The Offer

"You seem  nervous?" He smirks, pulling my face onto his gaze. 

"I am sir," Gosh, his eyes draw me in as though they have hypnotic powers. I feel his strong arms wrap around my waist. His body pushed up against mine.  " Is there anything I can do for you, sir?"

"I could do something for you.

I blushed looking at him confused but turned on by his masculine features, his tender hands caressing my back. I could feel him pressed up against my thighs. I wondered "Is he wearing underwear, is the thinking the same thing about me? Are we going to do it?

"Don't be nervous; I wouldn't hurt you. I know you are not a one night stand nor a concubine, but you did try on my jacket,  maybe you would want to try something else of mine? Do you want to get creamy?" He said, his fingers slowly pulling down the front zipper of my maid outfit. I hesitate for a moment, then as though under his spell, my heart beating faster, I reply in a low whisper.

"Yes," Hmm, now I know why the other maid did not want to clean his room, probably because she knew she could not resist him. I couldn't resist him. I did not stop him, could this be happening. He discards my maid outfit on to the floor. I stand in his presence in just my lace bra and panties. He takes a step back, looks at me for a moment as though admiring his precious masterpiece.

"Beautiful," he says. " I like pretty things and you are just as pretty as you can be."

 Prince then steps forward, lifts me up and delicately  puts me down on the bed. Taking the feather duster out of  my hands, he deliciously traces the contours of my body.  I moan deliciously clearly enjoying the pleasurable sensation. I wondered is this it, will I lose my virginity to Prince? His lips close in on mine,  his eyes looking deep into mine as though they were searching my inner soul.

"Tell me, darling, do you like it when I touch you here?" He drops the feather duster onto the floor and with his  bare hands, he caresses my thighs up then he slowly works his way up towards my lady mound.

" Sir, I can't, I should not" He places his lips over mine once more.

"Hmm natural down there, we will have to work on that." I blushed.

"Sir, I"

"Prince, my name is Prince. Tell me darling does your man pleasure you like this?"

I wanted to say "No, I did not have a man"  but I couldn't get the words out.  

Is this a dream? It  felt like one. 

"I have to tell you something!" I blurted out.