" I say throwing it on the floor.

"You don't wanna know." He says with a smirk. I make a face and get up from the bed. "Okay ew." He puts on his shoes and runs his fingers through his hair. "Ready. Let's go get breakfast. My head is throbbing right now."

"Actually I need to go uh..." Look for Nikki and talk to her about last night. "Look for, Nikki huh?"

"Yeah." I say kind of creeped out he read my mind. "And you still tell me nothing happened?" He walks out the room and I walk behind him closing it. "She kissed me."

Dean stops walking and turns around with the biggest smile. "I knew she couldn't the resist your sexy ass."

I laugh sadly, "She was drunk, Dean. She didn't know what she was doing." We keep walking until we reach an elevator. "No, no, no. When people are drunk they say and do what they're scared to do sober."

"Really now?" I ask once we reach the cafeteria floor. "Yes, really." We walk in and get a tray. Luckily there's no line and we get our food fast.

"Thank you, darling." Dean says winking at the lady at the cash register. She blushes uncontrollably and just giggles.

"Seth! Dean!" Brie screams. She's at a table with Roman, Randy, Paige and Renee. I look at Dean as we walk to the table and take a seat. I sit beside Brie and Dean sits beside me.

"Good morning, guys." I say waving at all of them. "Morningggg." Dean says with a mouth full. They all mumble a good morning.

"Seth where were you last night? You weren't hiding from me, right?" Renee asks with a smile. Dean almost chokes on his pancake and laughs quietly. I give him a dirty look.

"I left the party early. I was tired. I wasn't hiding from you of course." I say feeling guilty that I'm lying to her. I was hiding from her.

"I wish you would've stayed longer." She says, luckily Paige starts talking to her about something. "Brie." I say quietly.

She turns to me, "Yes?" I look around making sure Renee isn't listening. "Is Nikki okay?" I ask. While ago when Dean caught us in the car she left running. She looked really scared and like she was panicking.

"Yes she's okay. Seth I have to tell you something. Nikki was missing last night. I'm sorry I didn't tell you, I didn't want to worry you. She's okay though, you will never guess who she spent the night with?" She whispers it like she's about to tell me the juiciest secret.

"Umm who?" I ask, she grins big. "John Cena." I try to act shocked and surprised. "Wow. Really?" Brie nods excitedly. "Yes! Don't tell no one though because she only told me. Right now she's in the bathroom."

"Wait, Nikki is here?" I ask looking around the cafeteria. "Yeah. She had to go to the bathroom. I think she ate too much or something because after she was done she said she didn't feel good. Or maybe it's the horrible hungover. She smelled like so much alcohol this morning."

I'm about to say something when I see Nikki approaching the table. She avoids eye contact with me and sits beside, Paige.

I can't help to glance at Nikki as I'm eating my food. She won't look at me. She acts like I'm not here. It's like I'm invisible to her and it hurts. Last night she told me so much stuff and did things I've dreamt of her doing. Now it's like nothing happened. It felt like I was flying high in the clouds and suddenly I've been dropped. It sucks.

"Well I have to go. I'll see you guys later." Nikki gets up from the table and waves. Then she walks away. I have to resist the urge to run behind her.

I continue to eat and listen to the side conversations they're having. Dean and I look at each other and then he looks at the door.

"Seth and I will see you guys later. We're going to do some stuff." Dean says getting up. We get up with our tray and put it where it belongs.

"I cannot thank you enough!" I say once we are out. "That's what best friends are for." He says. We take different elevators and I press the fifth floor where Nikki is staying.

I know because Roman constantly visits Brie and he always tells us. The door opens and I don't know how but I seem to know the room number.

I knock lightly suddenly regretting coming here in the first place. She opens the door and doesn't say anything.

I'm expecting her to shut the door on my face or tell me to leave but she doesn't. We look at each other for what seems a long time.

"What do you want?" She asks. She doesn't say it in a mean way which surprises me. "I need to talk to you about something. About last night." I say.

"There's nothing to talk about." She still sounds calm. "There is something to talk about. Nikki you kissed me." I say. She looks down at the floor, "That was a mistake. I was drunk."

"I know but the kiss felt real. Nicole, I felt it. It felt so real. It was real, I know it was." She looks up at me, "It wasn't real. Like I mentioned before I was drunk, Rollins. What happened didn't mean nothing to me."

It feels like I'm being stabbed in the heart. Literally. "But... I thought-" she stops me from talking, "You thought wrong, Rollins."

"That kiss meant the world to me." I whisper. She looks down at the floor once again. "Nikki." I say in a pleading voice. She looks at me.

"It didn't mean nothing to me. You mean nothing to me, Rollins. Why don't you get it? I was intoxicated that's why I said and did those stupid things. Gosh. Just leave me alone. Okay?"

She slams the door on my face. I stand there feeling my insides collapse and my hopes die.